RELEASED!! CC Beard Boss for Genesis 8 Male(s) [Commercial]

124»

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,276

cdickinson1952 said:

Okay. In a round about way I got to the parameters tab and expanded it out earlier. Yes the shaping morphs are there thankfully. What I was pointing out was they where in the shaping tab in this particular charectors face when I began creating the face. They do not show up in the shaping tab now. If I load a fresh 8.1 model and apply the beard; the shaping tab has the morphs. Wierd. Also see the pic below. Why doesnt the materials color the mustache also?

First, let's discuss the shaping morphs.  They reside in the beard.  When you select the 8.1 figure, you might see the shaping morphs in the Shaping tab because the beard is fitted to the 8.1 model and the beard is now attached to the 8.1 model.  Select just the fitted beard in the scene tab and adjust the morphs either in the parameter tab or the shaping tab; avoid selecting both figure and beard and trying to find morphs in their combined morphs.  The texture looks like the black texture with grey strands.  You can select the beard and apply the pure black texture if you like. 

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,033

cdickinson1952 said:

Why doesnt the materials color the mustache also?

That's doesn't look like the Beard Boss mustache. That looks more like Whiskers by Lacticis. He's got that nice thick mustache :D My reference people didn't have that nice lush upper lip hair :D