Portals of Power - Serpentem Portae by IgnisSerpentus [COMMERCIAL]

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,844
    edited December 1969

Thanks for getting the problem fixed.

I found that Subding the prop smoothed out the problem but you don't always want to do that.

You know looking at this again now that I am more awake, I must say it makes a pretty awesome hell gate...on topic, ewww on the blood you put at the base there...me thinks I dont wanna go in there. Ill get my tootsies all yicky hehe

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,487
    edited December 1969

Thanks for getting the problem fixed.

I found that Subding the prop smoothed out the problem but you don't always want to do that.

Adding the smoothing modifier could also possibly make it go away

Awesome picture!

edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Hey all
    The Celt portal was roughed up with noise ... It was intentional actually, to make it look more weathered and rough. Looks like that one might have been too much.

I think ann is fixing the issue but at worst (coz she's dealing with her release) I'll fix it when I get home. In NJ atm so can't do it right now lol

Thx all for the compliments tho!!! Glad everyone's enjoying them

You've outdone yourself yet again Barb. I'll have to wait on this one, but this is really great looking. I really like the versatility with all those portals.

BTW, what're you doing in NJ? I didn't think you ever came this far north. :coolsmirk:

I'm on vacation. I've been all over the place and all over New England. We've already been to DC (for 2 days) we've been through other states too. New Jersey is where family lives, so we stopped off here to see them, and will be back here on sat. We're headed to New York and Salem, Massachusetts and may make other stops on the way back home

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,865
    edited December 1969

Indyyyy!

indyyyyy.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 239K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366
    edited December 1969

Used the Greek Portal for this one.

Greek-Portal.jpg
    1500 x 1018 - 273K
    edited December 1969

Sorry got side tracked and forgot to announce the winner! LOL Scorpio, you won the gift certificate this time :) Please PM me with your e-mail addy and Ill get that sent over to ya :)

CONGRATS and great renders! :)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,865
    edited December 1969

Congrats Scopio, I just could not let you win on walkover ;-)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Hey all
    The Celt portal was roughed up with noise ... It was intentional actually, to make it look more weathered and rough. Looks like that one might have been too much.

I think ann is fixing the issue but at worst (coz she's dealing with her release) I'll fix it when I get home. In NJ atm so can't do it right now lol

Thx all for the compliments tho!!! Glad everyone's enjoying them

You've outdone yourself yet again Barb. I'll have to wait on this one, but this is really great looking. I really like the versatility with all those portals.

BTW, what're you doing in NJ? I didn't think you ever came this far north. :coolsmirk:

I'm on vacation. I've been all over the place and all over New England. We've already been to DC (for 2 days) we've been through other states too. New Jersey is where family lives, so we stopped off here to see them, and will be back here on sat. We're headed to New York and Salem, Massachusetts and may make other stops on the way back home
    You're coming to New York? I wish I had known before now, we might have been able to plan a meet-up.
    edited December 1969

BTW, I'm loving all the renders I'm seeing in this thread. Well done folks! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

LOL.
    Thanks all.

PM sent.
    Here's one using the Water Portal.

waterportal2.jpg
    989 x 1400 - 591K
    edited December 1969

LOL.
    Thanks all.

PM sent.
    Here's one using the Water Portal.

ooo really love that...the colortones etc are really eyecatching together with the Alien coloring and the background. Really nicely done :)

edited December 1969

Great job on the renders guys and gals. Sorry I can't pop in more, but I'm popping in where I can

Miss B-- unfortunately I didn't have time to meet anyone. Tight spring break schedule and lots of places to hit. We spent the day in NYC today and now were in N.H. Vacay is whooping our butts lol

edited December 1969

Just popping in to check on the thread. Great renders guys! Let's see some more!

edited December 1969

Miss B-- unfortunately I didn't have time to meet anyone. Tight spring break schedule and lots of places to hit. We spent the day in NYC today and now were in N.H. Vacay is whooping our butts lol

At that rate, you're going to need a vacation when you get home from your vacation. ~ROFL~
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:

At that rate, you're going to need a vacation when you get home from your vacation. ~ROFL~

Lol oooo yeah.. It's def whooping us. We spent two days in DC, a day in Manhattan, a day in salem, mass, what will be 2 days in toms River nj and god knows where else we'll end up on the way back down south

edited December 1969

Sounds like the vacation has been fun though you will need a vacation to recoup from your vacation ROFL :)

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,460
    edited December 1969

I must admit, the focus isn't exactly on the portal, but it's the Celtic Earth Portal (minus the ivy). I converted one of the 'matter' planes into a lightsource to get the green light...

Domina_Portal.jpg
    1920 x 1536 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Very nice job Jabba! Looks very cool :)

• PoacherPoacher Posts: 14
    edited March 2014

Really enjoying seeing how people are using this. It is on my wish list now.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:

Lol oooo yeah.. It's def whooping us. We spent two days in DC, a day in Manhattan, a day in salem, mass, what will be 2 days in toms River nj and god knows where else we'll end up on the way back down south
    ~ROFL~ That reminds me of the old 60's movie "If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium". :coolsmirk:
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

these look AWESOME!!!!

edited December 1969

Okay guys, the portals are back on sale... one last shot to save big on them!!!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,124
    edited December 1969

I wish I could get it but all my money is in cash and not on a card. I so love the ideas of portals and wish I could get it at mm sale price. Great job on them.

edited December 1969

*waits to see more renders* I know you all have more renders in ya...so whip um out.

Erm hmm is it me or did that not sound right LOL Oh well ROFL Anyway, loving all the awesome artwork so far!! I can't wait to see some more. I think atleast one of the portals I haven't seen used yet...maybe one of you will post some of that one ;) Never can tell, there may be a prize in it for someone :)

edited December 1969

You are suuuuuch a tease Annie. :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Used the Aztec Portal.

aztecportal2.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 447K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580
    edited December 1969

The Egyptian portal is absolutely perfect for something I've been trying to do for years.
    Queen of Shadows

sibyls_chamber_queen_of_shadows.jpg
    1542 x 795 - 740K
  • SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

Iggy, another home run! :) I love portals and these are amazing!
    X-post from another thread because my CC had a busy month LOL

Portals1600.jpg
    1600 x 1200 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Very nicely done everyone! Love all the renders! :) I see Scorpio found the missing item ;)

edited December 1969

I have finally returned to the land of giant bugs and hurricanes. Meaning, Im home lol

Great renders you guys!!!

Also, apologies for the issues with the set. Apparently, there were some problems with the DS side, involving some crunchies and detachment occurring with displacement (oddly enuff, only the DS side, to the best of my knowledge) Sit tight, coz an update is on its way (thanks to Ann and Frankie for having my back while I was gone)

Its Murphy's law I think. I could release 20 packs, and not a single hitch.... the minute I go on vacay, BAM! looool