Shouldn't the new releases page have Sadie & Sam on it?

RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Well,...

Shouldn't it?

Please speculate wildly. :)

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967
    edited December 1969

Yes it should. It didn't for me until I saw that having just logged in, then going straight to the new releases page I was shown as logged out. So I did a Ctrl-F5 (to force a refresh) et voila ... logged in and with new items showing! I am getting sick of this.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Yes it should. It didn't for me until I saw that having just logged in, then going straight to the new releases page I was shown as logged out. So I did a Ctrl-F5 (to force a refresh) et voila ... logged in and with new items showing! I am getting sick of this.
    Probably doesn't help for me to say I didn't have any issues first thing this morning...I'm using IE9. Could it be a browser issue? It doesn't seem to happen for everyone...: (
  • Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Happened to me too and Ctrl + F5 solved the problem.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    I had this Shop VS Forums thing explained to me. Okay, this is what I know do not ask me why because I don't know.

The Shop is a Secure Server site (yep) and the Forums are not a secure site (yep). And that's all I know.