Bryce Render Challenge number 37 ← That Way Madness Lies →

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,145

mtnmen - thank you. Great idea with Dr. Jekyll's Madness, excellent render, too.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,019

Mtnmen - wow awesome Dr. Jekyll's Madness render, lots of details.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,108

ed3D, mtnmen : thank you.

mtnmen : Dr. Jekyll's Madness : very detailed scene, superbly done.

edited September 2019

My second entry.
    Name: My Life Burns.
    Used: Modified phone from the internet, 4 spheres for the flames, 2 radials with the IES gel Bolard, WhiteSphere HDRI.

My Life Burns

MyLifeBurns.jpg
    1200 x 1020 - 133K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,764

Mermaid: That man must be out of his mind! Well done original render.

Drachenlords: Ah, modern madness revealed. Well done scene. Lovely row of houses.

Horo: Unwelcome: Great terrain and very threatening atmosphere. What would be mad, is some small tent in the terrain somewhere, with two feet sticking out (or four). My life burns: this is the companion piece of the render by Drachenlords, I suppose. Looks really hot. Flames are very well made.

Jay: Funny render, your description put a smile on my face.

Adbc: Oops. It would be madness to run over these croqs (it was indeed in some James Bond movie).

Mtnmen: great scene. Wonderful Victorian (?) look to the whole scene. And so many details!

Akmerlow, drachenlords, ed3D, Yellow Pen, mtnmen: thanks for the kind words.

Hansmar - thank you. That's not my life but I see so many people walking around with such a device that I think they consider is more their life than their own. Though I wasn't inspired by drachenlord's Smombie World, it depicts the same madness.

Hansmar - thanks

Horo - beautiful render, the effect is awesome. We are very lucky we are not addicted to these smartphones, when my children and their families come to visit, they have to leave their phones in a box by the door and take them when they leave. Strict house rules. laugh

mermaid - thank you. I see, you want to have a conversation with your visitors, not watch them using their smartphones.

Horo :  great flames, beautiful render. Many people's life is on that device, they are lost without it. 

Hansmar : thank you.

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

mtnmen:
    "Dr. Jekyll's Madness" - nice presentation of classic story.

Horo:
    "My Life Burns" - so true, so true. I prefer mobile phones with keypads (which makes me look dinosaur among my peers - i'm in mid-to-late twenties now), but i'm definetely very attached to tablet with apps and web. I'm still shocked how fast "Generation Z" people multitask on their android phones. Like they swipe between totally different things (reading web page, replying in a chat, leaving like in instagram, doing some task in game etc.) while giving several seconds of attention for each thing. They will switch betwen even faster, and their phones gonna burn :o

• @ Mermaid: Thank you.

@ adbc: Thank you. No way out is wonderful. Very nice mood - so rather for the crocodiles and less for the girl;)

@ Jamahoney: What a fantastic idea and very well done.

@ akmerlow: Thank you.

@ Yellow Pen: Thank you.

@ ed3D: Thank you.

@ mtnmen: Thank you. Dr. Jekyll's Madness is really WOW. Very good render, great details in the scene. Really first-class work.

@ Horo. My Life Burns. - I have to laugh at first glance really. Great idea, well done and this image title to it - just awesome.

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791

I sometimes feel like doing that to my mob-phone, Horo smiley

Thanks, Drachenlords yes

Jay

adbc, akmerlow, drachenlords, Jay - thank you all.

• mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

Jamahoney, Horo, Mermaid010, adbc, Hansmar, akmerlow, drachenlords, thanks for the really great comments
    @horo... My Life Burns... really cool... I think it's more than just your life that burns this way..great flames

drachenlords : thank you.

mtnmen - thank you. Well, it's not MY life but I know many who's life it is. Smart as I am, I don't need a smart phone devil

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,995
    edited September 2019

_and a Incomplete_

MADNESS-1BKGRD-1A.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 205K
    Post edited by ed3D on

_And Many Good Entries_ _heart

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

This looks mysterious. How i understand what i see: through sleep you go into mad world of mad dreams.

akmerlow said:

This looks mysterious. How i understand what i see: through sleep you go into mad world of mad dreams.

_well, thanks very kindly_

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Disturbing, but sadly a reality in America.
    Entry #1  Don't Take Me Alive

DontTakeMeAlive.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 724K
    edited September 2019

Can't wait for the final render, Ed3D.

What a real madness it is, S Ray, and a POWERFUL image.

Jay

Post edited by Jamahoney on

Ed3D - nice start, looking forward to the final render

SRay - well done; a very apt madness.

ed3D : interesting, look forward to see the final image.

SRay : Very well done, madly real.

edited September 2019

ed3D - yup, good start, I'm eager to see what comes up finally.

S Ray - very strong! What makes this scene so mad is that it is also an all too often reality.

My third entry.
    Name: Mad Passage.
    Used: Gremlin, Troll and Skeleton from Daz, the rest is self made. Lit by the visible lamps. In front of the camera the EWL (extreme wide angle fisheye lens).

Mad Passage

MadPassage.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 240K
    Post edited by Horo on

Oh, Horo, without the threatening so-and-so, I would just love to walk further, to explore the rooms ahead.

I'm currently playing 'Quern', and it has all the like possibilities above.

Jay

Horo- awesome, endless madness down that passage, well done.

• mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

@horo... love the tunnel fish eye effect... very cool

_Thanks for all the nice comments_

Jay, mermaid and mtnmen - thank you.