The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,112
    edited December 1969

I am looking for some wings for an H5 render but could not find them in DS. I want a winged H5.

edited December 1969

I do not have RawArt's expansion for Genesis Wings! Or I could not find it in my itemized order history.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited November 2012

...would this work?

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people/anatomy/epic-wings

Edit to add: It's also a Daz Original so you could use your PC coupon in it (if you haven't used it already)

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

what do you think of the Heroes tv show? is there any substance to the story line?

I like Peter. No one would ever guess the other guy I like. Started out as a bad guy but so sexy. GabrielGray/Sylar. Zach Qunito is so hot.

Zach sounds familiar ... i think he played spock in the last Star Trek movie. i've never seen him w/o the vulcan costume.

edited December 1969

42 days.

rumpabumbum Bing and Bowie - who'd a thunk they'd sound so heavenly together

edited December 1969

I tried to kill a dragon egg through the bite method but got a vampire egg instead.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...would this work?

Edit to add: It's also a Daz Original so you could use your PC coupon in it (if you haven't used it already)

I got them but need to reset them so I can download and install.

edited November 2012

some Holiday-ish render drops :)

i can't decide to make chocolate chip cookies and add peanut butter chips ... or ... make peanut butter cookies and add chocolate chips?

untitled16.jpg
    885 x 1073 - 226K
    untitled15.jpg
    700 x 511 - 78K
    untitled14.jpg
    844 x 844 - 109K
    untitled17.jpg
    1291 x 1211 - 327K
    untitled12.jpg
    600 x 594 - 99K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited November 2012

oh noes i forgot to put the lollipop in the nursie's hand doh

:) bath night for the tykes

untitled13.jpg
    1236 x 1080 - 322K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Yay for holiday renders :)

On the complaint side looks like lunch is toasted cheese sandwich in a paper bag. Waah *wonders if bag is edible?*

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

On the complaint side looks like lunch is toasted cheese sandwich in a paper bag. Waah *wonders if bag is edible?*

grilled cheese begs for a cuppa tomato soup :idea: or potato leek soup

edited December 1969

i have absolute total separation anxiety for my doggie.

why does holidays time make me start stressing? why try to borrow the pain now, we could have a couple more years together.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited November 2012

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...would this work?

I got them but need to reset them so I can download and install.
    I noticed the resets are a LOT faster now - I was resetting to get the 4.5.1.6 update of DS and *bing* there immediately. That was nice ^_^. Pity it doesn't tell you the size any more X(.

+1 vote for chocolate chip cookies (^_^)n

Post edited by M F M on
    edited November 2012

can't decide if it's more fun to bake the cookies or eat 'em

oven timer just dingged

iz a nice night to watch the jeff dunhaam christmas special. Walter is curmudgeonly about christmas.

edited December 1969

Walter is curmudgeonly about christmas.

...I am too when the stores start putting their Yule displays up several days before Halloween.
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited November 2012

Is it just me or does the female models have excessively big eyes?

When you compare them to the males, their eyes including the iris and pupil are of greater size. Is that anatomically correct? Or is it one of those idealistic 3d female proportions lol?

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

...I generally reduce the eye size a bit and add a little of the "squint" morph in...

...well, except where Fae & Leela are concerned.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

grilled cheese begs for a cuppa tomato soup :idea: or potato leek soup

Good thought but learned my lesson about hot soup and moving cars :)

edited December 1969

...mmm grilled cheezies. Gonna make a couple tonight when I get home. Swiss and Asiago.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

...I am too when the stores start putting their Yule displays up several days before Halloween.

Yes wow ho ho ho not so long to go now :)

edited December 1969

...it's not that I don't like the holidays, just hate all the commercial hype that surrounds them, especially when it happens so early.

It's times like this that I am glad I don't have a telly or a newspaper subscription.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I generally reduce the eye size a bit and add a little of the "squint" morph in...

...well, except where Fae & Leela are concerned.

Yeah, I thought so. I ended up reducing it a little. I compared her with a male character of similar proportions, age and scale, and adjusted the eyes accordingly. They seemed rather big to begin with.

edited December 1969

Home before dark tonight WIN!

TIL a Bear doesn't run, it lopes. Until now I would have described a lope as a running style.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Home before dark tonight WIN!

TIL a Bear doesn't run, it lopes. Until now I would have described a lope as a running style.

Right now I am picturing loping is Mr Bear having a good time with Ms. Bear. Well they have to prepare for the spring.

edited December 1969

Is spring already here. Everyone is sneezing. Perhaps that's why loping came up. Spring, I mean A running bear bounds someone else told me. Haz confused because I think those are idiosyncratic ways of saying the same thing. I guess that's not the same as being the same thing.

edited December 1969

I got the epic wings downloaded, now I need to install then play.

I am an adult and I play with digital dollies in DS4.5 and 2012. I want to collect all the dollies for Genesis. Are there any free dollies for Genesis?

edited December 1969

I know someone who has hundreds of smurfs :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I know someone who has hundreds of smurfs :)

If I have lots of dollies for Genesis, no one can take them away from me. I would just need to get a new hdd.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Walter bought his wife a mop from the 99 cent store for christmas. "take the stick out, hey it's a wig"

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Is spring already here. Everyone is sneezing. Perhaps that's why loping came up. Spring, I mean A running bear bounds someone else told me. Haz confused because I think those are idiosyncratic ways of saying the same thing. I guess that's not the same as being the same thing.

yoo haz bears?
    do they get along with the roos?

This discussion has been closed.