Getting frustrated

All the Dream Home  items don't seem to work for me..  

1.  When I load them  I don't see them at all.   When I zoom out and look,  the items are located elsewhere

2.  Items to place inside of... Whatever I try, I cannot find them in my scene..

I tried the bath tub,  toilet etc etc..  and nowhere to be found..    I see them in the panel on the right,  but nowhere to be found in my scene..  it's becoming frustrating.. 

Am I missing something here,  or are those Dream items just messed up.

aaagghh.PNG
1861 x 913 - 373K

Comments

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854

If I remember right the dream home was "built" as a whole. So the parts load in the correct location in relation to the other parts of the house. I would guess that if you have the bathroom loaded then the parts are inside the room but I'm not sure as I never bought that part of the house.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,067

The Dream Home is - challenging to use. It was designed such that all the rooms would load in proper relation to each other when you load them all - not that this was possible on a typical machine back when it was designed. This means that any given room, by itself, loads w-a-y over there, and quite possibly 10 feet up. In theory, the furnishings for a room should load in relationship to the room IF you haven't moved it. To find the room quickly, select the room in the scene and click on the '+' in the corner brackets. Once you get the hang of it, it's a heckuva nice set.

• pkappeteinpkappetein Posts: 506
    edited June 2016

ok that + helped located the building..

But the props..  no matter how much I click on them...  I cannot find those.,,

Found those white icons for Props, and that's loading them all...  wow...   but induvidualy you can not load them...   

what a pain.

Thanks for the tip with the + ,  I did buy all the DH items,  so let's see if i can make it all 1 big item... (probably not lol )

Edit:  guess it works :)   now finding all the parts in my Lib.

test.png
    1365 x 768 - 2M
    Post edited by pkappetein on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

If you want just parts, load them find them, then move them to Daz's origin (centre), then save as a subset: Save As > Scene Subset; then select the items you want to include in the save.