Making a PAX East poster for a friend, need some stuff

Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
edited December 1969 in The Commons

If you're not familiar with PAX, it's a huge deal with the younger gaming crowd. It stands for Penny Arcade Expo, and it's a huge pile of nerds of all kinds. It's a blast.

Anyway, a friend of mine wants to make some posters for a rave that's happening and I thought I'd give it a shot and help her out. I figure the crowd that goes to this stuff will like the CGI look of the renders.

Anyway, I need ravers and raver paraphernalia. I have enough goofy costumes that I can make plenty of outfits for people, but I'm looking to have an open door with a bunch of brightly adorned people jumping around. If you're familiar with raves, you'll know what I mean.

Rainbow everything. Fuzzy leg things, skin mats with brightly painted... whatever. tattoos, eye paint, mascara, you name it. Ideally freebies would be nice, since I'm probably going to need to expand my collection quite a bit. I'm really looking forward to this, as it's the first real application my hobby has given me.

Anyway, throw me any links you have, don't worry about having "too many," I'll look through anything anyone posts.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

P.S. I'll post the final result if I deem it worthy.