Does everyone have the Millennium Dragon LE?

2»

Comments

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Mil Dragon 1& 2, Eastern Dragon, Mil Sub Dragon Le & Full, various textures/armors.

My favorite Dragon Movie ever is Dragonheart, with How to Train Your Dragon a close second - Toothless is an awesome looking cartoon dragon.

I want DAZ Dragon 3!! The promos look so cool!

I hate being broke.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Come on, guys... I support Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons, so what would you expect from me? I've got Millennium Dragon 1.0, Millennium Dragon 2.0, Eastern Dragon and that Millennium Subdragon LE that comes with DS 4.5 and up. Frankly, all were picked up somehow by accident, they were made free and I decided I could give them a try. And Dragon's Tower if you count it in. DAZ dragons don't have that lovely flair Errol has. DAZ Dragon 3 is definitely missing something for me, there's something wrong about it, but I cannot tell what. I'll not buy it at the foreseeable future, but I hope you all enjoy that new figure :).

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited May 2014

Come on, guys... I support Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons, so what would you expect from me? I've got Millennium Dragon 1.0, Millennium Dragon 2.0, Eastern Dragon and that Millennium Subdragon LE that comes with DS 4.5 and up. Frankly, all were picked up somehow by accident, they were made free and I decided I could give them a try. And Dragon's Tower if you count it in. DAZ dragons don't have that lovely flair Errol has. DAZ Dragon 3 is definitely missing something for me, there's something wrong about it, but I cannot tell what. I'll not buy it at the foreseeable future, but I hope you all enjoy that new figure :).

If you like cute, you can take a look at Squeeeee:
    http://www.daz3d.com/squee-the-little-fae-dragon
    or this one
    http://www.daz3d.com/3d-universe-toon-dragon

Well ... and there is a list of dragons:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/746/
    (links are outdated, searching the store for the names works)

Post edited by Kerya on
  • ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

My first thoughts with the base is that it has no horns, but that is solved with the morphs package. My second thought was that the snout/muzzle was perhaps too short or narrow. Perhaps that is what is striking you as wrong,

I don't have a favorite Dragon movie, wither dragons tend to be mean or the movie is too sad. I haven't seen How to Train yet. But my favorite book series is the Pern novels by McCaffery.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Zelroth said:

My first thoughts with the base is that it has no horns, but that is solved with the morphs package. My second thought was that the snout/muzzle was perhaps too short or narrow. Perhaps that is what is striking you as wrong,

I don't have a favorite Dragon movie, wither dragons tend to be mean or the movie is too sad. I haven't seen How to Train yet. But my favorite book series is the Pern novels by McCaffery.

My family members persuaded me to watch "How to Train Your Dragon" and it was rather irritating for me (as most Disney and Co. films these days, I'm afraid... an old crone). Too infantile, cliche and lacklustre. But I bet all Shrek films starring the Dragon(ess) will appeal to most of us.

As for DAZ Dragon 3, I think the issues you described are part of the whole image. It is exaggerated. Either too clump or too skinny, without any kind of head ensemble, so to say, sometimes looking slimy. Oh my, I don't want to rant... Tell me to shut up.