A decent SLR camera tripod asset? Anyone?

I've scanned through dozens of sets of photo studio assets.  While they contain a vast array of lights, light boxes, backdrops, etc. etc., I've yet to find a camera tripod in any of them.  I've looked online quite a bit and found some very nice products - but they're for Poser only.

Can anyone point me to a Daz compatible camera tripod asset that would look good with an SLR camera on it?

Thanks!

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,283

I would repurpose a light stand from the IDG Portrait Studio set; it would be so easy to hide the light and parent the camera and it is a good set.

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

I think there's a free tripod accessory for the Professional Video Camera prop at www.ageofarmour.com

• ArtisanSArtisanS Posts: 209

Hmzzzz, like this one I had lying around, just needs some DAZ rigging (tommorow since I never rig after 6) and it should be good to go!

Greets, Artisan

TripodModel.png
    1000 x 1000 - 885K
  • tring01tring01 Posts: 305
    ArtisanS said:

Hmzzzz, like this one I had lying around, just needs some DAZ rigging (tommorow since I never rig after 6) and it should be good to go!

Greets, Artisan

Perfect, perfect, perfect!

After a day batteling with Blender, Substance Painter and DAZ, i've got them talking as I wanted......learned a lot about all three programs and that leads to this......now I have totalled a brand new Philips NC headphone during this proces......no frustration, the damned thing just snapt in 2 when I put it on my ears. Refund tomorrow........and well rigging tomorrow as well! Then, somewhere on a distribution channel ASAP......you know the most important once!

Tripod.png
    1000 x 1000 - 521K
  • tring01tring01 Posts: 305
    ArtisanS said:

After a day batteling with Blender, Substance Painter and DAZ, i've got them talking as I wanted......learned a lot about all three programs and that leads to this......now I have totalled a brand new Philips NC headphone during this proces......no frustration, the damned thing just snapt in 2 when I put it on my ears. Refund tomorrow........and well rigging tomorrow as well! Then, somewhere on a distribution channel ASAP......you know the most important once!

smiley

And that is a strange proces.......you make an effort like hell to upload every file in every directory and then silence rains suppreme. So some patience will be needed (mostly by me) and I'm known for having a rather short fuse in the patience department.....can't  be helped, will have to wait. But if all else fails this lad can build DIM install files like a champion (as a ISEB certified system tester with more then a decade testing experience, I'm quite capable of systematically TMap testing my own work) and believe me this baby works.

Except for some DAZ errors that could mess up things.....

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1299671/#Comment_1299671