Tell Us! Links To Favorite Gallery / Art Studio Renders

1141516171820»

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited March 2021

evilded777 said:

Damn... are all old links broken?

Yes, so if you didn't update them, I took your name off the index. If you fix the links I'll be happy to put a link to your post again.  Just tell me on this thread and I'll do it. BTW I increased it to 25 links in your posts 

Post edited by Novica on
  • evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,437

Novica said:

evilded777 said:

Damn... are all old links broken?

Yes, so if you didn't update them, I took your name off the index. If you fix the links I'll be happy to put a link to your post again.  Just tell me on this thread and I'll do it. BTW I increased it to 25 links in your posts 

ahh, I guess I've not been paying attention. Sorry about that. All updated. I guess I'll have to flesh out the list :)

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818

A little update with my latest image, hope you all enjoy :)

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

I added a new image to my list here

evilded777 said:

ahh, I guess I've not been paying attention. Sorry about that. All updated. I guess I'll have to flesh out the list :)

I did add you back to the index :)  

Kismet2012 said:

I added a new image to my list here

Nicely done. I really like the lighting on Brooke. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268
    edited July 2021

New images added to my list:  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/6062607/#Comment_6062607 (For some reason it is linking quite correctly -- Scroll down a few posts on Page 18)

In particular there is Sailing to the Unknown

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818

My list is updated with two new pics :)

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890
    edited July 2021

evilded777 said:

@nonesuch00 I still want to know which ones YOU think are your best.

I posted some new ones, hard to pick what gets on the list, what goes off the list...

My Top Ten

Oh, I apologize. As I get closer to finish my DIY in my house & yard I don't render as much in DAZ Studio and unsubscribed to the forum notices long ago when I saw all responses in the forums were not notifying me. LOL, rendering has been strictly as an excuse to avoid doing the DIY work I can't afford, am not talented at, and don't like doing, sort of like my rendering, but there you have it. laugh

My ultimate goal with all my DAZ content is to learn to animate well enough to animate some of my stories, although to be frank, I know unless I get luckly and wind up being exceptionally fast and good at animating, it is a very iffy and doubtful goal to have. I've been advised by a real professional animator just how much work in man-hours is involved for even 30 seconds of animation for a video. Oh well, maybe I can develop a style and scenes that work around those limitations. Of course, problems in the house & yard keep cropping up and interfering, because nothing can be easy and straightforward.

Anyway, now that I've promptly wasted some more of my DIY time I don't want to do today either crying, let me get onto your question.

Of all my renders the one that immediately draws my eye as the best for noticability is the Donut Shop Cop. That is saying nothing about it's story telling content, just that it visually easily gets noticed at thumbnail size. 

There are others that are also catchy at thumbnail size. Being catchy at thumbnail size is a good criteria for an effective render I think and also an effective scene. Here are others that I think are almost as effective: Boys of Summer, Tug & Tow, Brahm's Alibi - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service! (another favorite of mine), Circus Sailor, Circus Seal, See Us Sailing, See Us Soon (my attempt at an English enunciation tongue twister like the well known "Sally Sold Seashells by the Seashore"). 

My judgement might be overly swayed by the association with water in choosing those though. Of course a beach scene with open skies and open seas sort of forces decluttering of a scene to focus on the main subject matter of the scene. Story telling wise, which ones I won't get into, the ones I like of mine are completely different which should tell me I have some work to do with regards to composing effective visual scenes. I do prefer silly time wasters as entertainment.

As far as your new Top Ten I like your The Warrior and the Wizard as the most effective visually. 

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
    edited August 2021

Added a new image to my list: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/6062607/#Comment_6062607

Newest image is Portrait of a Mother added 8 August 2021

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

I added a new image to my list

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,780
    edited August 2021

I wnat to promote this one by Llola a bit more, it deserves love,

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#gallery=newest&page=3&image=1168256

Post edited by Linwelly on
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,009

Linwelly said:

I wnat to promote this one by Llola a bit more, it deserves love,

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#gallery=newest&page=3&image=1168256

Thankyou kindly Linwelly ... I just saw this posting by accident.  So kind of you :)

edited May 2022
    edited September 2022