. . . . . . P E R S E P H O N E . . . O N . . S T O R E . . N O W . . . . {Commerc

Cake OneCake One Posts: 381
edited January 2014 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi everyone
After months of hard work, I am now happy to announce you that next week will see the release of Persephone.

Persephone is a set of textures for genesis 2 females
Persephone is usable in Daz Studio and comes with free REALITY shaders to render her in LUX

I'll upload one new image everyday until it's final release
I'll also upload new infos everyday until it's final release

Here is the first preview.
I hope you'll like her.

C.

MAIN-Promo.jpg
1200 x 1560 - 818K
Post edited by Cake One on

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Oh dear - check under the cushions for loose change time ... ;)

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Do want =P~ You had me at Reality shaders :)

...And it looks like I fell off the wagon and have to go back to teh Dazaholics meeting :-P :lol:

• Cake OneCake One Posts: 381
    edited December 1969

Hi everyone

Second day means second image and some more infos :

Persephone is set of textures for Genesis 2 Females, optimized for Olympia but can be used with ANY Genesis 2 female
    (textures are using Gen2F Base UV).

What you'll get is
    • 1 natural face and body
    • 10 full face make-ups, also divided in 10 eyes and cheeks make-ups and 25 lips make-ups that can be combined in every way.
    • 15 finger nails and 15 toe nails meant to match the lipsticks.
    • 9 different eye textures

Here comes today's image, once again shot in Lux render with Persephone's shaders (i'll upload Daz Studio renders too in the next days).
    If you want to see something specific just ask, i'll see what i can do ;)
    I'm currently rendering a "Fantasy" full body image especially for this thread so see you tomorrow to see how it turns out.

Once again, i really hope you'll like her :)
    C.

Perse-tease2.jpg
    1200 x 1560 - 392K
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten into G2F or G2M, but I have to say, Persephone is gorgeous. Very nice work. :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Hi everyone and thank you for your nice feedback

Another day, another image.
    As i said yesterday, this one was made especially for this thread (you lucky you... ;) )

Once again, a Lux render.
    I'll post a Daz Studio render tomorrow for you to see what she looks like right out of the box.

Enjoy
    C.

Perse-Tease3.jpg
    1000 x 1414 - 376K
    edited December 1969

Gah, so much teasing ... as much as the images are lovely, and they are!, a product in my runtime is soooooo much better! ;)

• kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Persephone is a set of textures for genesis 2 females
    Persephone is usable in Daz Studio and comes with free REALITY shaders to render her in LUX

Will these shaders also work with Luxus ?

edited December 1969

Will these shaders also work with Luxus ?

Not at this time.
    For the moment, I provide only RSF files, wich are external files meant to be read by Reality. Luxus will then consider Persephone's mat files like any other Daz studio mat files.

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Will there be Poser files?

edited December 1969

At the moment, Mat files are Daz Studio only.

However as this is a set of textures, all textures can be imported in Poser material room manually (or by a 3rd party script) and saved within Poser

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Cake One said:
    At the moment, Mat files are Daz Studio only.

However as this is a set of textures, all textures can be imported in Poser material room manually (or by a 3rd party script) and saved within Poser

That's fine. Thank you for the quick reply. She's a very beautiful character, by the way!

edited December 1969

Hi everyone and thank you for your feedback
    You can keep on asking question (if needed) and i'll do my best to answer them.

So... Another day, another image. This one is a Daz Studio render, as i promised yesterday (big image so click for details...).

This jpg came out straight from 3Delight, no post-work of any kind, not even curve adjustment, no trademark, logo etc (so yes, i noticed later i have a small issue on her right hand, mixing with her bikini... but today has been a very busy day and i can not re render it again, sorry about that).

Lights used on this image are : Uber environment 2 at about 40%, pale green/blueish (that gives the background this color), i have one spotlight from above her, and one distance light from behind. There is also a small linear pointlight with "specular only" to give her eyes and lips some reflection.

In this set are included 3 shaders.
    2 are SSS (the one used on this image is one of the SSS ones) and 1 NON SSS shader.

Tomorrow i'll post all the thumbnails you will have in this set, and believe me, there quite a lot of them...

I hope you'll like her in Studio too :)

Thanks
    C.

PS. I just made a second image where she's turned 180°, so you can also see "Face B" :smirk:

perse-studio-teaseb.jpg
    1156 x 2000 - 524K
    edited December 1969

Face B :

perse-studio-teaseB2.jpg
    1156 x 2000 - 483K
    edited December 1969

Hi everyone

Here comes another day and another image

As promised today, here are the thumbnails included in the set so you can see the different eye textures, lips, make up, nails etc and the 3 shaders.
    As a i background, i let a Daz Studio portrait

Tomorrow is week-end and as i have no idea what image i can show you next i take idea and request (if doeable for me.... if not or if no one cares enough to ask for something, i'll find myself what to add :P )

Have fun everyone
    C.

STUDIO-image2THUMBS.jpg
    1200 x 1560 - 915K
  • alkenalken Posts: 253
    edited December 1969

She looks great, can't wait!

edited December 1969

alken said:
    She looks great, can't wait!

Thank you...
    You shouldn't have to wait very long :)
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Is she a texture only or is she also a custom morph? I'd make a request but I'm honestly kind of blanking out at the moment as your renders have shown me everything I'd want to see that can be shown on the Daz forums. ;)

edited December 1969

Is she a texture only or is she also a custom morph? I'd make a request but I'm honestly kind of blanking out at the moment as your renders have shown me everything I'd want to see that can be shown on the Daz forums. ;)

She's a texture set only.
    For this product, i really focused on the textures, (with spec, bump, etc) and try to have them as perfect as possible, trying to enhance already created characters such as Gen2F, Victoria 6, Olympia etc.

i felted that creating a specific morph would divert it from its universality. I, also didn't want someone to fancy the morph but not the texture and vice versa.

I'm currently working on a full head and body morph. I'm testing the morph in DAZ using the Persephone texture and it's working amazingly good, so i'm sure Persephone will work perfect on any morph. On the other hand, i'm also sure the new morph will work great with any texture.

I just realised i missed yesterday's picture so here comes one.
    I'm rendering a "No Cloth" Persephone image that obviously i won't post here untouched but i will post a link for you

C.

Bimbo.jpg
    952 x 1038 - 523K
    edited January 2014

Hi everyone
    I hope you have a good sunday... :)

As promised an "undressed" picture of Persephone, to showcase the parts of the texture that are usually hidden.

I know Daz Forums do not allow nudity in their thread but i hope a link to another website is tolerated.
    If not, my apologies, and feel free to remove the link:

Please post a link to a site with the adult filters on

Still a Lux render, with a mix of Gen2F and custom morphs

Post edited by Chohole on
  • kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited January 2014

Just went to the other site and saw all the renders.
    Must say WOW, excellent work.

Definite sale (even without luxus specific shaders :-) )

Post edited by kurisu2112 on
    edited December 1969

Cake One said:
    Hi everyone
    I hope you have a good sunday... :)

As promised an "undressed" picture of Persephone, to showcase the parts of the texture that are usually hidden.

I know Daz Forums do not allow nudity in their thread but i hope a link to another website is tolerated.
    If not, my apologies, and feel free to remove the link:

Please post a link to a site with the adult filters on

Still a Lux render, with a mix of Gen2F and custom morphs

Sorry the link has been removed by moderato
    So here is the direct link to my Deviant Art page.
    http://cakeone.deviantart.com/
    The nude render is the first image and has a "warning, mature content" (so you need to have a DA account to see mature content... sorry)

C.

• GrattersGratters Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Looking very good - anything to get a headstart with LuxRender is a winner in my book.

:-)

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

She looks very good. Are your renders done primarily with the Olympia body/head? If so I'd like to request a v6 and basic g2f render if possible. Heck, a teen josie might be nice too. Different morphs can have a big effect on how a texture looks.

edited December 1969

She looks very good. Are your renders done primarily with the Olympia body/head? If so I'd like to request a v6 and basic g2f render if possible. Heck, a teen josie might be nice too. Different morphs can have a big effect on how a texture looks.

Hi
    Studio Renders of her in a bikini, on the first page, were made with mixing Gen2F and V6 (for the head).
    When i saw your request, i was in the middle of a Gia render so i waited a little longer and i'm now posting it here. You won't see her face very well in this one as i was doing a "full body" image but you still can get an idea.

Since you asked nicely, i'm now rendering a "no make up" Josie Portrait and will post it here as soon as it's baked :)

Thank you
    C.

Gia.jpg
    780 x 1300 - 627K
    edited December 1969

Here comes a quick Lux render of Josie... (sorry if it's not as crisp as i it could be...)

I just dialed "Josie" on gen 2f, set the lights and hit render. No postwork.

The texture used is the "natural" one, meant to have no or almost no make up.
    Gen2 and V6 renders with the same texture applied are still baking... I'll post when they are cooked :)

C.

Josie.jpg
    700 x 1000 - 438K
    edited December 1969

As requested and as promised, here comes Genesis 2 female with the natural face on.
    V6 is on her way...
    C.

Gen2.jpg
    700 x 1000 - 400K
    edited December 1969

Hi everyone
    I let V6 render bake all night long.
    Here is the result still with the natural face on.

And just to let you know, Persephone is now officially live on store !

C.

V6.jpg
    700 x 1000 - 349K
    edited December 1969

This may sound silly but how does one go about using the files in the RealityCF component? I've skimmed the Reality User Guide and the only mention of .rsf format file is the fact that they used to be used before a central database was implemented.

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    This may sound silly but how does one go about using the files in the RealityCF component? I've skimmed the Reality User Guide and the only mention of .rsf format file is the fact that they used to be used before a central database was implemented.

Hi Simon
    It's not silly, don't worry :)

I know Reality uses mostly ACSEL Share, but i'm not really fan of that system.
    Having the rsf files, and loading them WHEN you want to use them only, seems to me one of the best way to control the shaders used.

If you have any more concern, please, feel free to ask, i stay around

Here is a copy of what i wrote in the readme file, hoping it can help you, as proceeding the way i explain it works perfectly :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REALITY

The reality shaders are located in :
    My DAZ 3D Library/RealityShaders/Persephone

To use them :

Load your genesis 2 female character with persephone textures on it. (it can be used with OTHER TEXTURES TOO)
    In DAZ STUDIO, click Render > Reality Render
    In the material tab, select ALL the genesis 2 female materials
    (click on the first one, press SHIFT and click on the last one. All of them should be selected)

When all the material are selected, click on "shader operation" on the right part of the window
    select "load shader"
    Now navigate to "My Studio library", double click on it, select Realityshader, and inside you'll find a "Persephone" folder.
    Now you don't need to select any file, you just click on "Choose" and it will load all the shaders.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited December 1969

Amazingly that is what I did (bar the path difference*!). DIM tells me there's not a readme file, hence me asking here!

* the install path is wherever you decide to do the base install, plus:
    /General/Cake One/Persephone/RealityShaders/Persephone