Carrara Monthly Challenge #30: WAR TIMES - Voting Thread

13»

Comments

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,989

congrats to the challenge winners ... great works as usual smiley

I'd forgotten about it to be honest, but looking forward to the next one, whatever that may be.. yes

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

Yes, it was a terrific challenge. Thanks so much to Daz once more for their kind sponsorship!

We really need to get a gallery together to show off the work people put in these challenges.

• wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634

Congrats to all!  Especially those who placed of course.  Everyone did very good, as always.

It's not about if I win that I like but the thrill of the hunt, so to speak, in leaning how to create better art in Carrara and learn a few things on the way.  Everyone who enters a Carrara Challenge is a Winner.

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

Congratulations to all winners! The challenge was wonderful.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

Thank you to Diomede for handling everything, and congratulations to the winners. A great contest as always. And thank you to everyone who voted for my images: you will receive your payments in due course, in cash, in the usual plain brown envelope (just kidding).

Also congratulations to everyone who didn't win. I know I had a really hard time choosing which images to vote for because the standard was so high. Lots of the work I see here just blows me away: so much talent, so many different skills on display.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Thanks to Namtar for choosing the replicator function and the theme.  Really inspired some excellent entries. 

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    diomede said:

First Place - Headwax

Second Place - Bytescapes

Third Place - Stezza

So... is this the final result? Or are they posted somewhere else?

Either way, this was yet another one of those where it was really difficult to pick. I kept going back and forth and then get caled away from my computer (happens more times than not) and then I go back through them... it's fun... it's hard!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

kewl art! congrats! 

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited February 2017
    head wax said:

#8  "Eureka Stockade" by Stezza -

#7  "Final Advance" by Bytescapes 

#4 Title:  Cyclopstritch Cavalry Charge   Artist:  Diomede

HM to 

Entry # 5

Title - Against the Odds

Artist - IceDragonArt

what a great and pro challenge this was, love the work!!

Thank you very much to everyone who gave me an honorable mention!  You made me smile today lol.  Learning this program is a challenge and I appreciate your noticing my effort. I also appreciate the huge amount of help as always.  The challenge really did help push me out of my comfort zone to try some things I had been putting off trying.  And following along with everyone else was also very encouraging, seeing how much can be done in this program.

Ugh apparntly I can't spell tonight...

Post edited by IceDragonArt on