The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,112
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rule Number one: the Doctor lies
    Rule exception: What the Doctor says is cool is cool.

What I take out of it? What I say is cool is cool. I also lie but I try to control it, but I never lie about coolness. I need to work on my lies, but how do I ask for help?

Go work for an ad agency haha :) One of my favourite books is http://press.princeton.edu/titles/7328.html

Great!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Warmish here today, there is a bright red helicopter skimming brown and silver rooftops, spinning and glinting under a big bright blue sky outside my window. Whoa noisy !

Good morning! Hope you have a good day! :coolsmile:

Packing to go home - tomorrow is wound care/physical therapy day so I want to get to bed early, Snzzzz.... then up early for the bus to the hospital. Thankfully there's a coffeeshop next door that makes killer espresso! :bug:

Day is not too shabby so far, lots of phone calls and note taking gah is hard to read my own writing :)
    Take care of yourself, I'll have a good thought for you today :)

lol, ye olde cryptic hand writing

edited December 1969

aaahh starbucks cawffee today. i can feel manly hair sprouts growing on my chest.

edited December 1969

i need toys for my kitteh girls. what do kitteh girls like to play with? do they like yarn strings?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,112
    edited December 1969

i need toys for my kitteh girls. what do kitteh girls like to play with? do they like yarn strings?

Boys, specially kitty boys! Kitty girls are not kittens but adult cats. And from what I understand about adult female cats, they like to play with adult male cats. (that is why shelters tend to get full of kittens)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    FINALLY! I can haz munny!

Hey great :)

Indeed, and I also got a gift card to DAZ! Wootz! Today, if something nice happens to come along, I am prepared!

edited November 2012

Boys, specially kitty boys! Kitty girls are not kittens but adult cats. And from what I understand about adult female cats, they like to play with adult male cats. (that is why shelters tend to get full of kittens)

oh yeah, i see the logic in that.

the kitteh girls and boys prolly txt each other all day and hang out at the mall.

a cute fluffy kitteh :)

fluffylolkitteh.jpg
    293 x 300 - 13K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

My complaint is tissues.

Why don't they make tissues that hold lots of goo. Isn't that what they are for, to blow chunks of green globs into.

I can understand having delicacy when you have a cold, but when you wake up in the morning and gotta blow out the holes, you either use toilet paper, a paper towel or cardboard from a box, depending on what stored up overnight, because if you use a delicate tissue you may as well just blown it into your hand to begin with, then wipe it on your clothes.

C'mon Man!

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

lol leadhead! thats some extreme examples there haha... but in regards to that subject... a decent cold will have you go through an entire box of tissues for sure.

edited December 1969

What happened, did I kill this thread complaining about my morning ritual or what?

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited November 2012

There are quiet spots... while everyone contemplates the contents of your last tissue... post ;-)

For myself, busy wrapping up a Marrakesh 2012 purchase, after Jack and DAZ_Kevin fixed some minor bundle-related issues ^_^.

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    What happened, did I kill this thread complaining about my morning ritual or what?

Shall I tell about the time I had an epic flu, high fever, clogged nose and then an alien egg came out of my nose?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Ledhead said:

Shall I tell about the time I had an epic flu, high fever, clogged nose and then an alien egg came out of my nose?

LOL. Did it hatch?

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    LOL. Did it hatch?

I hope not! 'Cause it was probably some kind of slime alien, not like Alien-alien...

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    There are quiet spots... while everyone contemplates the contents of your last tissue... post ;-)

For myself, busy wrapping up a Marrakesh 2012 purchase, after Jack and DAZ_Kevin fixed some minor bundle-related issues ^_^.

Whats there to contemplate, it's disgusting!

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

2 large lattes and one large drip coffee, still asleep. Wound Care was less than fun today,, since I don't go in next week the nurse did "extensive work" and now my foot feels.. weird.. I guess if the nerves were working right it would be pain. :-S

So, tired and cranky today :snake: feeling very bitey. I should probably go home early, or put a barrier up in front of my cube so nobody gets hurt. :ahhh:

Installed more content last night.. it goes on forever.. once the Rendo stuff is in I'm installing A3, V3, V4, M3 and M4.. then Daz stuff "as needed" since the installers are a huge pain in the butt to deal with. :vampire:

Argh need yet MORE coffee! :bug:

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Ledhead said:
    LOL. Did it hatch?

I hope not! 'Cause it was probably some kind of slime alien, not like Alien-alien...

Nothing better than having a good laugh in the morning, starts the day out right, puts you in a good mood and helps you to overlook the crap that all of us have to deal with on a daily basis.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Nothing better than having a good laugh in the morning, starts the day out right, puts you in a good mood and helps you to overlook the crap that all of us have to deal with on a daily basis.

We totally need spoiler tags here. I'll do the post in white thing, so paint over the next area, 'kay, if you're morbidly curious?

I'm gonna put some space here.

Just in case if you're receiving notifications via e-mail.

So you know that you might wanna stop reading, if you don't wanna see the story of my nose alien.

Because it is kinda gruesome.

And gross.

And slimy.

And ick.

Okay. Story begins below that line.

I copy-pasted it from my LJ. I recorded it so I would forever remember the day when an alien came out of my nose.

------------------
    Like I said, I've gotten a flu. And this flu has been particularly annoying, because no matter what I've done, I just can't seem to empty my nostrils as usual. It is as if there is a thick film somewhere within my nasal cavities, and it blocks all the attempts to remove it; even worse, it felt like drumbeat somewhere within whenever I moved my head.

I took a hot shower, I tried to flush it out; I've drinked lots of fluids and I've tried to blow my nose. Nothing, nada, absolutely not working. I was worried about having to go and see the doctor over it, and the thought of nasal cavity puncturing drove me mad with worry.

Until some half an hour ago I felt my nose tingle, and I grabbed a hanky and gave it a blow. Ah, sweet innocence -- you never miss it until you lose it.

POOT!

I felt something blow through my nostril; it hurt like blazes, it was like giving birth through an orifice not meant for such task. The inside and outside felt like fires dancing on my flesh.

My hanky felt heavy. Way, way too heavy. A careful squish on the outside revealed something... lumpy in the middle of it. Shivers ran up and down my spine. Dreading, I opened the squished hanky just a bit to see and...

"EEEWWWWWWW! OH GOD!"

"What?" asked my SO, preoccupied with mortal trifles of life only couple of yards away from the ground zero.

"An alien came out of my nose." was the only thing I could say without losing an extra load of sanity. Mortal curiosity overwhelmed me, and I took an another peek inside.

"Oh that's good." he said, then he went back to his business with tomorrow's shopping list.

Fool, he does not know!

If I have saved the Earth from an alien invasion, the line for offerings and worship is clearly marked with a sign. Plz be behavink orderly.

edited November 2012

Complaint: All my bills seem to come at once! all so close to xmas!! And to top it off, taxation screwed me over with a mistake "They" made and now I'm left with a bill!! Grrr

Happy Christmas Spyro, you're gonna be broke all holidays! Yey!

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited November 2012

That was sick Skiriki, I loved it. LOL.

How did you get the text to be white btw or is it grey, as the Brits spell it.

Post edited by ledhead on
    edited December 1969

Gotta go, see all of you in a bit.

edited November 2012

Ledhead said:

I used the color tag option. Quote this post and you'll see it -- I just replaced the color name with "white".

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Gotta go, see all of you in a bit.

If you quote her message, you can see she used the '[ color = white ]' (remove spaces) trick (^_^)h. Can also do this with different colours too ^_^.
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited December 1969

mouse over works too

edited December 1969

mouse over works too

Bout to say that lol

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Ledhead said:

I used the color tag option. Quote this post and you'll see it -- I just replaced the color name with "white".My dear Ski, next time one color will work. Just select the whole post before you color. That looks like to much work.

That said, thanks for killing the MOTHER host, I had Stuffy head yesterday but better today. I'll clear all the way up now that you've killed the HOST.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    My dear Ski, next time one color will work. Just select the whole post before you color. That looks like to much work.

I'm procrastinating! I'm supposed to write a short story or essay for my class, and I'm all BLAH BLAH BLAH I DON'T WANNA.

(Also, in that all-white post, I tried that. It did not work -- it whited out the first paragraph, and then refused to white out the rest. At least in "preview post".)

That said, thanks for killing the MOTHER host, I had Stuffy head yesterday but better today. I'll clear all the way up now that you've killed the HOST.

Yer welcome. *Brrrrr!* It was so grotesque. And two days later it tried again, but sauna put stop to its nefarious plans!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited November 2012

I leave you guys alone for just a few hours and what do you do to my two favorite threads? In one, the current topic is snot; in the other the topic is farts.
    Well, I just have one thing to say about that...

WAY TO GO!!

2899778557_8a4991e632_o.gif
    471 x 381 - 264K
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I leave you guys alone for just a few hours and what do you do to my two favorite threads? In one, the current topic is snot; in the other the topic is farts.
    Well, I just have one thing to say about that...

WAY TO GO!!

We really are that good.

edited December 1969

Yup. That's the way it goes round here :-P

This discussion has been closed.