Scooby-Doo characters?

2»

Comments

• EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,095
    edited May 2021

That is a very nice costume, but I am wondering if there are any Cosplay outfits for Shaggy and Fred?  So far, we got half of the "meddling kids" taken care of.  Only Shaggy and Fred remain.

In order for me to receive this cosplay Daphne outfit, I have to make a donation of $10 USD.  I just did, and I am awaiting to receive the link.

I even asked the creator to create Cosplay outfits and even hairstyles of other human Hanna-Barbera characters, including those from Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels, The Funky Phantom, Speed Buggy, The Little Rascals 1980s cartoon spinoff, and the 1980s Richie Rich cartoon series.

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225

EightiesIsEnough said:

That is a very nice costume, but I am wondering if there are any Cosplay outfits for Shaggy and Fred?  So far, we got half of the "meddling kids" taken care of.  Only Shaggy and Fred remain.

In order for me to receive this cosplay Daphne outfit, I have to make a donation of $10 USD.  I just did, and I am awaiting to receive the link.

I even asked the creator to create Cosplay outfits and even hairstyles of other human Hanna-Barbera characters, including those from Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels, The Funky Phantom, Speed Buggy, The Little Rascals 1980s cartoon spinoff, and the 1980s Richie Rich cartoon series.

Terrymcg is a great guy and he will get back to you.  I hope he's ok:  his last post as of February 2020 seemed to indicate his Mom was in a very bad way broken heart

On another note, MightyMite on the other site has kitbash kits for putting superheroes together.  While most of them are for DC and Marvel superheroes there are components for Space Ghost, Jan and Jace if you're so inclined.  While made for Genesis 3 the auto fit works beautifully for Genesis 8 and male components will fit female characters really well (although when fitting bodysuits/bottoms there may be some issues with the crotch, depending on the pose surprise )