The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

These microcompys are very cool good for media centres if you are up for a little hack or two :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    M F M said:
    Aww, don't spoil her dreams Skiriki! ;-)

Yea but I don't want poo on her or bites or clawmarks... :(

We love our Koalas here is Australia :) lol

Well just because an animal does what an animal does the best, it doesn't prevent it from being loved. ;)

I mean, brown bears are all cool, and in the past revered as god whose name you didn't dare to speak, but I still dun wanna cuddle one. ;)

Oh yes drop bears fool everyone with cuddly cuteness, until it is too late :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,112
    edited December 1969

I was asked if I want to go to Walmart to get something. Right now I only want 3DU Squirrel. Walmart does not carry Squirrel because only Daz has Squirrel. Squirrel is not on sale. I decided not to go to Walmart.

Maybe I should see if I have Daz Squirrel downloaded and installed. I think the Daz squirrel is just as good as the 3DU Squirrel.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    chohole said:
    Vindaloo, very hot curry. Hot as in spicy hot, not hot hot, as in heat, although ideally it should be both.

THey eat Curry with chips here in Wales.

Do they still have the rice with it ?

Probably - I once ordered Lasagne in a pub and it came with chips, so having chips doesn't exclude rice.

Lasagna comes with chips AND salad at most pubs here. Stuff goes better with chips :) and tentacles :)
    Here lasagna comes with a salad and garlic bread. Mmmmm...
    Wish I could still eat pasta.

edited December 1969

I asked Miss P to let me have a cup cake from the fridge. She gave me the key to unlock the chain around it. I got my cupcake out and tried to lock the fridge back up but I could not figure it out. My roommate was in the kitchen making some microwave popcorn. I asked for her help to lock the fridge. She ended up being distracted and burning her popcorn.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited November 2012

my render bucket hasn't moved in over an hour. i can't tell if it's still rendering. too many procedurals prolly.

i wanted to do at least one render of Cookie and Peaches tonight. shozzbott

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    M F M said:

Well just because an animal does what an animal does the best, it doesn't prevent it from being loved. ;)

I mean, brown bears are all cool, and in the past revered as god whose name you didn't dare to speak, but I still dun wanna cuddle one. ;)

hmm, doan wanna be pooed on.

i wouldn't expect Tasmanian debils to be cuddly, unless it's just a bad rep they have?

those warcraft orcs are kinda cute.

Bludo in Labyrinth was sweet as can be.

edited December 1969

hot off the render Q :)

oh dang, i shoulda put a tentacle in the scene

121112-2.png
    781 x 841 - 1M
    edited November 2012

awww they so cutey-wooty

up way passed bedtime, but finished a render

121112-4.png
    850 x 850 - 1M
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Waking up... and I have to get goin' in 12 minutes. Blehhhh.

edited December 1969

Pouted all day and finally got to eat sate chicken for lunch. At 1600. That's a late lunch rather than a long one :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    M F M said:

hmm, doan wanna be pooed on.

i wouldn't expect Tasmanian debils to be cuddly, unless it's just a bad rep they have?

those warcraft orcs are kinda cute.

Bludo in Labyrinth was sweet as can be.

Devils aren't as mean as koalas, rather shy and not very aggressive . It was a bum rap for the Devils.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,901
    edited November 2012

Wow... I almost forgot how quickly this thread moves along...lol

I found this today.... this guy ranting on the behalf of veterans, or something... my heart goes out to veterans, too , but really the most interesting thing about this clip is the AMAZING graffiti on the buildings that he passes while he does his bit... Just had to share the artwork:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DsJ8IhWO7w&feature=b-mv

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    there's a v4 towel set. you could try the autofit thingee on it

Nar. Auto fit has issues... It will never fully conform cleanly like items made for Genesis. I've had too much bad experience with auto fit and Gen 4 clothing. I'd rather spend my money on something I know will work for me. :)

EDIT: "post hurricane shopping spree" ROFL!
    ...I've had pretty decent results using the Transfer Utility in 4.5.

For example I never could get the Teen Ashley top to fit properly on my petite little without a lot of distortion even when she was Gen4 based. With Genesis, GenX and the Transfer utility, it fits her perfectly.

edited December 1969

I found this today.... this guy ranting on the behalf of veterans, or something... my heart goes out to veterans, too , but really the most interesting thing about this clip is the AMAZING graffiti on the buildings that he passes while he does his bit... Just had to share the artwork:

Hey it looks like my hood :)

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=melbourne+graffiti&qpvt=melbourne+graffiti&FORM=IGRE#x0y69

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,901
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=melbourne+graffiti&qpvt=melbourne+graffiti&FORM=IGRE#x0y69

That is awesome! :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

That is awesome! :)

For better or worse there is a large street art scene here, can get tedious when rival possies fight over turf

edited December 1969

Meh 1800 time to go home *waves* :)

edited December 1969

Heh turns out my last post was just wishful thinking. Whoa am so full, griped nonstop about food today and wow feeling bloated now. Is a grey ol' night in the big city here, no moon no stars, a good night for vampires but I guess werewolves get time off until the moon comes back :)

edited December 1969

listening to selcal checks this morning. there's no beat and you can't dance to it. lol

hungree. could go for some warm fresh from the oven croissant buttery goodness with some raspberry jam and cream cheese.

haz some Access vba to do today.

gonna try to work on my movie treatment a bit today. i'm trying to decide on a price tag for my movie treatment now that it's almost finished. do you think 4million dollars is too much?

dollars don't go as far as they used to, considering the price of gold these days, you'd think the dollar would have more value, but i think there are more dollars in circulation than can be covered by the FortKnox gold.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    there's a v4 towel set. you could try the autofit thingee on it

Nar. Auto fit has issues... It will never fully conform cleanly like items made for Genesis. I've had too much bad experience with auto fit and Gen 4 clothing. I'd rather spend my money on something I know will work for me. :)

EDIT: "post hurricane shopping spree" ROFL!

tee hee, post traumatic stress relief

edited December 1969

ohmygoodness, midnight milkyways hit the blood stream faster than they used to doh. someone just told me i look like i have sunburn.

edited December 1969

oh noes.

spent the last hour and half transferring a 2013 calendar from word into Excel, just realized it's laid out Monday - Sunday format. i needed Sunday to Saturday format.

edited December 1969

My bloody gift came today

• Consumer573Consumer573 Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

Is anyone else having trouble with the store today? A lot of the images seem not to be displaying, and when I click on some things I'm getting "page not found 404" errors.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Seems to be working fine for me, but that don't mean anything.

• Consumer573Consumer573 Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

Here's one example. I can't see any of the images for Daz light the way and thumbs display titles that lead to the page not found error.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/light-the-way

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Oh dear, we have an actual complaint in the complaint thread. Now what do we do.

Seriously there was a slight hiccup earlier. I suggest try closing your browser, clearing the cache and then returning to the store. If that hasn't fixed it try flushing your system through by using Shift+Ctrl+R.

edited December 1969

a high colonic flush?

runs from the club -tee hee

edited December 1969

Morning. Solar eclipse is happening in forty minutes or so but right now is a big bright blue sky morning here in Melbourne :)

This discussion has been closed.