Does everyone have the Millennium Dragon LE?

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
edited December 1969 in The Commons

which Daz store dragons do you have?

what's one thing you'd wish for, for your favorite dragon?

what's your favorite dragon movie?

Cheers :)

Comments

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,683
    edited December 1969

Millienium Dragon 1 & 2
    Sea Dragon
    Eastern Dragon
    Adult Hatchling Dragon
    Hatchling Dragon
    Water Dragon
    Wyvern 1 & 2
    Hydra

Dont really have a "favorite" dragon, but the "Draco" Armor for MD2 was something i couldnt wait to get my hands on.

Will have to give this one a little thought.

-MJ

• Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 660
    edited February 2014

hmmm....

• Dragon's Tower
    • MysticShard Sub-Dragon aniBlocks
    • DragonLord for Genesis
    • Steam Aircraft Dragon
    • SubDragon Trainer
    • Land Dragon II
    • Brute Dragon
    • Flying Fortress for Millennium Dragon 2
    • Jepe's DragonFire
    • Elemental Dragons 3 Pack
    • Millennium SubDragon Poses
    • ahEnvironmentLight Version 3 by Pendragon
    • Hatchling Dragon
    • Adult Hatchling Dragon
    • Storybook Dragon
    • Storybook Dragon Poses
    • SS Storybook Dragon Mappak
    • Carrara Shaders for the Fork Horn Dragon
    • Carrara Shaders for the Fork Tail Dragon
    • Carrara Shaders for the Hammer Tail Dragon
    • Carrara Shaders for the Long Snouted Dragon
    • Carrara Shaders for the Snake Dragon
    • Carrara Shaders for the Spiky Dragon
    • Carrara Shaders for the Water Dragon
    • Carrara Shaders for Dragon Clutch
    • Carrara Shaders for Dragon Clutch 2
    • Dragonworld: Wildenlander
    • Bone Dragon Spikes
    • Breath Of The Dragon Streets Of Asia - DAZ Studio Light Set
    • SubDragon Expansion
    • Dragon Clan Armor
    • DragonHeart for Witchhunter
    • DragonMaster
    • War of Dragons 9
    • Sea Dragon LE
    • Dragon Head Battering Ram
    • War of Dragons
    • Dragons Rest
    • SubDragon Hair
    • SubDragon Textures 2
    • Dragon Turtle
    • Dragon Action Poses
    • DragonMan
    • Millennium SubDragon Armor
    • Millennium Dragon Animations
    • DragonsNest DragonsKeep
    • ForkHorn Dragon Tack
    • Dragon Ballista
    • Ice Dragons
    • SubDragon Textures
    • Dragon Port
    • Dragon Mortar
    • Throne of the Dragon
    • Dragon Lord Horse Armor
    • Spiky Dragon
    • Dragon Bridge
    • Fork Tail Dragon
    • Snake Dragon
    • Dragon Clutch 2
    • Dragon Island
    • Dragon's Lair Texture for Cave System
    • Dragon Hoard & Sacrificial Altar
    • Water Dragon
    • Hammer Tail Dragon
    • Long Snouted Dragon
    • Fork Horn Dragon
    • Dragon Clutch
    • Dragon Princess Poses
    • Millennium SubDragon LE
    • Millennium SubDragon
    • DragonLady Poses
    • Dragon Skeleton (Articulate Vertebrae)
    • Sea Dragon Monster Poses
    • The Bone Dragon
    • Millennium Dragon LE
    • Steam Dragon
    • Hunter Dragon
    • Millennium Dragon
    • Noggin's Dragonfly
    • Dragon Action
    • Millennium Dragon 2 Hatchling
    • Millennium Dragon 2 Dragonling
    • Millennium Dragon 2.0
    • Eastern Dragon
    • 'Drago' for Millennium Dragon
    • Millennium Dragon Folk
    • Sea Dragon
    • Sea Dragon LE
    • Millennium Dragon Tack
    • Millennium Dragon Textures
    • Dragoness for Victoria

I think I'm missing a few....:sick:

I like the Millennial Dragons & the SubD Dragon both pretty well.

Since I've already got Swidhelm's clothified wings, I think the best thing that I'd love to have is a decent internal anatomy set for either (much like there is for Vickie & Michael) especially one that we could pick & choose which organs, muscles & skeletal systems to display.

Cheers :)Tough choice to pick just one. They're several out there and they've all got good/bad points for each.

I'd have to go with the "The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug"--it's got the most realistic depiction of any dragon film that's been made so far. You can FEEL his presence when he's in motion or attacking. The downer for that movie is that there's NOT ENOUGH OF HIM!!!

I'm still looking forward to whenever they come out with Dragonriders of Pern, sometime around DAZ Soon™

Hey, with a name like "Ryuu", what'd you expect? ;-)

Post edited by Ryuu@AMcCF on
  • Kat_KatKat_Kat Posts: 169
    edited December 1969

I just have the Daz standard Sub Dragon, several (most) in the wishlist waiting for future sales and paychecks.

So the second question is kind of moot.

For movie I would have to say I am still very fond of Dragonheart. Also very looking forward to a Dragonriders of Pern if they ever do one and I would love to see a Dragonlance (The first trilogy) done well in a movie as well.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,930
    edited December 1969

Not counting a couple from other sites, and including a few dragon specific accesories:
    Wyvern
    Wyvern 2.0
    Kaiju The Giant Monster
    Tawhawk
    Dragoceros
    Storybook Dragon
    Dragon
    Storybook Dragon Poses
    Dragon Skeleton (Articulate Vertebrae)
    Dragon Port
    Millennium Dragon
    Sea Dragon
    Millennium Dragon 2.0
    Millennium Dragon 2.0 Upgrade
    Sea Dragon LE
    Dragon Mortar
    Dragon's Lair Texture for Cave System
    Millennium SubDragon LE
    Eastern Dragon
    Brute Dragon
    Millennium Dragon Textures
    Millennium Dragon 2 Textures
    Flying Fortress for Millennium Dragon 2
    Millennium Dragon 2 Hatchling

Favorite movie DRAGON - Vermithrax Pejorative from DRAGONSLAYER (mediocre movie, awesome dragon.) Smaug and the Hydra from JASON & THE ARGONAUTS tie for 2nd, followed by the dragons from RECORD OF LODOSS WAR and SLEEPING BEAUTY.

Favorite Movie with a Dragon in it: a tie between 7TH VOYAGE OF SINBAD and HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON.

WORST movie about dragons: FLIGHT OF DRAGONS, a truly horrific Rankin Bass mish-mash that mangled about 60% of the story of Gordon R. Dickson's THE DRAGON AND THE GEORGE with art elements from Peter Dickinson's artbook FLIGHT OF DRAGONS.

Honorable Mention: H.R. PUFFINSTUFF. 'cause, who's your friend when things get rough?

• ShelLuserShelLuser Posts: 749
    edited December 2016

Oh well, might as well chip in I suppose ;)

Misty Whisky said:

Just expanded my dragon collection this afternoon.

I have the Millennium Subdragon (and the expansion & textures 2) as well as the Millennium Dragon 1.0 (and textures). I also grabbed the Dragon Folk (usable with the Millennium Dragon) because I liked the idea of being able to create "draconian-like" creatures (a 'Draconian' is a creature from the Dragonlance RPG saga).

Next some dragon related things: of course the Dragon Port, an awesome scenery in my opinion. Dragon Queen for Genesis Female is a nice fantasy outfit which matches the whole fantasy / medieval dragon-era extremely well (in my opinion of course). Adding up to the experience is the Sovereign for Dragon Queen. And Dragons Rest is a texture for usage with Eweyai for V4 which creates another interesting medieval fantasy outfit.

Dragons are one thing, I also wanted something to use "against" them; enter the "Dragon Slayers" set (for Genesis). It's a texture for the Defiant set.

Now; most clothing and textures above are for usage with female figures. Last but not least is the 'Dragon Mage and Master'; it's a texture for the 'Evilson for M4' outfit which also manages to capture the "Dragon era" quite well in my opinion.

Misty Whisky said:

I'm still considering if I should get the armour set for the SubDragon. But apart from that I'm pretty happy.

Not a movie, and it doesn't really involve dragons in the way we know them, but I was very impressed with the way "Dragoons" played out in the 'Scrapped Princess' anime series (Zefiris, Natalie and Gloria).

Post edited by ShelLuser on
  • Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 660
    edited February 2014

Favorite movie DRAGON - Vermithrax Pejorative from DRAGONSLAYER (mediocre movie, awesome dragon.) Smaug and the Hydra from JASON & THE ARGONAUTS tie for 2nd, followed by the dragons from RECORD OF LODOSS WAR and SLEEPING BEAUTY.

Favorite Movie with a Dragon in it: a tie between 7TH VOYAGE OF SINBAD and HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON.

WORST movie about dragons: FLIGHT OF DRAGONS, a truly horrific Rankin Bass mish-mash that mangled about 60% of the story of Gordon R. Dickson's THE DRAGON AND THE GEORGE with art elements from Peter Dickinson's artbook FLIGHT OF DRAGONS.

Honorable Mention: H.R. PUFFINSTUFF. 'cause, who's your friend when things get rough?

I agree with you on most of what you said about the movies.

Oh, Harreyhausen was a god! No one has ever exceeded or come close to his quality before or since with stop motion!

Cartoon-wise, dragons always pretty well got shafted. I would argue that the Animated Star Trek's treatment of the dragon seen in "Once Upon a Planet" was probably worst than Flight of Dragons, or even the other Rankin Bass work: "The Hobbit" (I'm sure your point is that you have to sit through several hours' worth of shitty animation of FoD or a horridly drawn Smaug--I agree, they're bad! But believe me, the three or four five-second scenes of the dragon in that Star Trek is worse than all of that put together!). Ironically, one of the best animated dragons was also from Star Trek TAS: "How Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth". Another surprisingly well done dragon was Zok from the Herculoids--as a kid, I so wanted to rescue the poor dragon from that environment! I still do, nearly 50yrs later!!

I so fondly remember Vermithrax! She was a sweet little girl! Other well designed dragons from those days were "Q the Winged Serpent", and "Reign of Fire" (aka "Wrath of Vermithrax")--those three were some of the last studio-made films to be done with models. And while their quality of stop motion still didn't do as well as Harreyhausen, they did incorporate some computer motion control in the models during filming, that gives us realistic motion blur. Their stories were all a waste, but they're worth getting for the dragons.

CGI films definitely have well designed dragons: Beowoulf (one of the first to do wings CORRECTLY by using cloth-sim), DWars (probably more realistic dragons in the battle in LA than in every film in history before put together--& yes, I'm counting RoF!). And who can ignore the quality put into Saphira in Eragon? Sadly, they didn't put much quality work into the stories.

OTOH, Dragonheart and HTTYD put out some damned great stories--just not much quality to designing Draco or Toothless.

But at least Jackson's Smaug & Game of Thrones have finally married QUALITY scripts, acting, and dragon design! It's taken long enough, but things might be finally looking up! :-)

BTW, that "Honorable Mention"--was that for the WORST dragon depiction? If so, then I whole-heartedly agree!! ;-)

Post edited by Ryuu@AMcCF on
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited February 2014

My dragon related things (not counting clothing/environment stuff with dragon in the name):

MilDragon LE (this one's not installed as I have 2.0)
    MilDragon 2.0
    MilSubDragonLE (from Genesis Starter Essentials)
    Eastern Dragon
    Eastern Dragon Poses
    The Bone Dragon
    Bone Dragon Spikes
    Squee the Little Fae Dragon
    SqueeZings

What do I wish for? Falcor in my runtime (and maybe one in my yard lol).

Fave dragon movie is probably Neverending Story

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

DAZ store dragons:

Adult Hatchling Dragon
    Eastern Dragon
    Millennium Dragon
    Millennium Dragon 2.0
    Millennium Dragon LE
    MilSubDragonLE
    Wyvern

Then I've got several non-DAZ ones and just about every free one I could find.

I want the rest of the ones from the store...

And I'll jump on the Smaug bandwagon...but I really want to get a peek at the shaders used on him...really, really want to see them, especially the network for the eyes.

edited December 1969

I agree with you on most of what you said about the movies.

Oh, Harreyhausen was a god! No one has ever exceeded or come close to his quality before or since with stop motion!

Cartoon-wise, dragons always pretty well got shafted. I would argue that the Animated Star Trek's treatment of the dragon seen in "Once Upon a Planet" was probably worst than Flight of Dragons, or even the other Rankin Bass work: "The Hobbit" (I'm sure your point is that you have to sit through several hours' worth of shitty animation of FoD or a horridly drawn Smaug--I agree, they're bad! But believe me, the three or four five-second scenes of the dragon in that Star Trek is worse than all of that put together!). Ironically, one of the best animated dragons was also from Star Trek TAS: "How Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth". Another surprisingly well done dragon was Zok from the Herculoids--as a kid, I so wanted to rescue the poor dragon from that environment! I still do, nearly 50yrs later!!

I so fondly remember Vermithrax! She was a sweet little girl! Other well designed dragons from those days were "Q the Winged Serpent", and "Reign of Fire" (aka "Wrath of Vermithrax")--those three were some of the last studio-made films to be done with models. And while their quality of stop motion still didn't do as well as Harreyhausen, they did incorporate some computer motion control in the models during filming, that gives us realistic motion blur. Their stories were all a waste, but they're worth getting for the dragons.

CGI films definitely have well designed dragons: Beowoulf (one of the first to do wings CORRECTLY by using cloth-sim), DWars (probably more realistic dragons in the battle in LA than in every film in history before put together--& yes, I'm counting RoF!). And who can ignore the quality put into Saphira in Eragon? Sadly, they didn't put much quality work into the stories.

OTOH, Dragonheart and HTTYD put out some damned great stories--just not much quality to designing Draco or Toothless.

But at least Jackson's Smaug & Game of Thrones have finally married QUALITY scripts, acting, and dragon design! It's taken long enough, but things might be finally looking up! :-)

BTW, that "Honorable Mention"--was that for the WORST dragon depiction? If so, then I whole-heartedly agree!! ;-)

ER... REIGN OF FIRE was all digital except for some dead prop dragons. IIRC, the last pre-digital dragon of note was in WILLOW. Unfortunately, the creature design in that film was really sub-par for ILM. As for Harryhausen being the best... he certainly produced the most entertaining films, but on a sheer technical level, Jim Danforth's work on the mother and baby dinosaur in WHEN DINOSAURS RULED THE EARTH and Pegasus and Dioskilos in CLASH OF THE TITANS is awe-inspiring. Harryhausen was brilliant, obviously, but where he really lucked out was when he teamed up with Charles Schneer, who produced all but a handful of his major films, as Schneer was one of the few producers prior to the Lucas/Speilberg revolution willing to finance films where the effects were the stars. There were so many amazing stop motion films that never got finished: Danforth's TIMEGATE, David Allen's THE PRIMEVALS, and Willis O'Brian's WAR EAGLES, CREATION and the original unmade GWANGI.

DWar's isn't bad though, and Q is a great call. I also quite liked the design of thedragon from Gringott's Bank in HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS

As far as the Star Trek Dragon's go, I'm willing to excuse some mediocre design given the shoestring budget and the general quality of other Saturday morning animation of the same time period. My beef with FLIGHT OF DRAGONS is that the DRAGON AND THE GEORGE series of books were masterfully written by a Hugo-award winning author, and they weren't just hacked down to a Cliff's Notes version, but the producers also added the completely inane scenes of the dragon's puffing up like balloons in order to fly.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Squee the Little Fae Dragon
    Babylon War Dragon
    Steam Dragon
    The Bone Dragon (and Bone Dragon Spikes)
    DragonFish
    Sea Dragon
    Hammer Tail Dragon
    Fork Horn Dragon
    Adult Hatchling Dragon
    Hatchling Dragon
    Dragon (the old one) (and Elemental Dragon Maps)
    Millennium Dragon (and Ice Dragons for MD, Drago' for Millennium Dragon, Millennium Dragon Textures ...)
    Millennium Dragon 2.0 (and Millennium Dragon 2 Textures, Flying Fortress for Millennium Dragon 2
    Millennium Dragon 2 Hatchling
    Millennium Dragon 2 Dragonling
    Millennium Dragon LE
    Fantasy DragonFly
    Millennium SubDragon (and SubDragon Textures 2, Hair ...)
    Millennium SubDragon LE
    Eastern Dragon
    Faerie Dragon

And dragons from elsewhere ... Dragons rule!

I am not sure I want to wish for something ... I would have to spend more money ... LOL

• Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447
    edited December 1969

Cheers :)

Let's see (filtering Product List)....

Millennium Dragon
    Millennium SubDragon
    Millennium SubDragon LE
    Fork Horn Dragon
    Adult Hatchling Dragon
    Storybook Dragon
    DragonFish (Sort of a dragon-ish..., whatever; ugly little spud, though, isn't it!?)

I don't really do a lot with dragons, so I don't have all that much depth to the library.

My favorite "dragon movie' isn't really a movie, it's an opera: Siegfried, by Wagner (the third in the Ring Cycle). In the production I saw some years ago, the dragon (head and neck only) was so stylized, it looked more like a prop in a Chinese New Year festival.

It had an awesome voice, though!

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited February 2014

Millennium Dragon
    Millennium Dragon LE
    Millennium Dragon 2.0
    Millennium SubDragon LE
    Eastern Dragon

I think that's all, actually...

Looking forward to Valandar's wyvern that he teased us with a while back...hope it's still on its way...

Favorite dragon movie? Probably Shrek, though I expect The Hobbit trilogy will take the prize once I see it (waiting for Part 3 to come out). Oh...actually, if the Fell Beasts count as dragons, then definitely Lord of the Rings.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited February 2014

somehow, the mildragon morphs are in my library\!daz folder. looks like the exp tech. but it doesn't come in the zip with milD or milD2. where did it come from? :bug:

:lol:

it would be kewl to inj just the morphs being used in a dragon character. i can only load 2 dragons before my dual core bogs

Post edited by Mistara on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054
    edited December 1969

misty export your morphed dragon as an obj and load it as a morph target on the millennium dragon LE
    works for milcat too

edited December 1969

is that legal? :lol:

i bought the upgrade to milD2, maybe the !folder came with it.
    regardless, doesn't seem to be available

my wish for a new milD is muscle definition, and fluid movement. and scales that fall off for potions and armor. and dragon orbs. can't boss a dragon around without an orb. :)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

As far as I know only the SubDragon uses ExP so I expect that's what the morphs are for.

edited December 1969

somehow, the mildragon morphs are in my library\!daz folder. looks like the exp tech. but it doesn't come in the zip with milD or milD2. where did it come from?

It would help if you said which morphs you're talking about. Both MD bases load with the morphs, but the relationship between the two is a funky one, as MD2 contains a lot of the same materials and morphs as MD1, and then there's the Mil Dragon LE which is just the mesh and morphs but no textures. And then parts of the dragon also came in several bundles like the 3D starter set and I'm pretty sure the LE was included with the purchase of one of the earlier versions of DAZ Studio, as well as with the PC club annual membership bonus back in 2007.

Regarding the Fell Beasts, they were certainly portrayed as dragon-ish in the LOTR films, in the books they are described as Hawk Birds, featherless birds, and creatures from another age... in other words, not unlike pterodactyls. When asked, Tolkein eventually wrote that he "did not intend the steed of the Witch-king to be what is now called a 'pterodactyl'", while acknowledging that it was "obviously ... pterodactylic and owes much" to the "new ... mythology of the 'Prehistoric'", and might even be "a last survivor of older geological eras." (quoted from wiki at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazgûl#Steeds, where the correct attribution of the quote and more can be found.

That said, in the films they sure looked dragon-ish, but if you want to claim them as dragons, I have to re-write my votes and add a new number one:

GODZILLA - hey, he's reptilian, breathes fire, and he can stomp every other contender mentioned so far, including that little runt Smaug, in about three seconds. :cheese:

And then there's King Ghidorah...

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

I always thought he was a dragon...sort of...

edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:

I always thought he was a dragon...sort of...
    Well, he was called a three headed dragon in the U.S. title for his first appearance, but he's from outer space in both of the established timeline continuities. AFAIR, the only creatures ever called dragons in the old Toho flicks were the ones in Yamato Takeru/Orochi The Eight Headed Dragon, though Manda from Atragon and Destroy All Monsters checks all the boxes as well.

edited December 1969

hmmmm, i dunno, can't consider godzilla a dragon, no wings. rodan is more dinosaur.

edited December 1969

As far as I know only the SubDragon uses ExP so I expect that's what the morphs are for.

doh thanks :)

edited December 1969

hmmmm, i dunno, can't consider godzilla a dragon, no wings. rodan is more dinosaur.

\
    I'm guessing you never studied comparative mythology, as Asian dragons aren't normally depicted as having wings. That's a European thing, though in Norse mythology a dragon could go either ways, with wingless dragons (such as the monstrous Jormungandr) also being referred to as serpents as a differentiator, while Greek dragons could come in almost any form.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_dragon
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_dragon
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragons_in_Greek_mythology
    http://www.dragonorama.com/western/norse.html
    http://www.dragonorama.com/oriental/chinese.html

edited February 2014

mann, they gave fafnir a bad rap. i'm sure he was a nice dragon.

the dragons in my dreams rule the skies. most of them are decent to each other with exception of a couple of bad blokes :) they like to eat pumpkins and apple pies.

i was just looking at the 'game of thrones' dragons. they don't have arms separate from their wings, they more wyvern.

?
    what defines a wyrm?

untitled1.jpg
    767 x 301 - 66K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

thread needs a render :lol:

was playing with the shade mixer to make a smoky quartz. :)

smoky.jpg
    1124 x 931 - 243K
    edited December 1969

mann, they gave fafnir a bad rap. i'm sure he was a nice dragon.

the dragons in my dreams rule the skies. most of them are decent to each other with exception of a couple of bad blokes :) they like to eat pumpkins and apple pies.

i was just looking at the 'game of thrones' dragons. they don't have arms separate from their wings, they more wyvern.

?
    what defines a wyrm?

wyrm, wurm and worm are all simply generic terms for dragons in the old Germanic languages. Vermithrax Pejorative, the name of the dragon in DragonSlayer, for example, means roughly the "foul worm of Thrace." And yes, the latin Draco is the base for Dragon, so why two different words for the same thing? I don't know, why do we call something a flashlight and keep it in our car's trunks while the folks in the U.K. call it a torch and keep it in the boot?
  • Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,235
    edited December 1969

I've got all of the Daz Dragons plus a few others to.
    Use them lots!

TheDarkGod.jpg
    1137 x 1174 - 422K
  • cathyross78cathyross78 Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

My favorite dragon movies (ranked 1 to 5):
    1. Dragon Storm (2004): Directed by Stephen Furst. Rival kings in the dark ages attempt to unite and defeat an alien dragon menace.
    2. Eragon (2006): Directed by Stefen Fangmeier. In his homeland of Alagaesia, a farm boy happens upon a dragon's egg -- a discovery that leads him on a predestined journey where he realized he's the one person who can defend his home against an evil king.
    3. Dragon Hunter (2009): Directed by Stephen Shimek. In times of orcs and dragons, the orphan Kendrick was raised by his overprotective brother Darius. When their village is attacked by dragons, they have to move through the woods seeking the land of Ocard where a dragon hunter should be trained. They teem-up with a group of warriors wandering in the forest and the walk together to Ocard, in a dangerous journey under the attack of orcs and dragons. When they arrive in their destination, Darius discloses a secret to his brother.
    4. How To Train Your Dragon (2010): Directed by Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois. The story takes place in a mythical Viking world where a young Viking teenager named Hiccup aspires to follow his tribe's tradition of becoming a dragon slayer. After finally capturing his first dragon, and with his chance at finally gaining the tribe's acceptance, he finds that he no longer has the desire to kill it and instead befriends it. (The sequel How To Train Your Dragon 2 releasing this June)
    5. Dragon Crusaders (2011): Directed by Mark Atkins. A group of fugitive Knights Templar attacks a pirate ship and they are cursed to turn into hideous monsters. To fight the curse and ultimately save the world, they must defeat the wizard-dragon who is determined to destroy it.

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,235
    edited December 1969

Some cool movies in that list, I also liked Dragonheart when I seen it with Sean Connery as the voice of Draco the dragon.
    I also quite like Smaug in the Latest hobbit movie.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

I only have the free dragon that comes wit Daz Studio!

Don't use them, so no need to buy them.

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited May 2014

I'm not a big fan of dragons, especially not fearsome, bloodthirsty ones. But I melted when I saw those Dragon Dreams poses for Vicky6 and the new dragon. (Very nice work, InaneGlory!)

It made me think of Sintel, so I guess that would be my fav dragon movie.

Post edited by IndigoJanson on