Missing Surface Presets

Hello everyone,

I'm in a serious predicament right now. Why? Because I've checked the surfaces tab presets and I've noticed that the majority of the shader presets I've purchased are completely missing even though I've recently installed the updated versions them. NOW, they're not showing up in the presets at all. Please help me straighten this out! I've tried reinstalling the shaders, then DAZ Studio and PostgreSQL CMS and its conversion from the Valentina CMS, and they've had no effect. They content is still present in my Content Library and my Smart Library though.

Post edited by Ohgun the Awakened Prodigy on

Comments

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440

Not really understanding what your issue is.

But perhaps you need to turn off the Filter by Context checkbox at the bottom of the tab.

• Not really understanding what your issue is.

But perhaps you need to turn off the Filter by Context checkbox at the bottom of the tab.

I've tried that, but yet it still didn't work. I don't even understand what the issue was either, but it just happened very recently. I never had an issue like this before. My next step is to just go back and forth between the smart content and surfaces (color) tab if I don't get this resolved soon.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

The Surface pane's Preset tab doesn't work well if you have several objects selected in the Scene pane.

• jestmart said:

The Surface pane's Preset tab doesn't work well if you have several objects selected in the Scene pane.

I understand that, but now I've discovered that the cause of the problem is. I have broken preset files, and if I don't get them repaired, they won't show up in the presets menu.