Released - Andrea for Genesis 8 Female (Commercial)

2»

Comments

• wsgentry said:

Other than the realism of the character--which is phenomenal--the thing that puts it over the top are the natural expressions.  Far and away, what you have done will save a lot of time and effort when I'm trying to get an expression that looks natural.  I'm no pro, I'm just a hobbyist but I do take this hobby seriously and spending way too much time getting a decent expression just isn't as fun as it should be.

Scott

I am not sure if I mentioned earlier that Andrea comes with 9 face expressions.

• wsgentrywsgentry Posts: 572

VW,

Was the facial asymmetry designed in or morphed?  I'm asking because I just noticed it.  It's subtle but there. :)  Please tell me I'm not seeing things!

Scott

• Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited November 2018
    wsgentry said:

VW,

Was the facial asymmetry designed in or morphed?  I'm asking because I just noticed it.  It's subtle but there. :)  Please tell me I'm not seeing things!

Scott

Scott, I didn't add asymetry on purpose; but I used photos of a real person as a base for the custom morphs.  Later, in a 2nd step, I blended the custom morph with DAZ Head morphs to adjust a few things.  If there is some asymetry in the face, it comes naturally from the model that I used as a reference for the custom morphs or from DAZ morphs. 

Correction:  I only added some asymetry on purpose to the face expressions.

Post edited by Virtual_World on
  • I thought I had enough characters but this one is on the list of much buys.  I said the same about house interiors and then European Stlyle Apartment caee along.  I hope this attention to detail does well.

wsgentry said:

VW,

Scott

Scott, I didn't add asymetry on purpose; but I used photos of a real person as a base for the custom morphs.  Later, in a 2nd step, I blended the custom morph with DAZ Head morphs to adjust a few things.  If there is some asymetry in the face, it comes naturally from the model that I used as a reference for the custom morphs or from DAZ morphs. 

Correction:  I only added some asymetry on purpose to the face expressions.

This is great!  Thank you!  Asymmetry, no matter where or how it's done, really adds to realism.   

Thank you, again!

Scott

• Thank you for the render with shorter lashes- she really is lovely-must buy for me!

• Thanks escrandall, wsgentry an Summerhorse!!!

There are good news, my product has passed the QA tests. The product still needs to go through other steps, so it's still going to be some time before it's available in the store. But now it is a little closer.smiley

That's great news, V_W!  It'll be bought the instant it's released!

• My product Andrea was released and it is available in the store. 

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

Have been waiting for the release for a while. Immediately bought it, thank you VW!

• Paintbox said:

Have been waiting for the release for a while. Immediately bought it, thank you VW!

Thanks to you!!!  

• Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited November 2018

A couple of additional renders

Web_01.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 430K
    Web_06.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 456K
    Post edited by Virtual_World on

Got it!  Can't wait to see what I can do with your wonderful character!

Scott

• wsgentry said:

Got it!  Can't wait to see what I can do with your wonderful character!

Scott

Thanks for your support acquiring my product!  Happy rendering time!

• very cute ! just got her

• Thadeus72 said:

very cute ! just got her

Thank you Thadeus!

Virtual_World:  Your render above with the short hair is about the closest to reality I've seen.  Teeth aren't too white, your choice of hair: Incredible!  

Scott

• wsgentry said:

Virtual_World:  Your render above with the short hair is about the closest to reality I've seen.  Teeth aren't too white, your choice of hair: Incredible!  

Scott

Thank you Scott, it is one of my preferred images; but it has a small issue: I forgot to change the color of the eyebrows to a darker tone.blush...Don't tell anyone.... LOL

• wsgentry said:

Scott

Thank you Scott, it is one of my preferred images; but it has a small issue: I forgot to change the color of the eyebrows to a darker tone.blush...Don't tell anyone.... LOL

:-)  

It's fine.. there's a lot of variation.  A young Finnish friend of ours is extremely pale..  extremely fine and light blone hair and eye brows and very very pale skin.  She dislikes it and dyes her heir to a darker blonde, which is still very blonde.  She's only person I've seen with very light roots an she doesn't dye her eyebrows darker..  it's quite striking.  

I have you latest in my cart waiting for the first of the month when my Daz budget goes positive again. 

• Lovely girl ! I had to buy her.

Can you tell me what outfit she's wearing on the Delphi Hair render ?

wsgentry said:

Scott

You're welcome!  You know, the brows being lighter is actually a good thing.  It's far more natural.  But... your secret?  Umm...  ;)

Scott

• @escrandall @wsgentry and @johnnyZNN  Thank you for being soooo nice !!!

@johnnyZNN The dress was created by Lully and it is available at Renderosity.  The name of the product is dforce - Sundress for G8F.  There are very nice add-on textures from 3-DArena.

• @johnnyZNN The dress was created by Lully and it is available at Renderosity.  The name of the product is dforce - Sundress for G8F.  There are very nice add-on textures from 3-DArena.

Thanks !

• Just a reminder that the intro discount is ending soon.  https://www.daz3d.com/andrea-for-genesis-8-female

Thanks to all of you for your support!

I have to say, this product is OUTSTANDING.  Andrea is so versatile!  Thank you, VW!

Scott

• wsgentry said:

I have to say, this product is OUTSTANDING.  Andrea is so versatile!  Thank you, VW!

Scott

Thanks to you Scott!

• This ones been on my wishlist a while,grabbed it today, can't wai to find time to render with her.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,180

I never gave this a close look until I saw this thread, and I'm really blown away by everything that's included with this product. I wishlisted this and several of the creator's other characters.

• Just letting you know that Andrea and other products from Virtual_World are currently in fast grab. So maybe better hurry up.

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited August 2022

Eyes are definitely beautiful and the slight shine on the skin is very well done and really makes it look realistic.

Sadly all lovely promo images show a face perfectly facing the camera. There's NO way to know what the morph really looks like.

My wife bought the bundle and the least I can say is that Andrea's profile is ... surprising.

I don't say it's good or bad, I'm just saying one cannot know what he bought until he/she installs the bundle.

It's quite possible to make nice promotional images with profile or quarter-profile views rather than an unpteenth full frontal view.

A product like : https://www.daz3d.com/elsa-for-genesis-8-female at least gives a much better idea of what to expect.

Post edited by hansolocambo on