black friday 'free' items never showing as free

Comments

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,614
    Glad to know it's not just me. This is the 1st round that I'm buying a new item and not able to get 3 free.
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453

The free items have been working for me, up until 8PM PST. I last downloaded one at 3:50PM, so I should be good on this set. No free item.

DazNotFree_8.35PM.jpg
    1562 x 981 - 207K
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882

I think it's still glitched from earlier.

• SoneSone Posts: 84

I have the same issue and agree with the situation above. Only Sushmita is free in this group in anyway you try for them.

problem.JPG
    1367 x 681 - 89K
  • Sone said:

I have the same issue and agree with the situation above. Only Sushmita is free in this group in anyway you try for them.

Same for me.

Timotheus said:
    Sone said:

Same for me.

Ditto.

• FWIWFWIW Posts: 320

0 of them are free for me right now, even Sushmita which was the one I wanted to get anyway. 

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164
    edited November 2017

Thank daz guys for all the great gifts .

(corrected day)

Capture.JPG
    1237 x 691 - 72K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • SoneSone Posts: 84

0 of them are free for me right now, even Sushmita which was the one I wanted to get anyway. 

Mine still works WinterFlame. I maybe should go for it while the gettin's good!

Sushmita.JPG
    1362 x 538 - 54K
  • 3WC3WC Posts: 1,102
    Ivy said:

I guess the last one will be always the one that has issues..lol

Who said this is the last one?

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Not working for me either.  I have Sushmita already so I can't say on that one but the other three are not working.  They have been working for me all weekend so it must be a glitch.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,328
    edited November 2017

Bummer

CartSS.jpg
    1347 x 633 - 222K
    Post edited by Dartanbeck on
    edited November 2017

Me too.  But mine says 12.57 lol

Screenshot-2017-11-26 Shopping Cart 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D.png
    1566 x 970 - 97K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • Same

• CricketCricket Posts: 440

I'm having the same issue. It's been working fine for me up until now.

• winmathwinmath Posts: 136

Same here

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164
    Ivy said:

wwes said:
    Ivy said:

Who said this is the last one?

yeah you right this is only saturday.. I stand corrected.

• There was a nice glitch about two and a half hours ago... https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3069481/#Comment_3069481 .  They're probably still suffering from the after-effects of fixing that

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,946
    edited November 2017

...ah, never mind forgot to add in +1 hr for Daz Time.  Interesting though that the item I selected:  Smart and Sassy Outfit for G2 Females wasn't there and now is. There were only three items in that hour, the Sushmita HD for Victoria 7 and Her Jewelry, (which I selected), the Dashing and Daring Poses for G3M, and Niad character for Gen4.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • kyoto kid said:

...ah, never mind forgot to add in +1 hr for Daz Time.  Interesting though that the item I selected:  Smart and Sassy Outfit for G2 Females wasn't there and now is. There were only three items in that hour, the Sushmita HD for Victoria 7 and Her Jewelry, (which I selected), the Dashing and Daring Poses for G3M, and Niad character for Gen4.

Seems it's buggy as hell :p

• The Sushmita was the only one that shows 0.00  Was hoping to snag Naiad but still 17.95

• "Smart and Sassy Outfit for Genesis 2 Female(s)" which was is the choices, was not showing for free in basket or checkout, with more than 45min left in that 4hr timeframe. Ended up having to get one of the other items on offer.

None of them are working for me still

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Same here.

• "Dashing & Daring Poses" is coming in at 8.97 still. 

• AndySAndyS Posts: 1,434

Yes, the sale is not working.
    Currently the "Smart and Sassy Outfit for Genesis 2 Female(s)" is not free, although I didn't have another one in this 4 hour period.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,378

None of them are working for me still

Same here

• Same for me. I wonder if the next batch is working. Shouldn't it come up around 8:00 am
    edited November 2017

The next batch just arrived, and I lost the "free" item I wanted (Naiad). I filed a support ticket...

Edit: The new batch is working.

Post edited by SlimerJSpud on
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511

i couldnt get one piece a few batches ago, but its mostly been working for me fortunately. i've been checking back pretty regularly (surprisingly, cause normally I just wouldn't do it) and glad to say I did get some goodies in the process. But unfortunately it doesn't always work as expected. I think its on autopilot, which is understandable.