Age Of Warriors - Celt 1 - Released. [COMMERCIAL]

Roberto MeloRoberto Melo Posts: 496
edited August 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Age of Warriors - is a collection of complete costumes for various ancient peoples.

The premiere of this series is with the Ancient Celts - Celt 1, will soon be available!

Enjoy!

Hugs for everyone.

Betomelo.

http://www.daz3d.com/age-of-warriors-celt-1-for-genesis

* Celt 1 for Genesis male and Female ( Basics ) *

pop-up05_celt1__5(5).jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop-up04_celt1__4(4).jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop-up03_celt1__3(3).jpg
1000 x 1300 - 2M
pop-up02_celt1__2(2).jpg
1000 x 1300 - 2M
pop-up01_celt1__1(1).jpg
1000 x 1300 - 2M
Post edited by Roberto Melo on

Comments

• Roberto MeloRoberto Melo Posts: 496
    edited August 2013

More Celt 1!! :)

prepare_for_battle_artwork__2(2).jpg
    2000 x 1217 - 2M
    pop-up09_celt1__9(9).jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    pop-up08_celt1__8(8).jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 983K
    pop-up07_celt1__7(7).jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    pop-up06_celt1__6(6).jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

This looks very detailed and well done! Looking forward to seeing this in the store -Cathy

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Very nice...add me to the interested list

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm so happy to see this happening, I'm also sad my PC/NET/Anti Virus would not let me Beta Test for you Beto. I never did figure out why I could not do the test. I do thank you for the offer.

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

Hello, this has my attention. :)

Heck, the whole line has my attention.

edited December 1969

Cathy_Mod said:
    This looks very detailed and well done! Looking forward to seeing this in the store -Cathy

It's my first time, also do not know how long it will take. Chathy_Mod!! :)

edited December 1969

Pendraia said:

I swear. I do not know what this, the interested list. But you, adicone to friend lists, for me, friends are more important. :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm so happy to see this happening, I'm also sad my PC/NET/Anti Virus would not let me Beta Test for you Beto. I never did figure out why I could not do the test. I do thank you for the offer.

I'm sorry Jeff. You are so important in my life. I am unhappy you have not test, and tested many without giving me anything, anything one pic. It is difficult to find Beta tester Responsible. Hugs my friend!! :)

edited December 1969

Hello, this has my attention. :)

Heck, the whole line has my attention.

Hello I received your full attention and you have my full attention! And now? :)

edited July 2013

A quick look in Celt 2. :)

Celt2_Rigging_Test_009.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 330K
    Celt2_Rigging_Test_008.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 343K
    Celt2_Rigging_Test_005.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 294K
    Celt2_Rigging_Test_003.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 253K
    Celt2_Rigging_Test_001.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 256K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm sorry Jeff. You are so important in my life. I am unhappy you have not test, and tested many without giving me anything, anything one pic. It is difficult to find Beta tester Responsible. Hugs my friend!! :)
    I Beta Test for another Team here at DAZ3D so I was happy when you asked me. I was very sad when my Computer just would not let me get the files. Maybe my next Computer (getting a new one very soon) will play nice and I can join your Beta Test team then. I so hope so. You know how much I loved your Free Character. Too bad my renders can not be posted here any longer.

I wish you well Beto, and the user that wants added to the list of interested only means they like what you have done and might like to get the set when it is for sale.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I Beta Test for another Team here at DAZ3D so I was happy when you asked me. I was very sad when my Computer just would not let me get the files. Maybe my next Computer (getting a new one very soon) will play nice and I can join your Beta Test team then. I so hope so. You know how much I loved your Free Character. Too bad my renders can not be posted here any longer.

I wish you well Beto, and the user that wants added to the list of interested only means they like what you have done and might like to get the set when it is for sale.

Thanks Jeff, you will always be my Beta tester. Always.

I understand that, you always help me with this question of language. Thank you. Soon your file; celt 1, will be in your account. Sure.

Big hugs.

edited July 2013

My, Beta Testers - Kylumi - I said did not the clothes for V6.
    She did not exist when the clothes did!!

But he's stubborn.

Still I loved what he did.

Thanks my friend Mike!! 'KYLUMI'

big hugs.

Beto.

Celt_1__By__Kylumi2.jpg
    860 x 1770 - 1M
    Celt_1__By__Kylumi.jpg
    856 x 1800 - 1M
    edited July 2013

My, Beta Testers - Marcius Hess.

Thank you for all your support.

Big hug.

Beto.

CELTS_002_By_Marcius_Hess.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 2M
    CELTS_001_By_Marcius_Hess.jpg
    720 x 960 - 127K
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:

I swear. I do not know what this, the interested list. But you, adicone to friend lists, for me, friends are more important. :)
    Sorry to confuse you...I meant that I like what you have done and will be interested in purchasing it when it comes out.

I agree friends are important and I'm always happy to find a new friend! : )

edited December 1969

My, Beta Testers - David Lutman.

He played, with different textures and used M5.

Big hug.

Beto.

Celt_1__By__David_Lutman.jpg
    742 x 960 - 74K
    edited December 1969

My, Beta Testers - David Lutman.

He played, with different textures and used M5.

Big hug.

Beto.

Never forget to use Genesis 'Torso locked', or that armor will have horrible deformities. Follows that the creator created for you. The best.

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
    edited December 1969

Ohhh...very cool work. I have an M5 in the works that will look amazing in this. :)

edited December 1969

Ohhh...very cool work. I have an M5 in the works that will look amazing in this. :)

Use Genesis 'locked chest', okay?

Hugs.

Beto.

• MarciusMarcius Posts: 91
    edited December 1969

Really amazing work, very detailed and realistic.

edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Pendraia said:

Sorry to confuse you...I meant that I like what you have done and will be interested in purchasing it when it comes out.

I apologize that, I am Brazilian, I do not speak English, use a translator to communicate with you and I do not understand much of the North American phrases. You have to teach me. :)

edited July 2013

Pendraia said:
    Pendraia said:

I apologize that, I am Brazilian, I do not speak English, use a translator to communicate with you and I do not understand much of the North American phrases. You have to teach me. :)I work with a lady from Brazil who speaks portugese...no need to apologise. Edited to add I'm Australian not North American, I have problems with some of their phrases also.

Post edited by Pendraia on
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Pendraia said:
    Pendraia said:

I apologize that, I am Brazilian, I do not speak English, use a translator to communicate with you and I do not understand much of the North American phrases. You have to teach me. :)I work with a lady from Brazil who speaks portugese...no need to apologise. Edited to add I'm Australian not North American, I have problems with some of their phrases also.

Actually is English, a language that only I can not speak. In fact I do not even know how to speak properly mine. But people, well, I love them. The Australia and lovely, a bit like Brazil in some corners. :)

edited December 1969

Marcius said:
    Really amazing work, very detailed and realistic.

My creation or their pictures, my good friend? :)

edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Pendraia said:
    Pendraia said:

Actually is English, a language that only I can not speak. In fact I do not even know how to speak properly mine. But people, well, I love them. The Australia and lovely, a bit like Brazil in some corners. :)lol I know that's not true...I have a little boy in my class from an arabic country who has a lot of difficulty with English. I think you do better than you think....; )

edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Pendraia said:
    Pendraia said:
    Pendraia said:

I apologize that, I am Brazilian, I do not speak English, use a translator to communicate with you and I do not understand much of the North American phrases. You have to teach me. :)

I work with a lady from Brazil who speaks portugese...no need to apologise. Edited to add I'm Australian not North American, I have problems with some of their phrases also.

Actually is English, a language that only I can not speak. In fact I do not even know how to speak properly mine. But people, well, I love them. The Australia and lovely, a bit like Brazil in some corners. :)lol I know that's not true...I have a little boy in my class from an arabic country who has a lot of difficulty with English. I think you do better than you think....; )

Well, I write the sentences. This I do, and translate into English and translate again for my language, to see if it makes sense. I'm edit !! It is known, it is a trick, technique. :)

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

It's great to see your set here - it looks great!

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,551
    edited December 1969

Looks like something I might be able to use. :)

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Gotta admit that's a nice looking set :D

Also, just as a completely unrelated comment, a new iteration of Bruuna, maybe based on Gia, would be something I would gladly pay for ;)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Looks great. Hoping you might be the one to make a really nice Valkyrie set for Genesis. Love those maidens but the last really convincing set was done way way back for Victoria 1 - 2. http://www.daz3d.com/valkyrie-pack