Native Content Issues

Hello everyone,

Just bought a Preditor 17 (since Apple descided to stop making 17in Mac book pros.). This is my 1st time loading Carrara on a PC. Carrara works fine but I am having trouble loading the native content.

Comments

• msolomonmsolomon Posts: 209

Hello everyone,

Just bought a Preditor 17 (since Apple descided to stop making 17in Mac book pros.). This is my 1st time loading Carrara on a PC. Carrara works fine but I am having trouble loading the native content.

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

The easy way is either double click on the item then it will enter centered at the origin, or you can drag it to the instances tab on the right bottom of the screen.

• msolomonmsolomon Posts: 209
    edited July 2016

Thanks for the response chickenman. My problem is I can't get it to load from the installer into Carrara.

Post edited by msolomon on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited July 2016

How did you install?  Manual?  DIM?  Native content gets installed in the main Carrara program file structure.  For example, my native content is a set of folders in the     ...DAZ3D\Carrara8.5\Presets     folder with the main Carrara program in that same   ...DAZ3D\Carrara8.5    folder.   In my last reinstallation, I let DIM install everything so I didn't worry about it.  If I remember correctly, back before DIM when I used the native content installer it prompted me for the location of my Carrara program.

Post edited by Diomede on