Mouth and lips

TheWindUpBoyTheWindUpBoy Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Obviously, I am very new with this, but I KNOW at one point I had controls for making very detailed changes to lips and mouth, raising one side, lowering the bottom lip, things like that.
But for the life of me, I can't find them now.
Help?

Comments

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

HI :)

The face morphs for most figures are in the head section ,. so, you need to select the figures head, then look at the parameters for the mouth / lips etc... ,

How you get there depends on what model you're using, and what software you're using it in,.

it always helps if you say what you're working with, or trying to do, and what program you're using.

hope it helps :)

• TheWindUpBoyTheWindUpBoy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the fast reply :)
    To clarify, I'm using the most recent version of DAZ, and the base figure is Genesis.
    I've been looking in the parameters tab, but not seeing the controls I expect. I see SOME controls for the lips, but not the detailed ones I know I've seen.
    I'm wondering if those only show up with some morphs, then?
    (I am beginning to think I'll actually have to RTFM)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Base Genesis does not have many Morphs built into it, you will need other Morph and Expression Packs to add more control.

Like this one http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-evolution-head-morphs.

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

Hi :)

I think that any installed morphs should be visible in the base genesis, so, if you've seen controls for the lips before, then you probably have some head morphs, even if they're just the basic ones.

The genesis lip morphs should be in the Pose controls / Head / Mouth / lips (see pic)

As Jaderail mentioned, there are other morph packs and character shapes which will expand what you can change genesis into,. and once they're installed into Daz Studio 4.5, ...they should all be available in any genesis figure you add into a scene.

Hope it helps :)

gen_mouth_morphs.jpg
    851 x 956 - 156K