Two object , one skeleton please help me!

Hi i have  this problem

i externaly made a cloth and import in to daz3d and  select transfer utility

to bind the cloth to genesis model but  result in maya is that daz create a separate skeleton for cloth!

i don't want it because i'm working with nvidia apex and i need all in one skeleton i can't fix it in maya

becouse i loose weight map and i can't restore daz's weight map

how i can solve this problem ?

in exporting or in some daz option ?

thank yousad

Comments

• How are you getting the item to Maya? As I recall there is an option in the Daz Studio FBX exporter to combine skeletons which may do what you want.

• tedderlytedderly Posts: 4
    edited June 2016

How are you getting the item to Maya? As I recall there is an option in the Daz Studio FBX exporter to combine skeletons which may do what you want.

yes ! i probably need this option ! i export in maya in fbx format , which option i have to ceck? can you help me find it?

thank you very much for your answer

Post edited by tedderly on
  • Under Output Options, on the right, it's Merge Clothing into Figure Skeleton.

Under Output Options, on the right, it's Merge Clothing into Figure Skeleton.

yes it work but don't work if i don't ceck fit to in transfer utility, if i ceck it i have this problem ! how can i solve it ?? my cloth is already in position i don't want it sad

thanks again for your help!

problem.png
    1919 x 1080 - 459K
  • Was the clothing created around the base figure or was there a morph applied? If there is a morph on the model, for Source Shape select Morph and then pick the morph used or - for multiple morphs - just set the Source Shape to Current then click the Show Options button (if you don't have the extended options showing) and check Reverse Source Shape from Target.

Was the clothing created around the base figure or was there a morph applied? If there is a morph on the model, for Source Shape select Morph and then pick the morph used or - for multiple morphs - just set the Source Shape to Current then click the Show Options button (if you don't have the extended options showing) and check Reverse Source Shape from Target.

i create the cloth with marvelousedesign around the base figure mesh frown

solve it thank you very much ! laugh

becouse was avery not genesis for daz avery is a morph of genesis i didn't know it ! 

• Yes, any character other than the base Genesis whichever is a shape (as are the bas emale, female and child for the original Genesis)