Unique Fabrics - Shaders and Merchant Resource [Commercial]

1235»

Comments

• ARTCollabARTCollab Posts: 101
    edited October 2021

I thought I would mention that Unique Fabrics 2 is FINALLY done (I bet you thought I forgot about it LOL) So sorry for the long wait but I hope that when you see it, you will feel it was worth it. 

Heres a little sneak peek for you heart

DAZ3D_UniqueFabrics2_Popup13.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 713K
    Post edited by ARTCollab on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Love that red one on the dress!! 

jakiblue said:

Love that red one on the dress!! 

Thanks! heart Funny enough, this is probably my least favorite pattern (not that it isn't pretty just that I really fell in love with some of the others) so if you like this one, chances are you should really like the rest smiley (in theory - though not everyone has my tastes so I never know LOL) 

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Yes!!  Can't wait!!

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

That looks awesome! Looking forward to adding it to my cart :)

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796

I'm telling you they are mindblasting awesome, I had the pleasure to test them

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395
    edited October 2021

It is a HUGE pack that took her a lot of time to do. I'm guaranteeing there is something in there your gonna love. There were so many that I liked in it I couldn't even pick a favorite. Just wait until you see all the different options you can pick from.

Post edited by frank0314 on

frank0314 said:

It is a HUGE pack that took her a lot of time to do. I'm guaranteeing there is something in there your gonna love. There were so many that I liked in it I couldn't even pick a favorite. Just wait until you see all the different options you can pick from.

I found the first pack to have an absolute plethora of options, so I'm gettin pretty giddy that you're touting how many there are in this one :) 

edited October 2021

Thyranq said:

I found the first pack to have an absolute plethora of options, so I'm gettin pretty giddy that you're touting how many there are in this one :) 

Technically there are two less patterns in this one than the previous one...that said I added more uses for them than what I even did in the first. ATM Im just working on the videos for them. Once those are done the set should be all good to go smiley  

That said, I am very sorry about the length of time it took. We had a lot going on and I wanted it to be as perfect as I could get it. Even all ready started the next one LOL (I have lots of ideas ROFL)

Linwelly said:

blush You were so very helpful, you and Kismet both heart Thank you both for all the feedback and testing. I may never have finished if not for the two of you, so thank you for everything you both did heart 

edited October 2021

For those who would like more of a sneak peek:
    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT4duA4QKxDj_-fxy9aTVy7fsQxSvdExy

So far I've only put up one of the videos I have but I'll be adding more over the coming days for anyone that wants to take a little peek.

Awesome! I'll check those out tonight while I sit down and eat my kids' candy mwahahahahaha

• For anyone wanting to see the product demo (it doesnt show everything but does show some new features):

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

ARTCollab said:

Linwelly said:

blush You were so very helpful, you and Kismet both heart Thank you both for all the feedback and testing. I may never have finished if not for the two of you, so thank you for everything you both did heart 

You are welcome.  heart

It was so much fun to play with I cannot wait to get my greedy little fingers on the final version.  devillaugh

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750

It is in my cart now. Thank you for this.

Mary

YOINK! Off to play!!

• The thread for Unique Fabrics 2 is here for those interested so you can post your questions and renders etc:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/530146/unique-fabrics-shaders-and-merchant-resource-2-commercial#latest

And TY to those who picked it up <3 I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it and playing around with it <3