Where are My Download Links

DAZ_Bcreek1DAZ_Bcreek1 Posts: 39
edited July 2023 in New Users

Please follow the below steps to locate your products.

1. Log in to your account at http://www.daz3d.com/.
2. Click "My Account" in the upper right hand corner.
3. Click "Product Library", located top center just under the banners. You should see a list of products along the left side.
4. Click on the product name and a list of downloadable products will show up in the center window.
5. Locate the installer and click the "Download" button.

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on

Comments

• GjGj Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

I have purchased two items for Michael 4 (as well as Michael 4): The Mage (outfit) and Long Beard. Neither of them show up as an addable item after I select the Michael 4 figure. What am I doing wrong?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Those items have No Metadata. Only items with metadata are Smart and work that way. You will need to use the Content Library Tab and the Poser Formats file section to find the items to load them. You will then need to find the DAZ Studio versions of the textures (if any) to use them. Older content does not all have Metadata and work as smart content. DAZ 3D is updating the files as fast as they can but they have a rather large collection of files yet to be converted to smart format.

• Hello!!I am new in DAZ 3D studio and I have one problem with products. I can see them but when I opened them, they seems like robbots...I don't know how to fix it...They are not like human body, but like a robbot..

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,142

Hello!!I am new in DAZ 3D studio and I have one problem with products. I can see them but when I opened them, they seems like robbots...I don't know how to fix it...They are not like human body, but like a robbot..

This was answered here:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/61867/why-my-actors-products-are-like-robbots

Please try to keep your questions in one thread if they are the same questions.

• Thank you all for the help.

• I believe I ordered the wrong thing what can I do seeing I paid for them just a couple of hours ago

I use to work in Bryce 7.1 ?? years ago and that's what I really wanted

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Submit a help request here:  https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Select Sales Support as the department, give the order number and request a refund.

• hello! , i  purchase , load and install Katherine hair for genesis 3 and i found nothing in daz! ( nothing in smart content and content library )

thank you!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

hello! , i  purchase , load and install Katherine hair for genesis 3 and i found nothing in daz! ( nothing in smart content and content library )

thank you!

• You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:

• “People:Genesis 3 Female:Hair:Goldtassel:Katherine Hair”

• “People:Genesis 3 Female:Hair:Goldtassel:Katherine Hair:3Delight”

• “People:Genesis 3 Female:Hair:Goldtassel:Katherine Hair:Iray”

• You can find new icons for this product in the following DAZ Studio Categories:

• “Hair:Long”

• “Materials:Hair:Hair Colors:Base”

• “Materials:Iray:Hair:Hair Colors”

• Where is "the Content Library Tab and the Poser Formats file section?"

I have been inactive a long time and I am now lost.

• Never mind.

• I just bought the DAZ Dragon 3 Morphs but can not find them anywhere in my Smart Content or Content Library....Please help

• FishbaitFishbait Posts: 10

3. Click "Product Library", located top center just under the banners. You should see a list of products along the left side.
    4. Click on the product name and a list of downloadable products will show up in the center window.

• FishbaitFishbait Posts: 10

I had bought - Animate 2, Key Mate, & Graph Mate. and Mimic Live -  Back when aniMate first came out, and I think DAZ Studio 4 was the
    Daz program at that time. None of those downloaded when I started back on DAZ Studio 4.9.
    Animate 2 did downloaded with Daz 4.9. But it don't load onto the timeline. Animate lite attaches to the Timeline but I can't 
    get Animate 2 to attach to the Timeline. I was told I had to register those programs, and need a serial Number. I found  
    out where the the Serial Number were, but how do I make them activate. I'm sure I can find a Tut on how to use the programs 
    after I get them register them. Thanks

• Enter the serials in Help>About Installed Plug-ins, in the space next to the plug-in, then restart DS.

• tophandtophand Posts: 119

My Genesis 3 female figure seems to have left home. I have used the figure numerous times but now when I attempt to load her, I get the message the genesis 3 female. duf file does not exist. Yet when I right-click the icon and select "browse to file location" it takes me right to it.  HALP

• How did you install - Install Manager or Connect? From wheer are you loading?

installing using DIM   file location is c:/users/public/public documents/my daz3d library/people/genesis 3 female    having the same problem with male.  browse to file location shows they are there

• And is the My Daz 3D Library folder still set as a Daz Studio Format content directory?

Thanks for the help Richard  and yes it is

also, my characters that are based pn Gen 3, both male and female, load just fine. (although I admit I don't know if that has anything to do witth hog prices)

• Well, the saved files do not refer to the .duf file but to the assets in the Data folder, so that doesn't indicate anything either way. The file names haven't been chnaged? How are you trying to load - if it isn't from the Content Library under Daz Studio Formats>folder isntalled to>People>Genesis 3 Female try using that location as a test.

thanks!  I was trying to load via smart content. when I went to content library, the icons dont show at all.  in smart content, I can right click then "browse to file" and it shows the files. Corrupted file?

• No, that means that the content library they are in is not selected in Daz Studio. You need to have the c:/users/public/public documents/my daz3d library/ selected as a Daz Studio content directory - I think it isn't, so right-click on Daz Studio Formats in the Content Library pane, choose Add Base Directory, and select that folder.

that was the problem!   thank you so much for your help

I got my laptop working with the previous help. Now, I just bought a brand new computer, installed DIM and DAZ with the default settings as shown in the attached jpg files and am getting resource errors. Haven't changed the directories at all

??????

also, how do I go about changing my icon for the forums?

dim forum.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 202K
    daz forum.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 190K
    zoe 1.JPG
    1149 x 618 - 68K
    zoe 2.JPG
    797 x 622 - 88K
  • That may happen if DS thinks the product was installed via Connect and can't find those files. What icon, if any, is at top-right of the tumbnail for the products in Smart Content?

snip attached from Smart Content shows the row. file in question is FWSA Zoe

Capture.JPG
    301 x 184 - 22K
  • OK, so it does have the set installed via Connect - that means that the files isntalled via DIM, as shown in your other screenshot, are not going to be seen. If you open the product, right-click on a file, and select the Browse to File Location option does that open a file browser showing the file?

Thanks for the continuing help.   No, when I right click on "browse to folder", nothing happens. I can use Explorer to navigate to the file but not DS

This discussion has been closed.