Pumpkin Pie

13»

Comments

• mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 712
    edited October 2017

If you and Serene still want the pies.  Let me know and I'll give you the link to page to download the pies.  Since they won't make it here. 

Post edited by mal3Imagery on
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

I'd like your lovely pies too .......did you think about trying to sell them at HiveWire?

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602
    edited October 2017

Oh man... I’m sorry but that makes no sense to me.. your pies look fantastic, maybe try tha other store

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

What ashamed.  My pies got rejected by Daz.  Guess they won't make it here.  

That is freakin nuts. Quality modeling and texture work for sure! I was looking forward to them also, let us know if they are available anywhere else.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388

What ashamed.  My pies got rejected by Daz.  Guess they won't make it here.  

That is freakin nuts. Quality modeling and texture work for sure! I was looking forward to them also, let us know if they are available anywhere else.

Same here, good 3D food is always useful.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781

Indeed I am interested in the pie, let me know when you've a home for it. Still surprised by their lack of interest, though maybe I shouldn't be. After all, it's not like Vicky can wear it for a bikini. cheeky

I’m surprised really because the store really doesn’t have any good and realistic pies for sale.... I wonder if one will hit the market soon and they didn’t want to sell a competing product...

and yes technically Victoria 8 can wear the pie. My preference would be in the face though, devil 

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781

Perhaps it needs a "thrown pie" morph and pose included to attract marketing interest? :wonders if pie can be weaponized to defend against alien invaders, zombies and other miscreants:

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,871

I've been lurking quietly on this thread. I have to admit, I was looking forward to being able to get your pies. I hope you can get them into one of the other stores, if that's what you want. I'd pick 'em up wherever!

• Yes, definitely try to get them into one of the other stores if you can't get it placed here.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

Any luck yet?

edited November 2017

There are two really great pies in the store right now I have discovered. Neither are pumpkin but both have nice modeling . One is the Mince pie recently released in the night before Christmas set. It is tiny but the textures are nice and you can resize it to be shorter and wider https://www.daz3d.com/the-night-before-christmas

the other is this one: https://www.daz3d.com/gumdrops-mille-delices-pies

It comes with a nice pan, a slice and ala mode.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Pumpkin pie here was good. It will be pecan pie instead for Christmas. I've planted to pecan trees in my front yard but it will be years & years before that are as big as the tree in our yard in LaGrange. That tree must of been 75' tall by 50' wide and drop 50 lbs of pecans most years.

Turtles are good. The are pecan halves dipped in caramel and then milk chocolate.

I love all things pecan! Pecan pie and turtles are delicious. Yummy

If you and Serene still want the pies.  Let me know and I'll give you the link to page to download the pies.  Since they won't make it here. 

@Mal3imagey  I still want the link to the pie...oh please. For some reason I didn’t see your offer.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

mal3Imagery? Is that pie available for free or sale anywhere? :)