Tell Us! Links To Favorite Gallery / Art Studio Renders

Comments

• Glad the galleries are back! Great images @Carola O

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Happy dance...the galleries are back.

Wonderful images as always @Carola O

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Thank you both! And yes, I'm also happily dancing with the return of the gallery, though some things need to be checked up on before it can run smoothly me thinks lol

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328
    edited February 2021

Added an image and updated my list with URLs to the new gallery.

ETA: Just a quick heads up to other posters -- Old links to your gallery images will need to be updated for the ne gallery. Otherwise the link just goes to the gallery in general and not even to the specific users page.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I'm going back a few pages just to make sure I didn't miss anyone. Thread should be up to date in about twenty to thirty minutes :) 

edited February 2021

And another new one on my list :) also ended up removing the faulty links instead of updating them. It's a new year so figured I could start over on the list :)

Post edited by Carola O on
  • DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Fixed some links and added some different ones to the list.

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited February 2021

Hi everyone,

I've updated my list with a couple of new images, and fixed the broken links. 

Trish

Post edited by Stormlyght on

Up to date :)   If you haven't fixed your links yet, please do. Appreciate it! 

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796

This is not mine, I found it today already pages back in the gallery with only a handfull of likes but this took me so by surprise and should really see more love:

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#gallery=newest&page=8&image=1124064

it's a beautiful one Linwelly, I saw it when it had already landed on second page of Newest. That page goes so darn fast it's scary

@linwelly  I commented on it also.

edited February 2021

Okay, hold your hearts, I actually posted in my gallery. Here's Seriously? I thought we'd have some fun and you provide what you think the caption should be in the comment section in the gallery. SO many ways to interpret that look! 

Post edited by Novica on

Yay, loved that image Novica :) and it brought my story mind to the forefront lol

Hey guys, after giving this serious thought I am going to change the thread so it is "self operational."  I'm also cleaning up the thread. Several things are impacting this decision.

First, the gallery changeover and links not working, and many people aren't updating their links. 

Second, the number of people listed in the index who haven't posted in a very long time. I am removing them from the index.

Third, it's hit or miss for me to get notifications on the thread.

So to keep the thread workable, I'll check the links for each person and if you have updated them, I'll keep you in the index. However, I won't be putting "new" anymore in the index, or monitoring the thread for new entries.

DO keep posting when you've added a new gallery render so the rest of us can support you! And please, if you're kept in the index, please do keep your list (linked from the index) up to date when you add new gallery images. It's easier for people who are new to the thread to find your list in one post.

edited February 2021

So what I did- there were 16 people who had not posted in years/a year/ a long time, or who had not updated their links. When they update their links, they can contact me and I'll put them back in the index. It was just a really bad surfing experience for anyone visiting the thread (talk about total frustration) to leave those folks in the index. 

I've increased the number of gallery renders you can list in your post to 25 in each section (art studio thread / gallery.) So 50 total.

Basically, whenever you have a new gallery entry, just do what you've been doing. If you have a post with your links all together and are in the index, put NEW by the latest ones which are within about 30 days, if you're a very active poster. Otherwise, just leave your latest ones marked new until you post again.

New people who only post periodically don't need to create a post with their links. If they want to do that, they can PM me and I'll add them to the index. Hopefully we'll get an index with people who are active.

I will not be posting "NEW" anymore in the index, as all folks need to do is visit the thread for the latest posts (which should either link to your post with all your links, or link directly to the gallery image.) 

Post edited by Novica on

That's perfectly understandable Novica, and probably make it less stressful for everyone. You, us who do post, the people that visit and such :) being able to add 25 links is wonderful, though I wonder.. do you (all of you, not only Novica) think it's ok if I were to split those 25 in two lists? One for new/2021 renders that will be updated semi regulary and one for those All Time favorites that may not be updated much if at all?

@carola0  Do it however you wish. If you want to have 50 of all gallery, go for it. I just didn't want the posts to get overwhelming :)  I'll change that at the beginning of the thread.

I also think this new way will encourage new people to add an occasional link to their gallery. Beforehand, they had to create a post with their renders and be indexed. This is a more spontaneous approach :)    

edited February 2021

Hope the changes are okay with everyone?

Post edited by Novica on
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796

I didn't add anythign to my links in a while, but yes I think the self keep version will be a good thing, esp with the thought of people just ceome by now and then to add something

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    I updated my links!
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

You can take me of of the index as the new gallery features of "New" images and "Most Popular" images does all that organizing for me now. Thanks!

Added a few more images to my list, though some of them has been in the gallery for some days as I had forgotten to put them onto the list in the first place :) Going to rework the list itself soonish, but until than I hope you enjoy the images on there :)

nonesuch00 said:

You can take me of of the index as the new gallery features of "New" images and "Most Popular" images does all that organizing for me now. Thanks!

You were already removed :)  

dawnblade said:

I updated my links!

Gotcha :)  Added you back to the index. 

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

New render added to my list, for Black History Month.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Novica said:

nonesuch00 said:

You were already removed :)  

OK, I thought I didn't request being added but I wasn't sure.

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440

@nonesuch00 I still want to know which ones YOU think are your best.

I posted some new ones, hard to pick what gets on the list, what goes off the list...

My Top Ten

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440

Damn... are all old links broken?

Yes, all old links broke when the new gallery launched