BRYCE RENDER CHALLENGE ►►►WE HAVE WINNERS◄◄◄ Theme is ͠͠ ~͠~~͠~~͠~~͠~~͠~ H2O ͠~͠~~͠~~͠~~

13»

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,287
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to everyone that participated, not only to the winners; and thanks to all that worked hard to make this challenge possible.

• Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 499
    edited December 1969

Wow, 48 entries, that's really great!
    Congrats to Trish and all the winners and entrants.
    Looking forward to the next one!

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited December 1969

Yeah, congrats to all.

Interesting to see later entries after my damn net/storm problem - still out of action, and still using a library comp...sigh. I live out in the middle of the country and some 20 miles from the nearest library, hence the delay. But, some serious works in all...talent is alive and well in the Bryce community. Not to complain much, it gave me time to finish my lunar book, and looks like I'm going to have time for an animation for its possible launch, too.

Cheers
    Jay

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

Congratulation to the winners, and nice work to all who entered.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,177
    edited December 1969

Congrats to the winners and all the participants. Looking forward to the next challenge.

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

Gosh, i really ought to start paying more attention... Didn't realise until I just got an email from DAZ. :)

Great win for Trish.... well done.... Beautiful render.
    Congrats to all the other winners (and entries, where was a very high standard this time).

Looking forward to the next theme.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,797
    edited December 1969

Sorry for late reply, but well meant congratulations to all winners and thanks to the judges, because I understand how difficult it is with so many wonderful entries!