Dekogon have said they might be bringing products to Daz

13»

Comments

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I fastgrabbed this even though I have the two Unreal versions used for free

https://www.daz3d.com/subway-tunnel-environment

just saves me fluffing around porting it over

Thats the best tunnel and subway car models I've seen... the subway undercarriage is also pretty damn accurate... it's a peeve of mine that most people don't use reference pix and just flub it by modeling a freight car truck or an unpowered unit from an old Pullman passenger car... most customers probably don't notice, but when you know what something is supposed to look like, it's like seeing wagon wheels on a car.

• jd641jd641 Posts: 428

lilweep said:

i added some more dirt/grunge to the walls to try blend with floor. Not perfect.

That really looks great.

Is there any legal issue uploading a preset with those improvements for those of us who bought the one here at DAZ?

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,250

jd641 said:

lilweep said:

i added some more dirt/grunge to the walls to try blend with floor. Not perfect.

That really looks great.

Is there any legal issue uploading a preset with those improvements for those of us who bought the one here at DAZ?

meh, doesnt really look that great.

The way that i made the scene in Daz wouldnt lend itself to being compatible with the one on the store. I was thinking i could at least  just share the grunge overlays i made, but then i remembered i split the meshes in a weird way and changed UV's so cant even share that. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,882

lilweep said:

jd641 said:

lilweep said:

That really looks great.

meh, doesnt really look that great.

The way that i made the scene in Daz wouldnt lend itself to being compatible with the one on the store. I was thinking i could at least  just share the grunge overlays i made, but then i remembered i split the meshes in a weird way and changed UV's so cant even share that. 

unless you used map transfer to get it to fit the original

if you owned both you could possibly create LIE material presets but a fair bit of work

(I don't own either BTW laugh as I considered how hard it would be for me to actually populate it and animate a game)