Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,604

Sigurd said:

I would be willing to put some money towards this being licensed for someone else to work on. I use this on every figure. It is the first mod I make to every character.

It's funny how different users have diffeent needs since I have never seen a use or need for this product, but I love Zevo's products, so looking forward to checking this version out

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,903

Great to know - will wait for the new products to appear.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

This is great news indeed. The lack of this product for G9 has been the major reason I have not jumped on the G9.

• Zev0 said:

Hi Guys. Myself and D.Master have formed a new partnership so we will be releasing the Genesis 8 Female version of Auto Muscle Enhancer, and a Genesis 9 version. After that we will see what else we can bring to the table. Just thought I would keep you guys in the loop.yes

Hey there! Wanted to know if there was any update on this? What's the latest?

I am waiting for this also as I feel it was one of the greatest products I have used in Daz.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited October 2023

friendorfeaux said:

Zev0 said:

Hi Guys. Myself and D.Master have formed a new partnership so we will be releasing the Genesis 8 Female version of Auto Muscle Enhancer, and a Genesis 9 version. After that we will see what else we can bring to the table. Just thought I would keep you guys in the loop.yes

G8F version Submitted and in testing.

Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 797K
    Popup_4.jpg
    2000 x 1066 - 847K
    Popup_9.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 642K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 703

Awesome. I am looking forward to both releases.

• This is fantastic news on a long awaited product! Any word on a release window?

All the best to DMaster and you.

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,253

@Zev0 have you ever considered acquiring 3D scans of motions to create a kind of true-to-life set of perfect CBSs (these would necessarily include HD CBSs on top of the base res CBSs)?

I dont think any commercially available set of resources exist but I guess there are people in this space doing stuff like this: https://www.bodiesinmotion.photo/scan/726/

Traditionally sculpting the JCMs is also possible but I guess could be more work, even though you have more control?

CBS and HD CBS are really slept-on feature of genesis figures it seems. 

Wow! This is the most beautiful sight I have seen in a long time. I cannot wait to see this out and and it gives me great joy to think this will be available for G9 someday to. Thank you so much.

• Zev0 said:

friendorfeaux said:

Zev0 said:

G8F version Submitted and in testing.

Hi, Zevo -

At the risk of seeming gnatty, I'm curious if you have any insight as to whether there's any chance of seeing the G8F edition of this product for sale in the near term. I ask (perhaps somewhat selfishly) because I have been relying upon the G8M version for character development in the interim, and my workflow will change once the G8F version appears. Thank you for any insight you may have. This product is obviously eagerly anticipated by many.

Should be out early next month.

• Zev0 said:

Should be out early next month.

I'll plan accordingly. Thank you.

• Congratulations on the long awated release. I'll be aquiring it today.

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,031
    edited December 2023

Unsurprisingly, this is an excellent product. Thanks to the creators and developers for sticking with the concept and bringing it to fruition. Attached, please find front and rear aspect shots of Yoshiko, unmodified axcept for the application of AME/ASE to my vision of her, and then just barely breathing on her with an AI engine to push her closer to realism by reducing the typical 3D "fingerprints".

Many thanks again to DMaster and ZevO for their dedication to the product.

G8F-Yoshiko-AME - Test 1-merge.png
    704 x 1024 - 636K
    G8F-Yoshiko-AME - Test 2-merge.png
    704 x 1024 - 615K
    Post edited by RenderPretender on
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,099
    edited December 2023

@RenderPretender: Beautiful work. What did you do with an AI engine? I'm interested. What does "breathing on her . . . to push her closer to realism by reducing the typical 3D 'fingerprints'." mean?

Also, what AI engine did you use?

Post edited by inquire on
  • RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,031
    edited December 2023

inquire said:

@RenderPretender: Beautiful work. What did you do with an AI engine? I'm interested. What does "breathing on her . . . to push her closer to realism by reducing the typical 3D 'fingerprints'." mean?

Also, what AI engine did you use?

Thank you.

As to your questions, here's an example: 3D renders usually have "signatures", such as body parts that intersect instead of compressing naturally against one another. The axillary area (around the armpit) is a great example. The AI "knows" what a proper human shoulder looks like, and can often identify and correct difficiencies... even down to adding proper skin folds and shadows where DAZ would have overtly intersecting mesh unless you try to correct with morphs or digital painting .

Faces are another issue. 3D renders of faces can sometimes stand on their own, but the're often readily identifiable as renders. The AI I used (Stable Diffusion/Automatic1111) took Yoshiko's very acceptable face, and pressed it a bit further toward photographic realism than in the raw render. It's a balancing act, though, because the AI can change or compromise your intended vision if you afford it too much control.

G8F-Yoshiko-AME - Test 1-merge.png
    704 x 1024 - 636K
    G8F-Yoshiko-AME - Test 2-merge.png
    704 x 1024 - 615K
    Post edited by RenderPretender on
  • YAAYYY!!!   TD

• I just picked up the G8F version. Can't wait to install it and run it.

• Does this one require ASE like the previous Male one? I ask because that isn't shown on the product page.

edited December 2023

No. Infact this version blocks it (the more you dial up AME, if ASE is present, it gets dialed down) because the ASE from the male version was drastically different to the female version, and this female version was based of the male version of AME, so it did not play nice with the female ASE. If you want to see what it will look like with both active just set the hidden ASE Blocker morph to 100. That will allow both to be active at the same time.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Congrats on the release! I'll be sure to check it out.

I've started trying to use G9 more recently so I am curious, is there a timeline for a product for that model?

Will probably be next year.
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,948

Zev0 said:

Looks like I'll be snagging that one as well, loving it so far, and I'm glad you two partnered up!

• Zev0 said:

That's quite a range! Here's to hoping it's closer to January 2024 than December 2024! Looking forward to it regardless! 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,263

friendorfeaux said:

Zev0 said:

That's quite a range! Here's to hoping it's closer to January 2024 than December 2024! Looking forward to it regardless! 

Either way, it's a much smaller gap than G8M to G8F.

edited December 2023

Won't be that long lol..Unless we run into some serious issues.sad

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Zev0, its good to see you with your skill and craft with attention to detail getting involved in applying muscle to the Daz characters. As you work on the next iteration of AME for G9, would you please take an approach that could result in a truly advanced product? My thoughts are that body type, body size and thickness at each body section and overall, muscle detail, sculptness level/physique, flexion, striations, veins, are all applied on their own layers and variables. Ability to have veins pop or striations react to flexion at specific areas. Also note that there are different levels of flexing between intentional (isolated) vs the natural response to movement (joint controlled). If I recall the male version made some physical changes to the base model that could not be dialed out without losing detail or size of the AME. I'm also concerned the female version is mostly the male version fixing the chest area when making the port which was needed but not enough. I have spent a lot of money over the years on so many different muscle products at Daz, and everyone of them has had their specific uses and pitfalls. It would be awesome to see someone really tackle this with ability to apply to wide range of character types and easily mesh with other character products.
  • I'd also note there is an opportunity here to break some of these ideas into separate products that seamlessly work together such as your vein product(s), size and shapes, etc.
  • terry_duquetteterry_duquette Posts: 252
    edited December 2023

Well finally got around to playing with the G8F AME. So much faster not having to convert EVERYTHING!! Applied my tips and tricks with the Biceps on the G8M version I posted on P.38 of this forum. Also blended in my Flexion Morphs for G8F in the Freebies section at: Free Flexion Enhancement for G8/8.1F. Also SWM Flex Vein Control - Daz 3D Forums   

Hope to see some more posts with what everyone is doing with this product. Thanks for getting this released.  TD

AME plus Neg's.png
    695 x 900 - 779K
    AME plus Neg's 2.png
    695 x 900 - 779K
    AME plus Neg's 3.png
    695 x 900 - 769K
    AME settings.png
    1042 x 674 - 822K
    Post edited by terry_duquette on