What human figure do you tend to use the most and why?

124»

Comments

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144

What the L are you talking about! laugh

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970

I think it's with one L as a forename and two L's as a surname. My husband has a Philip Phillips in his family tree... along with a John Johns.

Chohole will understand...It must be a Welsh thing these double names. devil S

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

Well old Prince Philip is retiring from active duties devil

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    SileneUK said:

I think it's with one L as a forename and two L's as a surname. My husband has a Philip Phillips in his family tree... along with a John Johns.

Chohole will understand...It must be a Welsh thing these double names. devil S

Normally it would be
    Daffyd ap Daffyd or whatever   maybe they miss out the ap  as a shortcut      I mean Rhys ap Rhys ended up as Rhys Price  as Welsh names got anglicised by disapproving englishmen who didn't want the welsh to use their own language.    

My brother in law is a Phillip (2 Ls) so it can be either way as a first name. Vive la difference!

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970

My husband is David.... nickname?  Daft Dai !!  devil S

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

Philip McGlass 

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

the hospital lost the 'the' ?

• wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634
    edited May 2017

Silene said... "wgdjohn  Oh that's interesting about saving scene+character+props in Scenes. So you save them to a category under Scenes not Objects. If that is so, I will have to try that. Although I tend to save scenes to my external hard drive."

Sorry to have been not clear enough... I Do Not Save anything in Scenes tab... what I ment was a Carrara file, .car, which contains anything that I want.  This goes into my separate G:Projects/Carrara folder... at this time Carrara itself is on C: partiion.  I should make a separate folder for them which I've done for Carrara Challenges  I did crank up Carrara and it loaded quite fast today... Kewl! 

Thank for your montage... I'll have to check out Catagories agiain... remind myself how it works.  I have used DIM to locate content before but will sometimes crank up DS sometimes and use it's "info" to find out more info about anything.  For me it loads quicker than DIM.

Post edited by wgdjohn on
    th3Digit said:

Philip McGlass 

Not the first time I've heard that one!