Zev0 Products on its way for Genesis 8 (Commercial)

2»

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064

On partnered products not really. I can only really offer that on Products where I have sole decision.

We busy with that as well right now. This version will have an interface where you can choose what conforming items loaded on figure the Fit Control morphs get applied to, as well as color coded morphs per catagory. When it will hit the market I have no idea, but it is being developed on.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,868

Zev0, please add 200 Plus Head Morphs to your conversion list for Genesis 8. I came to really rely on the original and your G3M conversion.

Funny you should mention that product. DogZ and I just formed a partnership with that IP so it will be coming to Genesis 8:)

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,868
    Zev0 said:

Funny you should mention that product. DogZ and I just formed a partnership with that IP so it will be coming to Genesis 8:)

Yay!!! Danke! Gracias! Merci! Obrigado! Soon I hope!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,940
    Zev0 said:

Wow DogZ and Zev0 partnership!  Probably can't get better than that!!!! I also love the 200 Plus products and have both of them.

• DemiurgentDemiurgent Posts: 97

... Why do we need a new Skin Builder? SB3 works for G8...

SB3 can't be used as a Merchant Resource for G8. From what we're hearing, there will be some other enhancements, but if you're just working on your own renders SB3 may be fine.

But, if you then want to sell those mats as part of a G8F figure, you need an upgrade.

Didn't think he was asking for selling but for usage. Usage is fine, but as mentioned above selling is prohibited.
  • glyonbalglyonbal Posts: 24

Hello Zev0, When will it be available "Fit Control" ?

Thank you for your awesome work.

edited August 2017

Fit Control had some projection issues on Genesis 8 so half the morphs are being redone, so its taking longer than expected. I cannot give a definate date, but it is being worked on.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • jardinejardine Posts: 1,201
    Zev0 said:

now that's a dream team! great news!

and congratulations to both of you!

:)

j

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Good news!

How can we use SB3 on G8?

edited August 2017
    Sigurd said:

Good news!

How can we use SB3 on G8?

Build your skin like you would use it on genesis 3 female, then just load it on genesis 8. The skin UV is compatible. You might need to tweak the eyes. You cannot however sell skins the skins for Genesis 8. That is not allowed. There will be a new version for that.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • alienareaalienarea Posts: 522

I noticed an issue with using Skinbuilder on G8F. Once you apply the Skinbuilder skin it seems you cannot change the eyes to G8 eyes anymore.

I tried saving as a material preset without eyes, irisrs, ... but the issue remains.

edited August 2017

Save out a Genesis 8 skin with only the eyes selected as a material preset and apply that afterwards. Thats what I do. So I have Skinbuilder 3 skins, with Genesis 8 eyes. That is how I reset the eye materials back to native Genesis 8.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Just wondering how soon will we see Growing Up Genesis 8 Male and Fit Control for Genesis Male and Female 8?
  • veenveen Posts: 137

Please update age morphs to genesis 8 and please include newborn or baby presets. Lots of people whant to have newborn characters and even disabled characters as well.

also update muscularity and vascularity morphs to Genesis 8.

thanks in advance

Aging Morphs, and Vascularity are nearly done. I am not doing a newborn baby unfortunately.

edited September 2017
    Just wondering how soon will we see Growing Up Genesis 8 Male and Fit Control for Genesis Male and Female 8?

Hopefully next month depending on how the PC sale is set up and how it accomodates PA releases during the sale, which are not PC sale related.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • WoolaWoola Posts: 27

Any news on Shape Shift for G8M? :)

Hopefully next month. Need to see how PC sale is set up first, But it is done and waiting for release.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,124

What is new with growing up for G8F?  Just saw it got updated.

One of the neck jcm's was triggering on base instead of only when the Growing Up morph was dialed. So that was corrected.

• Hello, just wondering if there a new time frame for the release of Growing up Genesis Male 8 and Fit control for both Genesis Male and Female 8?

edited November 2017

Growing Up for G8M might come out towards the end of the month. If not then definately next month. Fit Control is still being worked on so I don't know if it will make it before the year is over.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Hi Zev0

I still need;- G8M - Fit Control, Glute Control, & Growing Up

So, no xmas break, no going out for a drink, not even sleeping devil

Thanks