The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    once driving somewhere I saw a sign that said free kittens.

Sister-in- Law breeds cats called Ragdolls, she charges heaps for them ;) http://www.catsville.com.au/

I looked up directions to get there, but they seem complex with at least some kayaking involved and 164 steps involved and it does not say how many tolls or how much the tolls cost.

triptoaustralia.jpg
    855 x 317 - 49K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

had to log in again.

clicked log in, but it brought me to account page, where was still logged in.

logged out, then logged back in.

but it didn't bring me back to this thread. it gave me the supersuit page.

so i clicked on my bookmark to this thread, at the time it was like page 12. so then, i had to click on last.

and that's what happened.

i'm feeling deja vu, a deja vu that includes the deja vu feeling.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Sister-in- Law breeds cats called Ragdolls, she charges heaps for them ;) http://www.catsville.com.au/

I looked up directions to get there, but they seem complex with at least some kayaking involved and 164 steps involved and it does not say how many tolls or how much the tolls cost.

do you really need that detour to Korea? seems way out of the way

edited December 1969

had to log in again.

clicked log in, but it brought me to account page, where was still logged in.

logged out, then logged back in.

but it didn't bring me back to this thread. it gave me the supersuit page.

so i clicked on my bookmark to this thread, at the time it was like page 12. so then, i had to click on last.

and that's what happened.

i'm feeling deja vu, a deja vu that includes the deja vu feeling.

I wondered what happened to you.

I found a way to get pizza from pizza hut. I used my mifi number as my second phone number. It looks like a regular phone number but it is for the mifi device.

I got stuffed pizza and now I am stuffed.

edited December 1969

I got logged out again.
    I changed my password. My browser remembers it, but I forgot it. I think it was better than my last password.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

That is one of the many problems with that route. Also how am I supposed to switch from kayaking to driving? I guess the Kayak can go on the car so that covers the car to Kayak thing, but a car cannot go on a kayak.

I think if I really wanted to go to Australia I would get a new passport and fly there. It would be much easier than trying to kayak with a car.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Fudge. I just did something stupid.

"Hmm, oh hey, yeah, I gotta fill my pill dispenser again. Oh yeah, and I gotta get my prescription from doc on Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on how bad my cold is."

*reaches to refill the dispenser, senses pill foil in her hands, pops one reflexively*

"Crap. Did I just take it at 4 am? Yessir, I just did. Well that's just --ing great."

(Note: I do not have a fixed time, and I got dosage of 1 per day, but when the stuff is a mild upper, I know from experience that this is not going anywhere good because it is going to keep me awake, and then I'll crash around late noon. I'm supposed to take it around 10 am or so.)

edited December 1969

this humidity is havoc on my pores. too tired right now to exfoliate. wings is open on my main compy. i can see it from here.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    My desktop has rendered 1/3rd of my "so these characters are inside a raytraced-reflective metal box" picture. Going slowly, since I also have Visual Shaders in play plus Epic Wings with frost effect.

Doesn't matter how fast a machine is someone, somewhere, is waiting for it to finish :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

That is one of the many problems with that route. Also how am I supposed to switch from kayaking to driving? I guess the Kayak can go on the car so that covers the car to Kayak thing, but a car cannot go on a kayak.

I think if I really wanted to go to Australia I would get a new passport and fly there. It would be much easier than trying to kayak with a car.

where does the kayak kick in? after new guineas?

why take that overland route down Australia mainland? you could stay in the kayak, round the coast and debark closer to the B

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Heh I think Google wants you to travel by road, when air would be better. So far as tolls go, we charge people to leave the country ;)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    My desktop has rendered 1/3rd of my "so these characters are inside a raytraced-reflective metal box" picture. Going slowly, since I also have Visual Shaders in play plus Epic Wings with frost effect.

Doesn't matter how fast a machine is someone, somewhere, is waiting for it to finish :)

Well ain't that the truth!

I wonder what would happen if I used Epic Wings with reflective metal as feathers. Mmmm.

edited December 1969

The first kayak trip they recommend is from I think Washington state to Hawaii. They estimated that would be about 2,756 mi with no break. I cannot do that without a car in tow, but i would need a car and a cell phone to find my uncle to see if I can stay at his place specially the shower and something to sleep on. I would sleep on the floor after kayaking that much with no break.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

where does the kayak kick in? after new guineas?

why take that overland route down Australia mainland? you could stay in the kayak, round the coast and debark closer to the B

Australian waters are very dangerous along the east coast, you have to go through the barrier reef and navigate through all the drop bears ;)

edited December 1969

Yeah, and don't forget the landsharks either. Although 'roos usually stomp the heck out of 'em, unless wombats get them first.

Poisonalia is a freakin' scary place.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

Heh I think Google wants you to travel by road, when air would be better. So far as tolls go, we charge people to leave the country ;)

I was actually talking about the tolls in America and Japan. Here is a screenshot of the many tolls I would have to take in Japan, I think it is Japan.

tollroadsinjapan.jpg
    936 x 455 - 64K
    edited December 1969

Roooos i luv roos.

i have to vacuum. dirty ice cream dish in the sink and dirty laundry in the hamper. if Hugh Jackman were to come over right now, he'd leave in disgust :red: i can wash the dish tonite, but everything else has to wait til tomorrow.

Untitled-4.jpg
    296 x 220 - 28K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

I was actually talking about the tolls in America and Japan. Here is a screenshot of the many tolls I would have to take in Japan, I think it is Japan.

they have very tiny toll road signs in Japan.

miles or meters?

left or right side of the road?

8 1/2" x 11" paper or 8" x 11 1/2"?

edited December 1969

Video of cliff diving championships in Corsica looks like good reference footage, the competitors aren't too musclebound, I guess it takes agility as well
    http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Video/video-of-red-bull-cliff-diving-world-series-2012-021243226073143?p=1242745960019

edited December 1969

Well as the fact that I have a flat tire i cannot take the trip right now. That trip is too ridiculous to try. I cannot afford Ragdoll kittens right now anyway. I also have three kittens I am taking care of now. Well actually I am taking care of Melody and she is taking care of the kittens.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Video of cliff diving championships in Corsica looks like good reference footage, the competitors aren't too musclebound, I guess it takes agility as well
    http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Video/video-of-red-bull-cliff-diving-world-series-2012-021243226073143?p=1242745960019

woot :lol:

i'd give the ponytail dude 9's.

edited December 1969

Perhaps when I get home my cloud sim will have finished

edited December 1969

COMPLAINT! After 34% rendering, and 58 minutes, I had to cancel the render because there were unsatisfactory bits!

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

flash does not work in Firefox on this computer so I could not view video.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

knew you would *likes* :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

flash does not work in Firefox on this computer so I could not view video.

no flash? you're missing seeing some gorgeous man bods

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    COMPLAINT! After 34% rendering, and 58 minutes, I had to cancel the render because there were unsatisfactory bits!

what s/w you rendering?

edited December 1969

another thought on eyelids, what if someone needs to animate a rem sleep cycle?

a blink is more of a rotate action than up/down.

in my mirror, my lower eyelid folds into and neath the upp lid.
    but my eyes are puffy.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

knew you would *likes* :)

thanks !!!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

gots to sympathise with that feeling ;)

This discussion has been closed.