Aiko 4 solid Black eyeballs in renders

Using Aiko 4 Base and applying (Aiko 4 Isa, Realistic Textures) or any of the 3 (+apply First) body textures from Aiko 4 base causes Aiko's eye's to turn solid black in renders. After working for 4 hours tring 30 different ways to load Aiko 4 with a good body texture, and tring to find any support on the forums about the problem ( could not find anything btw. )

I have found that the Shaders for _eyesurface is the problem, applying any non default body texture to Aiko 4 will delete (set to 0) all setting for the  _eyesurface shader.

copying the _eyesurface shader when the default body texture is loaded, and pasting it to the new shader set (after new body texture is loaded ) is the only way I have found to fix it. The problem also happens to Victoria 4 if you apply any of Aiko 4's body textures to V4. Mabye Aiko 4 Isa, Realistic Textures product forgot the eyesurface shader set, or a past Daz3d update broke the eyesurface shader?

Is there a fix for this? so I don't have to reload the eyesurface shader each time (other than saving the preset)

Comments

• ThorThor Posts: 43

See this thread:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1181856/

You probly WILL want to save material presets after the fix.

• jcbunnjcbunn Posts: 270

lol, that post is less than a month old.. I tried many different search words and nothing came up. (i was always adding the name akio 4 in front of the search :)

thanks Thor,

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321

I had this problem with a Victoria 4 model, I tried surface selection - clear glass - thin on the eyes, and they returned. It was as if there was a black layer over the eyes, and shading it with glass made it transparent.

I can't explain it, it just worked.