[Released] Biometric Expressions

Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113
edited January 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Introducing a new way to achieve hyper-realistic facial expressions for your Genesis 3 female characters: Biometric Expressions! Meticulously hand-crafted using FACS (facial action coding system) data, dozens of high-resolution reference photographs, and the combined power of two separate facial morphing packages, Biometric Expressions will take your renders to the next level.

This "Happiness and Joy!" collection focuses on smiles and laughter, which are notoriously difficult to get "right". Say goodbye to "insane" or "crazy looking" smiles and laughter. Say goodbye to facial expressions that only look good from straight on, but not from angles. And say hello to real warmth and genuine emotion. You'll get 11 distinct Biometric Expressions, with top and bottom divisions, so you can mix, match, and experiment. Plus, you'll get control sliders for everything, so you can dial up just the level of intensity you're looking for, or adapt to heavily morphed characters with unusual face structures.

These promo images are straight out of render, the expressions applied to a stock G3 figure, with absolutely zero postwork.

End user must already own 200 Plus - Head & Face Morphs for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Genesis 3 Female Head Morphs

https://www.daz3d.com/biometric-expressions-happiness-and-joy-for-genesis-3-female-s

Cover 1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 855K
Delighted Smile Promo Image Labeled.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 879K
Contentment and Peace Promo Image Gallery.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 810K
Joyful Surprise Promo Image Labeled.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 885K
Warm Natural Smile Promo Image Gallery.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 921K
Elation and Smile Promo Image 4.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 752K
Laughter Promo Image Labeled.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 966K
Post edited by Those Things on

Comments

• Well done on these expressions!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

I see pronounced nose crinkles on the last promo. Are these HD?

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113
    xyer0 said:

Yes.

Well done on these expressions!

Thank you!

xyer0 said:

Yes.

God bless you, Tiny Tim! I kid you not, yesterday I was working with Xtreme Expressions mixing in other things to get some HD non-negative emotions (since all they did were negative or, at best, neutral), and you were solving my problem as I worked. Yay! I want them today!

xyer0 said:
    xyer0 said:

Yes.

God bless you, Tiny Tim! I kid you not, yesterday I was working with Xtreme Expressions mixing in other things to get some HD non-negative emotions (since all they did were negative or, at best, neutral), and you were solving my problem as I worked. Yay! I want them today!

That is so great to hear! Thank you!

Please add "HD" to the name so people will know and buy a lot, because I'd like for you to do more sets like these (if you are so inclined).

I got into Genesis 8 because of the HD expressions. THAT was the main selling point for me. But I was already well into production on a story using all Genesis 3. With my disappointment over the render results of Genesis 8's eye architecture and the rigamarole I have to go through to get all my stuff to fit them, I'd prefer to have the option of a full menu of HD expressions for Genesis 3, and I'll just use Genesis 8 when I'm using a Genesis 8 character morph.

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

Sounds too good to be true and it's Gen 3.

Will there be male expression packages?

What I would love is people talking expressions. Mid sentence.

• DarkEdgeDesignDarkEdgeDesign Posts: 488
    edited January 2018
    This looks fantastic, really well done. Please create a pack of expressions for mad disgruntled, my renders usually have "the girls" looking a little pissed off. My hope is that you create one for G8 as well
    Post edited by DarkEdgeDesign on
  • eshaesha Posts: 3,227

Outstanding expressions! Very well done; we rarely see realistic smiling and laughing 3D faces!

Can we hope that there will be a pack for G8 as well?

xyer0 said:

Please add "HD" to the name so people will know and buy a lot, because I'd like for you to do more sets like these (if you are so inclined).

I got into Genesis 8 because of the HD expressions. THAT was the main selling point for me. But I was already well into production on a story using all Genesis 3. With my disappointment over the render results of Genesis 8's eye architecture and the rigamarole I have to go through to get all my stuff to fit them, I'd prefer to have the option of a full menu of HD expressions for Genesis 3, and I'll just use Genesis 8 when I'm using a Genesis 8 character morph.

Ahhh, I didn't understand about the HD, thank you. I'm at work on the next little collection, which seems to be centered on screams and anger.

avxp said:

Sounds too good to be true and it's Gen 3.

Will there be male expression packages?

What I would love is people talking expressions. Mid sentence.

Thank you! Yes, male counterparts are on my list. And natural companion body poses, too.

This looks fantastic, really well done. Please create a pack of expressions for mad disgruntled, my renders usually have "the girls" looking a little pissed off. My hope is that you create one for G8 as well

Oooh, you're going to love the next one, I think.

esha said:
    Outstanding expressions! Very well done; we rarely see realistic smiling and laughing 3D faces! Can we hope that there will be a pack for G8 as well?

Yes indeed, working on that currently!

• its amazing, thanks you, this will extend a lot the power of genesis 3, may you think of doing more versions of this product for genesis 1 and 8?

EquisVoid said:

its amazing, thanks you, this will extend a lot the power of genesis 3, may you think of doing more versions of this product for genesis 1 and 8?

Thank you! I don't think it's possible with Genesis 1, but definitely planning it for 8.

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

HURRY UP>---->>>>>

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Awesome product. Can't wait to get it combines with some of the other expression tools.

This will play very well with other children.

Pre-release congrats are in order. lol

• Blind OwlBlind Owl Posts: 501

Sorely needed! Auto-buys for sure!yes

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

excellent!

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760

Looks amazing. 

jardine said:

excellent!

Thank you!

Cybersox said:

Looks amazing. 

Thank you!

• Looks amazing.  Most "smile" expressions just look super fake.  These look wonderful, but a set of "grumpy" expressions would best suit my face while I wait for these to be released...

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Definite buy for me. Most expressions look too lifeless.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Looks like a really great product. Can’t wait,

Looks amazing.  Most "smile" expressions just look super fake.  These look wonderful, but a set of "grumpy" expressions would best suit my face while I wait for these to be released...

Sigurd said:

Definite buy for me. Most expressions look too lifeless.

Looks like a really great product. Can’t wait,

Thanks so much! This is my first product, so it means a lot to have such positive feedback and expectations.
    Just makes me want to work harder on the next series! :)

• drama and crying faces with biometric tears next? heart just dreaming

EquisVoid said:

drama and crying faces with biometric tears next? heart just dreaming

Funny you should mention that, because I'm currently working on the next collection. It seems to be centered on screams and fighting at the moment. So far, it includes screams of battle, horror and anger, and quite a few "fightin' faces". Should be done in just a couple of weeks, barring any roadblocks.

As for crying, a collection centered around sadness and despair is in the pipeline...

Scream SS.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1001K

All of this for Genesis 3? I sure hope so because, as I said, HD expressions for Genesis 3 are a major selling point.

xyer0 said:

All of this for Genesis 3? I sure hope so because, as I said, HD expressions for Genesis 3 are a major selling point.

Definitely. I plan to do G8 versions too, but G3 is my starting point.