The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

I had a dream that I was on a star ship or something and there were bad creatures who wanted to eat me and drink up the water supply. for some reason i was the only one on the ship and these nasty creatures are out to get me.

Micah is getting into his chewing thing. He started chewing on my favorite watch and my ear buds. Now he is chewing on a plastic spoon.

Melody is using the litter box.

I need to feed these kitties and then feed myself.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I just got up from one. I will probably make it an early night today.

edited December 1969

I got Micah to chew on some cat food, but now it looks like he is chewing on a random back pack that i somehow got but do not really care for.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited June 2012

still looking for an answer to my page break problem in dw.

came across this interesting site that sells templates, including stock music. but, i don't like the music they have.
    http://www.webdesign.org/templates/stock-music-type/

also trying to find the thingie the marketing dept has with the colors that are supposed to go good together.

according to this http://news.xerox.com/pr/xerox/feature-story-Xerox-and-does-personal-preference-guide-your-color-selecting.aspx
    Bing's color #0044CC is worth 80 million dollars in advertising sales.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

I got Micah to chew on some cat food, but now it looks like he is chewing on a random back pack that i somehow got but do not really care for.

Our kittens are chewing on everything they can gets their little paws on.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

Now it appears he is just taking a nap on the book bag. I can see that his side is going up and down as he breathes.

Oh I wish I could take a nap right now.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

We can haz moar kitty pics? I'm grumpy, my elbow is still hurting (or should I say "again", as it didn't hurt for a while, but that was only couple of days).

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Frank0314 said:

We can haz moar kitty pics? I'm grumpy, my elbow is still hurting (or should I say "again", as it didn't hurt for a while, but that was only couple of days).

I doubt Micah would like it if I interrupt his nap to take a picture of him. He looks so happy.

edited December 1969

meh, log in again today.

my eyes are blood shot from looking at page templates.

these i kinda of like, (no likes the muzak)
    not sure i could pull these off with my s/w
    one of them is a 3dpapervision thingee, don't remember which

http://www.templatemonster.com/flash-templates/9644.html
    http://www.templatemonster.com/website-templates/7535.html
    http://www.templatemonster.com/flash-templates/21431.html
    http://www.templatemonster.com/flash-templates/36582.html

edited December 1969

I tried disabling adblock and I still cannot view you tube videos.

I can do some flash but not all flash.

This is all in Firefox.

edited December 1969

in the quest for marketing colors, came across an article that said not to choose website colors based on personal preference.

did you there's a Color Association of the United States?
    http://www.colorassociation.com/

edited December 1969

I think I got flash to work for now. I used a duct tape method which works for now.

edited December 1969

I need to decide between Chinese or pizza right now.

edited December 1969

Melody was trying to explore the closet next to the computer desk. i thought it was like old times until just saw her with Doctor Creampuff as she entered the closet. Now she has lady Gabrielle.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Meh. I think tonight I'll install PPro 2010 32-bit, the 64-bit version seems a bit crashy.. I'm not rendering huge scenes, anyway - just comic panels and character studies.

Hopefully this will all go away when I finally upgrade to PPro 2012.

101f outside. Should hit a toasty 104f when it's time to go home. But, being smarter than your average loach, I broght a light white t-shirt in and will wear THAT home. It's about 1/3 the weight of my work shirt.

I found an interesting new writers forum at http://www.writingforums.org that has some good stuff, so I joined.

I really need to re-do my Website this weekend so it focuses on my writing and 3D work. The sound design stuff I intend to do in my "spare time" only. :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

I am trying out a new kind of canned kitten food to give to Melody. I also gave the same thing to Micah because he would want some. They are loving it.

edited December 1969

had a nice break sitting at the fountain across the street.

my cellphone camera doesn't do it justice. it's beeeyoooT-ful

cphone04.jpg
    577 x 456 - 58K
    edited December 1969

had a nice break sitting at the fountain across the street.

my cellphone camera doesn't do it justice. it's beeeyoooT-ful

Oooh, nice! I'm in the middle of an industrial zone.. nothing but buildings, parking lots, and the like.

edited December 1969

heavy sigh. have i wasted 3 years of my life, not to mention income, chasing render dreams? when i should've been busy focusing on writing. i look at the c4d renders and then i can't look at my poser renders. what do i have to show for the last 3 years, except 80 gigs of runtime. yeah i got cupcakes i can render, but i'm riding the bus with a bus stop over a mile away. i can't even go out to lunch on lunch break cuz there's no where to walk and back in under an hour. it's an industrial park. with a nice fountain across the street. wahhh. i guess that's a complaint.

edited December 1969

Sigh, i am hungry.

I feel like i have gone no where in my current job. six years for nothing. I cannot become a manager because they will not teach me anything new or let me do anything other than drive thru cashier.

I want to write but I keep thinking that my ideas are pickles or some other food reference that just confuses me.

edited December 1969

heavy sigh. have i wasted 3 years of my life, not to mention income, chasing render dreams? when i should've been busy focusing on writing. i look at the c4d renders and then i can't look at my poser renders. what do i have to show for the last 3 years, except 80 gigs of runtime. yeah i got cupcakes i can render, but i'm riding the bus with a bus stop over a mile away. i can't even go out to lunch on lunch break cuz there's no where to walk and back in under an hour. it's an industrial park. with a nice fountain across the street. wahhh. i guess that's a complaint.

That's pretty complaint-worthy. {{{{ wist }}}}

edited December 1969

I need to eat again and also take my medicine.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Blue sky leaking through grey clouds and almost-bright sunshine outside my fogged-up window this morning :)

edited December 1969

That's pretty complaint-worthy. {{{{ wist }}}}

Nice fountain is good ;)

edited December 1969

i had muesli for breakfast, I'm full :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

i had muesli for breakfast, I'm full :)

it is almost six pm. I am going to go into the kitchen and get something to eat now. I mean now. Micah will not get any food for me even though I got him some nice can kitten food earlier today.

(I am feeding them kitten food because Melody is nursing)

edited December 1969

Hope-it-is-dead chicken in a box for lunch, mmmm the best tomatoes and haz made in the USA cherries in my bag - more a feast than a lunch today ;)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited June 2012

I'd seriously love to post the page this occurs on, but..
    [Reigetsusai... The festival Eientei holds every month for the full moon.]
    [It's traditional to make mochi with medicine in it and to collect round things.]

Reisen: Let's leave the Mochi pounding to the other rabbits. We'll go looking for round things. (Reisen is a rabbit from the Lunar Capital)
    Tei: Roger that! :D
    Reisen: (Hm... Autographed baseball?)
    Tei: Hey, hey, Reisen~
    Reisen: Yes?
    Tei: Look at what I found! :D (An Anti-Personnel Mine)
    Reisen: *Woah* O_O
    Reisen: Hey go leave that somewhere safe.
    Tei: But it seems pretty dangerous. o_o
    Reisen: Exactly >_<<br /> Reisen: (Crow scarer...?)
    Tei: Hey, hey, Reisen...
    Reisen: What now?
    Tei: Bad news. :D (I stepped on it)
    Reisen: Whaa----!? (SHE STEPPED ON IT!?)
    It's MUCH funnier visually, but I laugh so hard just thinking about this panel XD

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Oh haz two green dots, in my sig when did that happen?

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    I'd seriously love to post the page this occurs on, but..
    [Reigetsusai... The festival Eientei holds every month for the full moon.]
    [It's traditional to make mochi with medicine in it and to collect round things.]

Reisen: Let's leave the Mochi pounding to the other rabbits. We'll go looking for round things. (Reisen is a rabbit from the Lunar Capital)
    Tei: Roger that! :D
    Reisen: (Hm... Autographed baseball?)
    Tei: Hey, hey, Reisen~
    Reisen: Yes?
    Tei: Look at what I found! :D (An Anti-Personnel Mine)
    Reisen: *Woah* O_O
    Reisen: Hey go leave that somewhere safe.
    Tei: But it seems pretty dangerous. o_o
    Reisen: Exactly >_<<br /> Reisen: (Crow scarer...?)
    Tei: Hey, hey, Reisen...
    Reisen: What now?
    Tei: Bad news. :D (I stepped on it)
    Reisen: Whaa----!? (SHE STEPPED ON IT!?)
    It's MUCH funnier visually, but I laugh so hard just thinking about this panel XD

hehe sounds messy and funny all at the same time :)

This discussion has been closed.