Zev0 Products on its way for Genesis 8 (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064

Hi Guys. In the process of reworking a few products that will be on it's way for Genesis 8. Some of them are nearly done, and all are being reworked and improved.

Here is a shortlist of the initial ones that will be out first (In no particular order)

- Shape Shift

- Breast Control + Puppeteer support

- Glute Control+ Puppeteer support

- Fit Control

- Growing Up

- Aging Morphs

-Bend Control

-200 Plus Head Morphs

Thank you for your patience.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Sounds wonderful! 

• HappyboyHappyboy Posts: 54

ohhhhh, no bend control? (sob sob)

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064
    edited June 2017

Oh and Bend Control:) Was just mentioning high priority sets for now lol.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,129

I was just about to ask about Pose Converter when I saw your signature. smiley

Lol, yes that was supposed to be released already, but there have been some delays.

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,999

Just want to give the feedback that I am looking forward to growing up and the aging morphs in particular. I really appreciate having them for Gensis 3 and find them very useful.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,933
    Zev0 said:

Hi Guys. In the process of reworking a few products that will be on it's way for Genesis 8. Some of them are nearly done, and all are being reworked and improved.

Here is a shortlist of the initial ones that will be out first (In no particular order)

- Shape Shift

- Fit Control

- Growing Up

- Aging Morphs

Geez... I'm never going to stop giving you my money, am I?   

edited June 2017

That comment reminded me of this song.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    Zev0 said:

That comment reminded me of this song.

Oh... Anyone who loves you gets free products? laugh

Lol I wish..If I did that I would be homeless:). Best I can do is discount products for loyal\Previous customerscheeky

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    Zev0 said:

Good news; not sure what I'll be able to get when it comes out, but everything's definitely going on my wishlist For Later™.

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

Well I'm not going on vacation in August :) zero will be getting all my money for all those :)

• LintonLinton Posts: 542

By any chance will you be making a package morph set for men like the breast morphs for women, but for the downstairs area?

I ask because when sitting male characters, there are oddities in the way clothing sits, that make the male figure look unnatural. Some sort of morphs that allow for the movement of a man when lifting their leg, when kicking, or stepping up, climbing stairs, or climbing a ladder are examples.

I think Fit Control will assist in that area. It adds morphs to that region on clothes. I might expand on that.

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

Oh can we add skin builder to the list as well?:)

• alienareaalienarea Posts: 522

+1 for Skin Builder

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933

Thank you.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

That sounds awesome!

Can't wait!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,964

... Why do we need a new Skin Builder? SB3 works for G8...

• How do we get SB3 to work with G8?  I figured it might because of using the same uv's as G3F but everytime I try I get an error saying that G3F needs to be selected even though I have the character (G8) selected.

As far as upcoming products, awesome news because I've become spoiled with FitControl.  I like my share of reveal morphs and FC brings new life to outfits I normally wouldn't get due to no morphs and of course the shrink wrap ugliness effect for some outfits especially ones that are autofitted.  Breast & Glute Control is also a must for me lol.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,964

Make a G3F material thingie. Put it on G8F. Done. It's the same UV map.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,330

Much looking forward to Aging (especially the HD elements, because I could port over the rest, but the HD parts make such a difference), Shape Shift and Growing Up.

• alienareaalienarea Posts: 522

Because of changes in eyes, eyelashes and fingernails?

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    edited June 2017
    bohlien said:

They still work.

Zev0 said:

- Shape Shift

- Fit Control

- Growing Up

- Aging Morphs

Pretty sure it would be easier if I just arranged a regular payment /nod

Post edited by nicstt on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    nicstt said:
    bohlien said:

They still work.

Zev0 said:

- Shape Shift

- Fit Control

- Growing Up

- Aging Morphs

I totally dislike subscription models... but in Zev0's case, I might make an exception!

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited June 2017
    L'Adair said:
    nicstt said:
    bohlien said:

They still work.

Zev0 said:

- Shape Shift

- Fit Control

- Growing Up

- Aging Morphs

I totally dislike subscription models... but in Zev0's case, I might make an exception!

I fully agree.

Post edited by nobody1954 on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

True enough, other than Netflix and Amazon Prime, I have no subscriptions.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

nicstt said:

True enough, other than Netflix and Amazon Prime, I have no subscriptions.

Yup!  Outside of Internet, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Amazon Fresh, Platinum Club, 'Rosity Prime, GitHub, NewRelic, Life Insurance, the office fitness center, two patreons, Science News, Dropbox, two cellphones, monthly bank fees, hosting fees, yearly Apple developer fees, deviantArt, GoDaddy domains, iTunes Match, and software maintenance for my development tools, I don't have any subscriptions either!

I'll happily add 'Zev0s products' to that list, I think. :-)

More seriously, I'm very much looking forward to aging (plus HD) and youth morphs as they unlock the world of characters from 5-75.  The only sad part is that I buy them so fast, I never get to buy the bundles, because I've already got the intervening pieces.  Shape Shift and Fit Control are probably next in my mind.  But I expect that the medium selling ones will be interleaved with the ones that you know are Must Haves, to spread them out some.

--  Morgan

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    L'Adair said:
    nicstt said:
    bohlien said:

They still work.

Zev0 said:

- Shape Shift

- Fit Control

- Growing Up

- Aging Morphs

pretty much the same thing with a new build coming out with each new DAZ character release, LOL

Zev0 said:

Lol I wish..If I did that I would be homeless:). Best I can do is discount products for loyal\Previous customerscheeky

I don't want to be an early buyer who gets "punished" later. Will there be something like this for Pose Converter 8? angel