Shoes for SexySilky Dress...how do I fit them?

2»

Comments

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

thank you Pendraia for the PDF

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

I wonder if a Pose dial would be useful for this purpose....

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,154
    edited December 1969

I don't have the morphs in the data folder for the shoes, but theya ren't listed in the readme either so that looks like a version difference. But they wouldn't make Genesis fit the shoes if they were present.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

I don't have the morphs in the data folder for the shoes, but theya ren't listed in the readme either so that looks like a version difference. But they wouldn't make Genesis fit the shoes if they were present.

Do you have a deifferent readme file than I did...is that what you mean by version difference? i posted the files from the file list in the readme I received, which is why I thought some were missing, but with Pen's help with them I can make the shoes and feet fit together properly. Just curious is this with all heels that you have to adjust the feet to make the model stand proper? I did find a few V5 poses that made the feet and shoes look right with no additional adjustments.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,154
    edited January 2013

Yes, I have a different readme - ReadMe_12959_1.1_Sexy Silky For Genesis. Some shoes are made to fi the basic Genesis feet, and need posing (as with these) Others require the use of a morph on Genesis to get the feet into the shoes (which means poses need less adjustment, but is a bit of a pain with Genesis since all morphs get loaded as sliders with the basic figure). And some closed boots require the feet and toes to be simply hidden.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited December 1969

I have added pose controls for this on each foot. Let me know if they need tweaking. These will not likely be good for animations.

http://www.ShareCG.com/v/66313/view/21/DAZ-Studio/WC-Pose-Controls-for-Genesis

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

True...

Wancow...how do you create a dial for a pose? Would it have to be saved as a shape?

Sorry brain is very fuzzy...not been sleeping well with the heat.

edited December 1969
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

wancow said:

Thank you...: )

Complicated I can do...