Essence for Genesis and V4 [commercial]

Comments

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

Just have to also say stunning all around.
    My characters are more down to earth, rugged for different storylines, but I saw this dress (Genesis) and it was an instant buy. First item of clothing that had to be had NOW since I've been here. Well done!

Cheers
    MJ :)

Mada's stuff is always a "buy now" for me! :)

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Oh wow, Mada. I don't buy a lot of very feminine clothing, but this is gorgeous, and a perfect example of its intended style. I especially prize that it is both well-executed and different. There's literally nothing in the store that looks like this! I had to have it.

• MadaMada Posts: 1,869
    edited December 1969

I'm so glad to hear you all like the dress :D yay

I agree, stunning work! I am so new and have not even bought clothes yet..but this is in my wish list
    and I am wondering if it will fit V5? :)

Yes there's an optimised V5 morph included :)

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Mat zones look really great. Give some nice tough for the dress when using material packs :)

I got it, now to find time for making a render :)

edited December 1969

This one is just fun to play with given all the goodies it comes with, and the geometry is hi-rez enough to take male morphs well when I add them with my own new product. ;) The color flattening is a GMIC filter (a free GIMP plugin).

Full-size version at DA.

BluePrinceDecoSM.jpg
    600 x 900 - 681K
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Beautiful Sickleyield. And very nicely done! May I ask where you got the lovely rose petals. That looks very nice.

edited December 1969

Beautiful Sickleyield. And very nicely done! May I ask where you got the lovely rose petals. That looks very nice.

Thanks! Those are from the Sickle Petal Storm.

• AllegraAllegra Posts: 405
    edited December 1969

Just purchased and I can't wait to use this gorgeous outfit...thank you for making it available for Dazstudio and V4:)

• edited December 1969

Gorgeous work! I always love your design, modeling, and texture work. I have to agree with RAMWolf's statement, " the folds in the dress bottom are just stupendous". The draping of the sleeves is nothing to shrug at either. ;-)

edited December 1969

Just had a quick render and this is a gorgeous product,renders like a dream and the props are fantastic!

I wonder if there is a way to reset the dress after you've messed with it beyond sorting out, I was having too much fun, a reset dress/skirt would be great...anyone know how to do this?

edited December 1969

I usually reconform the dress to V4 or use a "zero pose" python script. :)

edited December 1969

Shanina if you use poser, select the dress, go to figure - zero figure., you can also do that by accessing edit menu, restore - figure.. I d nto know how to achieve it in DS, sorry

edited December 1969

Many thanks:)
    It's a brilliant package Mada, loving the Poppies and sets too, love it when you see something a it's a must-have and almost jumps in your cart lol!

edited December 1969

BTW, thanks Krissy, but I'm a Dazstudio 3 Advanced user but going to add Poser and Vue to my learning curve this year:)

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,156
    edited December 1969

Beautiful outfit. Mada
    Thank you for making it for V4 also Here is a link to my thread where i posted a couple of pictures, the red really pops against a green back ground
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9050/P135/

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited February 2013

Shanina said:
    BTW, thanks Krissy, but I'm a Dazstudio 3 Advanced user but going to add Poser and Vue to my learning curve this year:)

In DAZ Studio to zero out the dress or the figure wearing the dress in the Parameters tab there is the little fly out menu in the upper right corner. Click that. Out it will fly and you will see a sub menu called "Zero" ... Choose "Zero Pose" and your done. I'm using DS 4.5 but I don't think they changed that between versions if I remember correctly. ;-P

Post edited by RAMWolff on
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Beautiful outfit. Mada
    Thank you for making it for V4 also Here is a link to my thread where i posted a couple of pictures, the red really pops against a green back ground

Very nice :D

edited December 1969

Aiko 5 just got released - and if you have Essence then you already have your first outfit for her ;)

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

I saw the dress and about fell outta my chair....of course added it to the cart and checked out before that happened...lol. I got the bundle :-). Then A5 had to come out and now I have to wait til I get paid to get her...lol. I love Aiko she is so cute.

Thank you mada for all the lovely creative products you do :-).

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

It's absolutely lovely Mada.

I generally don't even look at the promo pages for clothing anymore since Genesis clothing hates me and Poser Pro 2012. But ... there it was. Essence for ... V4.

And ... inspired by Mucha.

It's downloaded, but not yet installed. It will be my reward for finishing the image from hell. Such a simple scene it was. Or so I thought. Stonemason's Under The Bridge (2), a V4 off in the distance, and a couple rusty vehicles. In Flipmode's Eternal Sands. But then, I tried rendering full size. GASP. After several days of cancelling and restarting the renders, I finally accepted it was going to take all evening, all night, all the next day while at work, then all the next evening once it hit the bottom 1/3 ... with or without the vehicle buried in the sand. Which I thought was the culprit. Silly me. It's the sand.

Renders are finally all done, so now, I just have to finish the postwork. But, I'm having a lot of trouble staying focused.

But, I digress (as usual).

Thank you ever so much for this lovely dress for V4. I realize it's more work than Genesis clothing, but Gen 4 clothing works so much better in Poser.

Mada said:
    Ivy said:
    Beautiful outfit. Mada

Very nice :D

• DancingCatDancingCat Posts: 35
    edited December 1969

I'm not around here much anymore because I'm a Poser user and haven't really bit the bullet with Genesis-in-Poser yet, but I had to tell you how beautiful Essence is! I always buy your products immediately because they're so beautiful and so well done (and so well conceived!). It's like buying a piece of art.

Thank you!

edited December 1969

Thank you all for your lovely comments. If I inspire some muses my good deed is done for the day :)

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 360
    edited December 1969

Best dress I've bought for V4 in ages--I bought it as soon as it hit the store! :D I have a render, but I have to resize it before I can post it in the Stonemason render thread. :)

Also, thanks for your continued support of V4--it's much appreciated. :)

edited December 1969

I menaged to play with it and here is a link, if you want to look : http://gloomy007.deviantart.com/art/Sanctuary-356605659

Yet again,Mada, goreous dress. Thank you :)

• Risika75Risika75 Posts: 49
    edited December 1969

I love this dress and the props! I would love to see more like this, Mada :)

EssenceOfBlues.jpg
    389 x 550 - 206K
  • BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited December 1969

Love this dress

But I was wondering if it is possible to have an add-on made for this dress for sitting and floor poses. I will definitely line up to buy, especially if you add more accessories.

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 360
    edited December 1969

Love this dress

But I was wondering if it is possible to have an add-on made for this dress for sitting and floor poses. I will definitely line up to buy, especially if you add more accessories.

I haven't tried anything with it yet, but the dress does have a sitting pose. :)
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

And Mada did post a render earlier in this thread, showing the sitting pose

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/17484/P15/#257735

edited December 1969

Risika75 said:
    I love this dress and the props! I would love to see more like this, Mada :)

oh I like what you did with this - the glass ball is a nice touch :D

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited March 2013

Rendered in poser 12. :) V4

on the Tamesis character

(I luv being able to u/l a 2mb png file)

y'know tho, with the popularity of elfkin and faeries, you'd think there'd be more hair with elf ear fits ...

messagebottle.png
    1000 x 1000 - 2M
    Post edited by Mistara on