Essence for Genesis and V4 [commercial]

MadaMada Posts: 1,866
edited February 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Inspired by the art of Alphonse Mucha, this beautifully designed set will add elegance and romance to your Runtime.

http://www.daz3d.com/essence-bundle

The dress was designed mainly for standing poses, and the product includes several partial poses so that you can apply your favourite pose and then a partial leg pose to suit the dress.

I had a lot of fun working on this set and hopefully so will you :)

Figures:

Essence Dress + sleeves
Headpiece
Pedestal

Props:

Poppies for hair
Decorative Poppy Stand (left and right)
SnowflakeFrame
Round Window/Wall
Ornamental Pot

The dress is NOT dynamic and while there's handles and movement morphs built in, it was not made for running or jumping poses.

Gorgeous image by Puntomaus

EssenceWinterEdition.jpg
860 x 1660 - 375K
Post edited by Mada on

Comments

• MadaMada Posts: 1,866
    edited December 1969

Hitomi and Julie (Genesis)

EssenceGenesis_Popup1.jpg
    700 x 910 - 174K
    EssenceGenesis_Popup2.jpg
    700 x 910 - 140K
    edited December 1969

Aiko Stylized for V4

EssenceV4_Popup02.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 159K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You have a request in another thread for rear views if possible.

Jumped into my cart as soon as I saw it, but no time to play myself yet.

edited December 1969

I'll do a couple of rear renders in the morning - bed is calling me and its been a looooong day :)

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

Not just rear views but sitting and bending and walking poses.... Thanks! Sorry I didnt know there was a thread up... since the commercial forum was done away with I don't really venture out of the Commons much.

Appreciate your time! its nice to see unique outfits. :)

• Risika75Risika75 Posts: 49
    edited December 1969

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for continuing V4 support, it is much appreciated. Went straight through checkout with this one :)

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I am astonished by this dress, in the card now in my runtime by evening :D Thank you very much for v4 version!
    May I ask if anyone can post a render without the sleeves? I read they are separate, and am very curious how it looks :)

edited December 1969

See now i'm twice confused, now the thread is in the commons?? >_<;;; why? because I don't go to the commercial forum?</p>

I'm also curious to see the dress sans sleeves. looking forward to more pics.

edited December 1969

a couple of quick renders

mucha_3.png
    629 x 642 - 153K
    mucha_2.png
    629 x 642 - 174K
    Mucha_1.png
    629 x 642 - 225K
  • Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Oh thank you chohole. Just as I imagined it :D

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,578
    edited December 1969

Mucha inspired?
    That's an instant buy.
    I hope this does well because I would love to see more of this style!

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

Straight into my cart. This dress is simply stunning Mada! I''m also adding my thanks for the V4 support. :)

• PuntomausPuntomaus Posts: 450
    edited December 1969

I really love this dress and the included props.

EssencePinkPoppies.jpg
    890 x 1690 - 411K
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited February 2013

Are sleeve cuffs posable? When arms are up they look rather stiffy, is there an option for them to fall down somehow?

And can anybody show the dress when the lady's body is twisted the other way from folds, counterclockwise?

Post edited by Kattey on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Mada, you have TOTALLY outdone yourself with this set. I'm a huge Mucha fan and well, the folds in the dress bottom are just stupendous. The backgrounds and all the rest really do make for a very Mucha feel. HUGS and Kisses from Wolffie

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Beautiful work Mada! It's currently waiting in my trolley for Sickle's new product to come out but it's a definite buy...

edited December 1969

:D Glad you like it

@chohole - thank you for the rear views and poses - much appreciated :)

edited December 1969

No problems, they were real quick ones, but the first was a pose I had already made, my attempt at a Mucha pose, so it was a logical one to try.

I am going to have fun with this dress.

edited December 1969

Can somebody post a render where lady's body is twisted in opposite direction than folds (counterclockwise)?
    And is there any way to control the cuffs?

edited December 1969

Here is one with the sitting morph in V4 applied (V4 Thighs bend at about 85 and shins at 90 and then sitting morph in dress).

Sitting.jpg
    525 x 657 - 85K
    edited December 1969

Kattey said:
    Can somebody post a render where lady's body is twisted in opposite direction than folds (counterclockwise)?
    And is there any way to control the cuffs?

The cuffs pose with the hands and use JCMs for bend up to make it look more natural. Extra posing is available by selecting the hand bodypart and using the bend, twist and sideside dials. There is a morph to bring in the sleeves when posing with hands down. No bodyhandles for the sleeves (because they're too short to really be useful.)

edited December 1969

Mada said:

The cuffs pose with the hands and use JCMs for bend up to make it look more natural. Extra posing is available by selecting the hand bodypart and using the bend, twist and sideside dials. There is a morph to bring in the sleeves when posing with hands down. No bodyhandles for the sleeves (because they're too short to really be useful.)

Thanks, Mada :)
    edited December 1969

Twisted left and right - that what you wanted to know?

Also shown is the material zones in the dress (which I ended up not using in my textures because I got led down a sidetrack by the faeries :P ).

Twist.jpg
    500 x 628 - 31K
    edited December 1969

Thank you again :)

edited December 1969

Kattey said:
    Thank you again :)

You're welcome :)

• KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

Truly superb work - this was an instant buy! Thank you also for continuing to make V4 clothing. I don't know if it's worth it to you as a merchant in the long run but I greatly appreciate it!

edited December 1969

Thanks for the other pictures! Truly appreciated your taking the time and also for showing the mat zones!

• deanna-carteadeanna-cartea Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I agree, stunning work! I am so new and have not even bought clothes yet..but this is in my wish list
    and I am wondering if it will fit V5? :)

• MJ_VivianightMJ_Vivianight Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just have to also say stunning all around.
    My characters are more down to earth, rugged for different storylines, but I saw this dress (Genesis) and it was an instant buy. First item of clothing that had to be had NOW since I've been here. Well done!

Cheers
    MJ :)

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for creating this, Mada :cheese:

Like the others, you had me at Mucha :lol: