Eastern dragon?

Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi. I was going through the items that are now on sale and found this nice Eastern Dragon. There are poses for him in the store, also on sale. But then I searched some more and found the Millenium Dragon 2.0, which according to the description has an eastern dragon in it as well.

Can someone tell me if the eastern dragon that is included in Millenium Dragon 2.0 is the same as the separate one? Or are those two different dragons? I am deciding which one to buy, so of course it would be better for my wallet if I had to buy only one and not both.

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975
    edited December 1969

Personally I would get the MilDragon 2.0 ,the Eastern Dragon that comes with the bundle has mimic capabilities ,which the one alone doesn't.
    If you've already got the MilDragon LE ,MilDragron 2.0 is an improvement ....

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
    edited December 1969

and Eastern dragon is awesome, love it! Get its texture add on eastern jewels if you can!!

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Ooh I've been wanting Eastern dragon for ages. Are the poses the same as what is included with millennium dragon?

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,280
    edited December 1969

I doubt it. But I could be wrong. The Eastern Dragon is a whole different mesh, and I doubt the Mil Dragon poses would work particularly well.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

So I bought the Millenium Dragon 2.0 and it looks like it´s actually something like a bundle. It has 3 dragons in it - Millenium Dragon 2, Millenium Dragon 1 and Eastern Dragon. Each of them is a separate figure. The two millenium dragons have also poses included, the eastern dragon doesn´t.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,280
    edited December 1969

I'm not too surprised. There is one 3rd party add-on set of poses out there, but I don't know of any others. I find myself wondering if Dinokonda pose packages would work with it. But haven't tried.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Thank you Kerya, I will check this out.

edited December 1969

Just so all of you know - this is how the Eastern Dragon looks like. This one is from the Millenium Dragon 2.0, and it is obviously the same as the separate Eastern Dragon in the store. So those who buy Millenium Dragon 2.0 do not have to buy Eastern Dragon also, it is already included. The pose is one of those that are sold in DAZ store as Eastern Dragon Poses.

edragon3best.jpg
    840 x 840 - 206K