Haley for Genesis 3 Female(s) Clothing & Accessories

Hello Folks,

I waffled over this character and set since I first recieved the email about it, and finally decided to pull the trigger this morning.  However, I noticied a discrepancy between what I recieved, and the promo renders provided.  The promo renders show the shirt and tank-top as seperate, but I can see no way of achievign those results with what I recieved.  The shirt and tank are loaded as one item, and there is no way to change it to just the shirt or at least just the tank top as advertised.  How can I contact 3D Univers to query abou this?  Thanks!

Rich S.

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

Change the Cutout on the shirt to 0 and then render and you will have just the tank top, and visa versa to get just the shirt. Won't go invisible until you render though.

• LinkRSLinkRS Posts: 168
    Wilmap said:

Change the Cutout on the shirt to 0 and then render and you will have just the tank top, and visa versa to get just the shirt. Won't go invisible until you render though.

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  I have no idea where to find "cutout" to set to 0?  Where can I find that setting?  Thanks!

Rich S.

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136

You're looking for 'Cutout Opacity' on the surfaces tab.

• LinkRSLinkRS Posts: 168

Hi Wendy and nightwolf1982,

Thanks!  That did the trick.  I have attached the results of your assistance.  Your time and energy spent to help me is gratly appreciated :-)

Rich S.

Haley Test 7.png
    1181 x 944 - 2M