Portals of Power - Serpentem Portae by IgnisSerpentus [COMMERCIAL]

DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,844
edited March 2014 in The Commons

Hiya everyone :) I am posting to let you know about Iggy's New Release :) She is out of town at the moment so I said I would watch over things while she is gone and let everyone know about the release etc for her :) I watched her make the set and she did a really awesome job with it...it has some really cool effects and some great architecture in it sure to add something unique to just about any fantasy render :)

The Set Includes 5 uniquely styled portals with lots of morphs, meticulously done materials, and some really unique and extremely cool special effects :)

For the full features list or to purchase the set, you can get it here:
Portals of Power - Serpentem Portae by IgnisSerpentus

If anyone has any questions, I should be able to answer most of them and if not she will be checking in in the evenings to answer any I may not know :)

So without further rambling, here are her renders of the set:

Greek Wind Portal

SPPortal03-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 462K
SPPortal02-daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 814K
SPPortal01-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
SPPortal0Main-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,844
    edited March 2014

Aztec Fire Portal

SPPortal06-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 500K
    SPPortal05-daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
    SPPortal04-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    edited March 2014

Celtic Earth Portal

SPPortal09-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 623K
    SPPortal08-daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 2M
    SPPortal07-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    edited March 2014

Egyptian Water Portal

SPPortal13-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    SPPortal12-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 998K
    SPPortal11-daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 2M
    SPPortal10-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    edited March 2014

Just for a little early morning fun, I'll give a 5.00 Gift Cert to the best image rendered using the set that uploads the image ro this thread within the next 5 hours... They say the early bird gets the worm, in this case you might get a DAZ Gift Certificate! Can I call it the 5 in 5 Contest or is that too cheesey? *Sigh* it's just not easy bein cheesy LOL

HAPPY RENDERING!! :)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,865
    edited December 1969

Just for fun ;-)

soccer_invented_pw.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 357K
    edited March 2014

LOOOOL Portals of soccer huh...now the real question is...

Who on the other end of that portal got hit with that ball? LMAO hehe

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

This one looks great, but I have to wait with it I'm afraid. Relaly great job on it though ! and a funny render Totte !

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    This one looks great, but I have to wait with it I'm afraid. Relaly great job on it though ! and a funny render Totte !

Thanks for the compliments :) I am sure Ignis/ Barb will really appreciate them. She worked really hard on the set and did a great job on it :) It's a really nice set :)

edited March 2014

Only a half hour left to get a render in for the render contest :) !!

• Risika75Risika75 Posts: 49
    edited December 1969

That set looks very cool! Well done Iggy!

edited March 2014

Did you hear something Reginald?

Edit: Added the version I didn't have time to finish in time.

reggie-full.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 235K
    regie.jpg
    600 x 337 - 181K
    Post edited by Totte on
  • IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

Just wanted to add my support for Iggy, as this collection of magical portals looks gorgeous!

I don't know if you'll have any last-minute contenders but based on Totte's renders (especially the dragon one, love it Totte!) he'll be a worthy winner.

edited March 2014

Well you won I reckon Totte :)...quickest renderer in the west hehe :)

On the topic of the renders, the second one reminds me of like a Land if the Lost/ Primeval or similar type scene...very cool :) Kinda makes me think of Primeval most I think with the Portal there :)

HMMM Maybe we will do a second 5.00 Gift Certificate...to the best render in the next 24 hours now ;) Yep think we will do that...so here is a second chance! Get your best renders in using the uber cool Portals :)

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Just for fun ;-)

What is that outfit?!

Nice set, looked a little too cartoony for my taste until I saw Totte's render.

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Just for fun ;-)

What is that outfit?!

Nice set, looked a little too cartoony for my taste until I saw Totte's render.

Which of them? The Wizard wears the add-on to Mec4D wizard she was handing out to those posting in her thread.
    The orc wears Death knight. And thanks!

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366
    edited December 1969

I'm getting some black marks when using the Celtic portal, just wondering if there's a fix for this.
    I think I can see them in Totte's render as well.

portal1.png
    1200 x 1697 - 2M
  • Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

The Wizard, sorry haha. Very very slick

edited December 1969

I'm getting some black marks when using the Celtic portal, just wondering if there's a fix for this.

Yes, saw that when I used it, first I thought there was some Ivy in the way. Gonna take a closer look..

edited December 1969

She gave me the pack before she left on vacation so give me a little bit (in the middle of something atm) and Ill take a peek at it and see what is going on :)

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited March 2014

Very nice set :) Immediately into the cart it goes :)

Especially like the snake portal :) As a friend of mine and me are working on some snake-related, sort of multi-dimensional / multi-timeline stories, this will come in handy - whenever work leaves me enough time to write and render that is ...

Post edited by Renpatsu on
  • IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,487
    edited December 1969

Hey all
    The Celt portal was roughed up with noise ... It was intentional actually, to make it look more weathered and rough. Looks like that one might have been too much.

I think ann is fixing the issue but at worst (coz she's dealing with her release) I'll fix it when I get home. In NJ atm so can't do it right now lol

Thx all for the compliments tho!!! Glad everyone's enjoying them

• tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

WOW, this set is awesome and in my cart, the promo text mentions that this is the first in a series, and hints about what will be in the next installment??

edited December 1969

Hey all
    The Celt portal was roughed up with noise ... It was intentional actually, to make it look more weathered and rough. Looks like that one might have been too much.

I think ann is fixing the issue but at worst (coz she's dealing with her release) I'll fix it when I get home. In NJ atm so can't do it right now lol

It's all fixed, just need to put it through for the update which I'll do in a little bit here once I am done pulling out all my hair dealing with my release LOL

edited December 1969

tonymouse said:
    WOW, this set is awesome and in my cart, the promo text mentions that this is the first in a series, and hints about what will be in the next installment??

Well I could tell you but unfortunately I'm not even sure how it's going to go quite yet. It's actually still in development stage. I have some very rough drafts but nothing final yet

• tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

tonymouse said:

Well I could tell you but unfortunately I'm not even sure how it's going to go quite yet. It's actually still in development stage. I have some very rough drafts but nothing final yet

Well whatever it is I am sure it will be quite awesome!! and I will want them.

edited December 1969

tonymouse said:
    tonymouse said:

Well whatever it is I am sure it will be quite awesome!! and I will want them.

Aww well thanks... here's hoping all goes well and I can deliver on that

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Hey all

You've outdone yourself yet again Barb. I'll have to wait on this one, but this is really great looking. I really like the versatility with all those portals.

BTW, what're you doing in NJ? I didn't think you ever came this far north. :coolsmirk:

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366
    edited December 1969

Thanks for getting the problem fixed.

I found that Subding the prop smoothed out the problem but you don't always want to do that.

DemonPortal.jpg
    1060 x 1500 - 344K
    edited December 1969

No Problem :) The update is going to go to the testers today I believe...not sure how long it will take for an update but shouldn't be long. :)

Nice image btw! Love all the reds :) And hey first entry in my little 24 hour contest :)

Be sure to get your renders in...there is only 4 or so hours left!! :)

edited December 1969

Oh and TY for pointing out the issue you found so it could get fixed up :) I know Barb appreciates it :)