rest in peace Cripeman

2»

Comments

• MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496

Oh man - just saw this. This is really sad news - a big loss for his friends and family and the entire Carrara community. :(

• namtar3dnamtar3d Posts: 246

I think everyone that starts in Carrara in some moment have seen a Cripeman video tutorial. 

I specially remember this one, an intro tutorial for bones:  

Sad to read this news, :( 

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

So sad to hear this.  I too have benefited greatly from his tutorials, and while I did not know him personally, I am very grateful for the time and effort that he gave to this community.

• DaremoK3DaremoK3 Posts: 798

Sad news...

My condolences to family and friends.  He was a talented Carrara user, and teacher.

• dot_batdot_bat Posts: 373

so sorry to hear about cripeman. condolences to his family and friends. i learned much from cripeman he leaves a useful legacy to us all here on these and other boards.

• I'm very sorry to learn of this sad new. While Cripeman was active before my time, the first 3D and Carrara tutorials I dived into were his. I remember thinking; he makes it looks so easy, I should be able to do this. My condolences to his family and friends. 

• wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634
    edited August 2017

Excuse me for posting twice but I'm still absorbing and dealing with his loss.

In a way I feel as all of us were his friends... it has been great to have known him... even if only through his video's... I watched all for Carrara. Also a lot of his others to get to know him better.  He was our neighbor who you could visit whenever you wanted.

When the total eclipse happened I was sadden agiain... then I thought No... after all he always had the best view on everyhing.

Post edited by wgdjohn on
  • DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945

I didn't know what to say, I'm so sad, but when I read all the posts, my feeling is a concentrate of all them... You remains with us Cripeman, with your tutos which gives us the pleasure of using Carrara!
    Thanks for all!

• This is so sad... a very big loss. Cripeman made a huge legacy and he will continue to live forever in our minds. After all, his soul is in so many artwork made by many Carrara artists,  

Cripeman, God bless your soul! 

• JamyJamy Posts: 192

Just coming from hollidays and discover this sad new.

He gave the hand to many Carrara users around the world

Repose en paix Cripeman

• mhscspomhscspo Posts: 101

A  truly and very inspirational human being....my heart felt condolences to the family........

• KatLadyKatLady Posts: 38

So sorry to hear that he is gone.  He patiently helped so many of us.  RIP.

• I am sad to hear this news as I have found his tutorials very helpful and useful.  Cripeman has added value to my life by sharing his knowladge and experience with the Carrara family online. Condolences to his family and friends.

• Sad to learn of Cripeman's passing, he always opened a door to his mind and his heart through his youtube channel, rest in peace great soul.

• =(