Can Bryce do scenery like this?

2»

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,526
    edited December 1969

i was trying to work with bryce once but it seem to be a bit complicated for me.

but the other way is that i haven't tried much as i am more using DAZ Studio, so when i would use Bryce more often i'm pretty sure it is easy to handle.

We all started small. Just keep on working with the tool and everything falls into place eventually. Studio? Very difficult to use, at least for me.
  • GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

Horo said:
    i was trying to work with bryce once but it seem to be a bit complicated for me.

but the other way is that i haven't tried much as i am more using DAZ Studio, so when i would use Bryce more often i'm pretty sure it is easy to handle.

We all started small. Just keep on working with the tool and everything falls into place eventually. Studio? Very difficult to use, at least for me.

I started with DAZ 3D but soon realized I couldn't afford the add ons; was new to the whole 3D thing at the time and didn't know about freebies and making my own. I'd played with the free version of Bryce but again, being new to 3D and not knowing about tuts and the like, started with another 3D program. Yet after working with the other program for awhile I started again with Bryce when the pro version was offered for free--things like this I can afford. And I'm still working with Bryce, struggling, but still with it thanks to a lot of people on this site.