Jade Renegade Outfit for G2M Fitting Problem - Solved

Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899

I’m having a problem with the auto-fit of the Jade Renegade Outfit for G2M and Hachiro for Lee 6.  As can be seen in the screenshot, there are various areas where the clothing doesn’t fit properly.  Normally I’d use the fitting morphs to fix this, but as shown on the right side of the picture, there’s nothing to adjust fit at all.  The controls are only for adjustment and movement of the bottom part of the jacket where it goes over the pants.

I’ve tried scaling down the character but that doesn’t fix anything.  I used Fit Control for G2M but nothing in there worked.  I just seem to need to be able to expand the jacket, but there’s no ability to change the scale.  There are also no collision or smoothing settings for the jacket either.

Any suggestions on how to adjust this?

Hachiro Fit Problems.jpg
1402 x 885 - 352K
Post edited by Stryder87 on

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,871
    edited May 2016

Jade Renegade loads without smoothing on. You just need to turn that on through the Scene tab, and that corner flyout menu, as in the attached image.

Hachiro for Lee 6 and Jade Renegade with Smoothing on

HachiroLee6-JadeRenegade-Smoothing.jpg
    1340 x 651 - 100K
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899
    vwrangler said:

Jade Renegade loads without smoothing on. You just need to turn that on through the Scene tab, and that corner flyout menu, as in the attached image.

Awesome!  That did it.  I never thought to look at that.  I'll keep that in mind to check for other times I run into something similar.

Thanks!