Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,180

Very nice!

Dana

• SerumSerum Posts: 256
    DanaTA said:

Very nice!

Dana

I spent a lot of time in recording studios pre doing visual art so it was fun for me to step back in that world in my mind 

well it got released today :)

So i have been away for ages sorry about that. things were not really working out well just relying on Daz so i had to go out and get a job ive started to feel more comfy in the job which is starting to allow me time to work on projects again :)

got a couple in the works hoping to get them out by christmas.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Good seeing you back and congrats on the new job!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Congrats on the new job.  Hazel is stunning by the way. I think most of us would love to make it on just art alone, alas, I am going to be sticking with my day job for some time yet.

Good seeing you back and congrats on the new job!

Thank you :)

Congrats on the new job.  Hazel is stunning by the way. I think most of us would love to make it on just art alone, alas, I am going to be sticking with my day job for some time yet.

Thank you i was really happy with hazel. was a shame daz was not :/ I am not gonna lie its been hard to go back into a regular job it almost felt like defeat. But the truth is we all have bills to pay so it was the right thing to do for now. How are you?

So i dont know if anyone picked it up or not (thank you if you did ) but my guitars came out last week :) 

https://www.daz3d.com/rock-guitars-for-iray-and-3delight

i have another one in the pipeline coming out soon that i am hoping people are gonna find super useful.

Since getting the new day job i must admit it is quite difficult to strike a balance between work and creating but I am starting to get there now :)

plus the fact i have a plan i am really hoping to get a mortgage and buy a house! it may take a while to save the deposit but it gives me reason to get my head down being creative :)

So how are you? (yes i mean you reading this haha)