Need Starship/SciFi uniforms form G3F/M

2»

Comments

• adam_graggadam_gragg Posts: 141

https://www.daz3d.com/space-defenders-earth-force-command-v4-bundle

Sadly, when you fit the clothing on Generation 7 (Genesis 3) it doesn't go very well.  If I might suggest the following versions...

Hmmmmm.... are you fitting them using one of the Wear Them All shape cloners, or by some other technique? (I don't have any of the Wear Them All products but have been eyeing them lately.)

I am actually.  Occasionally, there is a fantastic fit, but it's either totally hit or totally miss.  Plus, the buttons on the front will stretch out of shape if you use the wear them all plug in too much.  Also, the clothing can deform depending which figure you use.  Michael and Victoria 7 is usually okay, but when you start using figures like Dante or Rune, it can get a little harder to make them look right. 

• To all the sci fi 3d model creators at Daz,if you all are still coming back to this old thread: Please desist from creating more of all the outdated Star Wars,Star Treks,and cartoonish space and sci fi suits that are cluttering the Daz store!

Most us,if not all of us,will prefer to buy more realistic and futuristic space and sci fi outfitsthat will be more original and not a copycat of the all too common and boring

outdated stuff that we're all tired of. Thanks for your efforts.

• Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,080
    edited October 2022

mjordy59 said:

To all the sci fi 3d model creators at Daz,if you all are still coming back to this old thread: Please desist from creating more of all the outdated Star Wars,Star Treks,and cartoonish space and sci fi suits that are cluttering the Daz store!

Most us,if not all of us,will prefer to buy more realistic and futuristic space and sci fi outfitsthat will be more original and not a copycat of the all too common and boring

outdated stuff that we're all tired of. Thanks for your efforts.

I will gladly buy the old (original) star trek uniforms (especially for G2 & G3) provided that the colors are adjustable and the sleve ranks follow the ranks of original show and are also customizable.

sleeve.png
    318 x 861 - 196K
    Post edited by Drogo Nazhur on