Troublesome Render Settings

BrotherloboBrotherlobo Posts: 495
edited December 1969 in New Users

Recently...my viewport keeps changing from 'Active Viewport' to 'Custom' in my Render Settings. It seems everytime I load something new, it switches back to 'Custom' -- I have looked through the settings and cannot figure out the command to stop this. Its not a major problem, just annoying. Any advice?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

There was a bug in an earlier version which was fixed. I think that happened in 4.5.0.114 is that what you are running?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes, it is a Bug in 114, it will stop for a time (then start again with some install) if you set it the way you want and then save a Layout Setting.

• BrotherloboBrotherlobo Posts: 495
    edited December 1969

There was a bug in an earlier version which was fixed. I think that happened in 4.5.0.114 is that what you are running?

Yes, that is the version I'm running. I take it that there hasn't been a patch/fix for it yet?
    As I said, its just annoying!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Yes, that is the version I'm running. I take it that there hasn't been a patch/fix for it yet?
    As I said, its just annoying!

It's fixed in 4.5.1.6, I believe.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It was actually fixed in 4.5.0.137, but it is still fixed in 4.5.1.6 :)