Cartoonized is awesome

1111213141517»

Comments

• benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,905

yangq001 said:

Hi, I wonder if there is a way to adjust the amount of cartoonization? I'd like to do about 50% of it but it's always either 0% or 100%. 

Go to the shaping tab, click on currently used and you'll see cartoonized and you can move the slider up or down to your liking. If you don't have it applied yet, just go to the shaping tab and search for cartoonized and dial it in. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,178
    edited August 2022

yangq001 said:

Hi, I wonder if there is a way to adjust the amount of cartoonization? I'd like to do about 50% of it but it's always either 0% or 100%. I wish there was a shape bar where I could select a value

@yangq001 Select your character in the Scene pane and then go to the Parameters pane. You will find the morph slider for the Cartoonized morph in the Actor/People section. It helps to locate it if you type cartoon into the filter bar at the top of the Parameters pane. There are also individual morph sliders for body and head parts under the Actor/Full Body section and Actor/Head section. Use "cartoon", not "cartoonized" for your filter string, because the individual body part morph names start with cartoon, not cartoonized.

Cartoonized Morph.jpg
    606 x 974 - 81K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

@pedrofurtadoarts I'm desperately hoping you will make cartoonized fo genesis 9. As you can see from this long thread, there is a lot of genuine love for the product.